Stats: 3,180,721 members, 7,912,007 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Do I Clean Up My Reputation On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Clean Up My Reputation On Nairaland? (689 Views)

In Addition To Your Character, Your Reputation Matters Too!!! / Why Does Nairaland Have Such A Bad Reputation Offline? / Fairly Used American Spec Golf 4 (very Clean)up For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Clean Up My Reputation On Nairaland? by VPersie: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2010
Please do not tell me to wash it with omo or ariel; I already tried that and it did not work. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And I do not want to restart with a new user-id.

I have been silly lately because I had these understanding that people on NL are generally not serious and did not deserve my best personality. However, I have met certain people that seem to prove me wrong. The problem is these people will probably be unable to distinguish between the real me and the silly-NL me. So what can I do restore sanity to my NL personality and become the charming, handsome, and intellectual gentleman that I am in reality.

I stumbled on a thread of yours while surfing through the sections of this beloved forum and I immediately identified the reason why your capacity to understand is limited. Incessant abuse of your body organs will result in continuous fatigue of the brain. I concur with your conclusions that I definitely cannot recognize what I am doing wrong and the reason is you have failed to honour my request. Barring vituperations from co-nairalanders, kindly HIGHLIGHT words for clarifications or synonyms. Until then you will only but see mistakes. A perfect example is a man with a blurred vision.

Thanks for the referenced piece of literature. I will expedite action to purchase the book.

Okay since you will not stop pestering me, I will oblige you of the little proofreading skills I have. By the way, the fact you do not agree with me should not necessitate your use of ad hominem attacks on my person. I have posted several outright falsehoods on NL so my previous posts are not a good gauge of my personality or intellectual abilities.

On a second thought, you latest post is so improved from your previous ones that I will give you the challenge to discover for yourself what you have done wrong before I offer any suggestions. Trust me, this will be more intellectually fulfilling for you.Best Regards

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=477125.msg6386622#msg6386622
Re: How Do I Clean Up My Reputation On Nairaland? by mamagee3(f): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2010
You're really a nuisance and an attention seeker!

The other you created a thread begging users to assist you in your quest for attention.

Now you're creating another thread pleading with users on how to clean a reputation that never existed.

Seriously, Do you think you're funny? undecided
Re: How Do I Clean Up My Reputation On Nairaland? by r231(m): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2010
since OMO and ARIEL won't work

add bleach grin grin

by the time you knw it

you will be born again

OR open another thread to UN-declaire your love for mama gee grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Clean Up My Reputation On Nairaland? by papa190(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2010
^^
yes!! grin
Re: How Do I Clean Up My Reputation On Nairaland? by Acidosis(m): 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2010
The negative imitation you single-handedly caused during your quest for popularity is an invitation to limitation. It's too late to seek 'baptism' cos the you in you has already made you the you you are!
Re: How Do I Clean Up My Reputation On Nairaland? by dominique(f): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2010
still on your quest to gain attention abi?
Re: How Do I Clean Up My Reputation On Nairaland? by VPersie: 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2010
The negative imitation you single-handedly caused during your quest for popularity is an invitation to limitation. It's too late to seek 'baptism' cos the you in you as already made you the you you are!

This is just wonderful!

mama-gee, you are an insult to common-sense and a waste of school fees and bandwidth. I no marry again.
Re: How Do I Clean Up My Reputation On Nairaland? by VPersie: 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2010
@r231

since your advice has always worked for me in the past, I followed it again. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-479245.0.html#msg6387481
Re: How Do I Clean Up My Reputation On Nairaland? by VPersie: 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2010
still on your quest to gain attention abi?

No ooh. I am serious this time. Please help if you can.
Re: How Do I Clean Up My Reputation On Nairaland? by mamagee3(f): 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2010
r231:

since OMO and ARIEL won't work

add bleach grin grin

by the time you knw it

you will be born again

OR open another thread to UN-declaire your love for mama gee grin cheesy
You have started again. . .

I bet he's enjoying the ridiculous advice coming from you. grin

Igbo Ora Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World ! / Start A Career With First Bank Plc / Make Free Calls To Any Network (local And International)