Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,300 members, 7,974,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:36 PM

Learn To Be Very Fast In Typing (without Looking At The Keyboard) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn To Be Very Fast In Typing (without Looking At The Keyboard) (332 Views)

Copy Typing and Data Entry Services / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. / Part Time Typing Job Online.dont Waste Your Time,start Typing Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Be Very Fast In Typing (without Looking At The Keyboard) by Nexumdem: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Yeah, you heard me right. People type very fast without looking at the keyboard. When I'm serious and ready to type, my current speed is at 74 words per minute, and I'm still improving. You can learn to type without looking at the keyboard, in less than 2 weeks. The speed comes along with practice.
Re: Learn To Be Very Fast In Typing (without Looking At The Keyboard) by Nexumdem: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2018
Wanna upload a video of one i did for fun... Trying to upload a video of 16MB, but it's saying 'too large'...

(1) (Reply)

Way To Get Civil Engineering Assignment Help Online / Nigerian Force Ssc/dssc Requirements / Apply Now: DEME Group Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.