Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,921 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Atiku Presidential Campaign Council: PDP Releases List Of Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Presidential Campaign Council: PDP Releases List Of Members (1050 Views)

Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates / Anambra 2021: Maduka Makes Case For PDP, Releases 25 Campaign Vehicles To PDP / Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Presidential Campaign Council: PDP Releases List Of Members by judecares1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Tuesday released the list of party members to handle the campaign team of the its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

The party chairman, Uche Secondus, shared the list on his Twitter handle @UcheSecondus.

He said: “After due consultation with party stakeholders, PDP, under my leadership has approved the following as members of Atiku Presidential Campaign Council.”

Full list as released by Secondus:
1. President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki as Director General of Atiku Presidential Campaign Council.

2. Governor Aminu Tambuwal as the Zonal Coordinator for NorthWest.

3. Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo as Zonal Coordinator for NorthEast.

4. Governor Samuel Ortom as the Zonal Coordinator for NorthCentral

5. Governor Dave Umahi as the Zonal Coordinator for SouthEast.

6. Barrister Nyesom Wike as the Zonal Coordinator for SouthSouth

7. Governor Ayodele Fayose is the Zonal Coordinator for the SouthWest.

8. Barr Kabiru Tanimu Turaki, SAN, Chairman, Legal Matters.

9. Governor Udom Emmanuel as the Chairman, Fund Raising.
thenationonlineng.net/atiku-presidential-campaign-council-pdp-releases-list-of-members

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidential Campaign Council: PDP Releases List Of Members by LightSpirit: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
Winning team.

Build up to 2015, I was a Buharist.... Singing.

saiBaba disappoint o, nyekele confusion.

I wait for change sote, I cum dey lose weight o.

SaiBaba disappoint me, nyekele disappointment.

I give myself brain, I cum dey Atikulate O.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidential Campaign Council: PDP Releases List Of Members by SolutionMee: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
cheesy
Exceptional list. Highly ATIKUlated.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidential Campaign Council: PDP Releases List Of Members by osazeeblue01: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
2019Atikulationing ni

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidential Campaign Council: PDP Releases List Of Members by ngadaAwo: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
cilicmarin come here and kneel down
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

next year will be hell for zombies

Buhari must go to jail

destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

btw where is kwankwaso?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidential Campaign Council: PDP Releases List Of Members by tuniski: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
judecares1:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Tuesday released the list of party members to handle the campaign team of the its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

The party chairman, Uche Secondus, shared the list on his Twitter handle @UcheSecondus.

He said: “After due consultation with party stakeholders, PDP, under my leadership has approved the following as members of Atiku Presidential Campaign Council.”

Full list as released by Secondus:
1. President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki as Director General of Atiku Presidential Campaign Council.

2. Governor Aminu Tambuwal as the Zonal Coordinator for NorthWest.

3. Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo as Zonal Coordinator for NorthEast.

4. Governor Samuel Ortom as the Zonal Coordinator for NorthCentral

5. Governor Dave Umahi as the Zonal Coordinator for SouthEast.

6. Barrister Nyesom Wike as the Zonal Coordinator for SouthSouth

7. Governor Ayodele Fayose is the Zonal Coordinator for the SouthWest.

8. Barr Kabiru Tanimu Turaki, SAN, Chairman, Legal Matters.

9. Governor Udom Emmanuel as the Chairman, Fund Raising.
thenationonlineng.net/atiku-presidential-campaign-council-pdp-releases-list-of-members

OBJ the manager!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks / "I Did Not Enjoy My Wife For Eight Years" – Aregbesola / 2019 General Elections:rivers APC Won’t Field Any Candidate - Appeal Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.