Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,778 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:41 AM

Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) (51974 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Mercy Aigbe At Owanbe Party / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption / Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by FisifunKododada: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dr. Fayemi : We done arrange 3 Ekiti babes with big yanch for you

Odunlade : Haaa!! e mi ni kan tan!!

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by giztzone(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hmmmm Okay

Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Centre, Owerri
Federal Medical Centre, Owerri Recruitment 2018 For Intern

See more Details

2018 Residency Programme recruitment at Federal Medical Centre, Owerri

See more Details

Housemanship at Federal Medical Centre

See more Details
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
When coneheads hear there is free amala

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by Splasshhh(f): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by JubiGold(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
meme GCFR
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by okomile(f): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fayemi and his wife have lots of actors and actresses around them.

You will see more of them in this administration
grin grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by rock003: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
9jvirgin:
I do not see any difference between Fayose and Obasanjo; 2 fools that bullies people people who does not say nice things about them.

I don't like Buhari but he is going to win the election and nothing will happen.

Buhari is guilty of what you accused fayose and obasanjo of. 2014, buhari et al eulogised obj because he agreed with them; 2018, buhari et al abused obj because he disagrees with them.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by Encyclopedia1: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fayose.....Kowere lo
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by francisduru: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ahhhhh baba yi ti mature grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
K. Fayemi: I'm glad you didn't follow fayose to EFCC, Your meme for weak magu. Issorite an appointment will be...
O. Adekola: Daddddy Arrrrggghhh!!
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by Afrocentric: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
isaiahquan:
GET THE BEST WEB DESIGN EXPERIENCE WITHOUT BURNING YOUR POCKET, SEE INCREDIBLE FEATURES AND BENEFITS

We Design and Develop ALL TYPES and KINDS of Websites, Web Apps and Mobile Apps that are custom-made for your Business, Organization or Brand

What You Get…..

== Https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

Gets Started, NOW!
pls what's your WhatsApp number?
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by phoexix: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by omoranmilowo: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mr lobbyist
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by ithink7: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
9jvirgin:
I do not see any difference between Fayose and Obasanjo; 2 fools that bullies people people who does not say nice things about them.

I don't like Buhari but he is going to win the election and nothing will happen.

Read what you just typed again. Does it make sense?
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by chisani(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
That's golden shake and connection aye that can change his life from better to excellent. Am still searching for that just one right connection and the rest will be history. Minded my business is my hobby.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by Luizville(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
Odunlade be like; guys are this man just told me a very biggg lie
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by MajorGenGoody(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
9jvirgin:

I can see that your brain is using finger battery
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ha!!!!! I will work with u, as an Ekiti man, he has been give commissioner
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) by sexoh: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2018
the king of memes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like / ''I Regret My Gay Role With Muna Obiekwe & Tonto Dikeh In ‘dirty Secret'' - Jibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.