Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,182 members, 7,884,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters (1071 Views)

How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? / Most Ugly Women Have Bad Character Why / SEE Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities - Tiwa Savage On List (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters by ojsmscom(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
fellow Nairalanders,I am speaking from experience,I noticed that many girls with bad/rude characters are usually ugly. I am not ruling out the fact that some pretty girls have ugly characters,but the most of them who have bad characters are ugly ones.pls someone should help out with reasons behind this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters by TheOdd1sOut: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Some of them are ugly on both Inside and outside

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters by daddytime(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
Because bad character is ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters by fernandoc(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
Beauty radiates from within .
Re: Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters by Fierce11: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Because they are rejected creatures who wallow in self-pity and psychological trauma.. Hence, randomly channeling their unfortunate circumstance to innocent humans, in forms of wickedness, jealousy and hatred..... And most times,.. Feminism.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters by samdocdon: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fierce11:
Because they are rejected creatures who wallow in self-pity and psychological trauma.. Hence, randomly channeling their unfortunate circumstance to innocent humans, in forms of wickedness, jealousy and hatred..... And most times,.. Feminism.
what is this!!!!!
Re: Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
This is new... I thought the beautiful ones are the rude ones. Nl guys and twisting things just to trend. grin cheesy

Do you guys get paid for posting here?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters by franozx: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
This is new... I thought the beautiful ones are the rude ones. Nl guys and twisting things just to trend. grin cheesy

Do you guys get paid for posting here?

for me, the major problem beautiful girls have is that they are usually insulting and fall for men easily
Re: Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters by ehinmowo: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Omo the way ugly girls dey para e. They can be nasty! Jst avoid them like a plague
Re: Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters by kazyhm(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
I have notice is too

There is a link between ugliness and bad attitude

Same as height and temper
Re: Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
Insecurity and low self esteem.
Re: Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters by MrPlato(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2018

Why Do Beautiful Girls Like Ugly Guys?

Why Are Beautiful Girls Easier To Get?
Re: Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Because they are approached more by guys than the beautiful girls so they feel they are in hot demand.

Sounds counterintuitive, but I will elaborate. Guys are very logically they are most likely to have a realistic prospective of their value than us women. A guy of say 6 would never approach a 8 or 7 out of fear of rejection. So he will settle for a 5 or 4 .

Unfortunately most guys are within this range 5,6,7 and so hit on ladies of 4,5 more than Upper value ones. That's why ugly ladies are bitchy everyone wants them because they're a low hanging fruit.

Really beautiful ladies in 8, 9. 10 are rarely bitchy because very few guys find the courage to talk to them, hence they are constantly struggling with esteem issues of not been admired enough.
The Ugly ones struggle with over esteem.

Re: Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters by Apina(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Why do you know so many ugly girls grin
Re: Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters by Bluezy13(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Amakavula:
Because they are approached more by guys than the beautiful girls so they feel they are in hot demand.

Sounds counterintuitive, but I will elaborate. Guys are very logically they are most likely to have a realistic prospective of their value than us women. A guy of say 6 would never approach a 8 or 7 out of fear of rejection. So he will settle for a 5 or 4 .

Unfortunately most guys are within this range 5,6,7 and so hit on ladies of 4,5 more than Upper value ones. That's why ugly ladies are bitchy everyone wants them because they're a low hanging fruit.

Really beautiful ladies in 8, 9. 10 are rarely bitchy because very few guys find the courage to talk to them, hence they are constantly struggling with esteem issues of not been admired enough.
The Ugly ones struggle with over esteem.

Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Like Sex / Poster Of Yvonne Nelson And Rosaline Meurer New Movie, "Sin City" / [watch And Download ] Lucky Girl From Lagos Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.