Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,555 members, 7,941,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

error - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / error (1660 Views)

error / M.i,2face And Sultan Human Being Lyrics. Correct If Any Error / Bracket's Yori Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

error by qoride1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2007
error
Re: error by mrmetoo(m): 5:45am On Apr 09, 2007
Ok. I saw these guys perform on Saturday and I wasn't impressed in fact I was bored shitless. I'm not trying to knock anyone's hustle but they need to improve and I guess thats the way new acts start out. This should be taken as a constructive criticism. The same thing happened for Amplifyd Crew, their first few performances were really not good but now I guess they r doing well. I listen to a lot of Nigerian music and from what is going on right now, any new act, artiste, or whatever has to come correct. The quality of music has improved greatly. Gone are the days when all you needed was studio time and a mic. So pls eyin boiz step your game up. I know some ppl would say "go and sing your own first" but lets get real not everyone can and should sing. Listeners like me are real judges of music and not the singers.
Re: error by choongtin(f): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2007
they got the abilites like they look good and all they dont look like hungry nigerians that r trying to make it, they basically look like superstars u get me but for real they r not that good just heard soe of their tunes not feeling it at all there is still room for improvement we need something massive and big u get me and wow we need a better better version of the jjc and 419 squad

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Know Vector Got A Brother? / Download Xblaze And Base One's B.m.f Freestyle Mixtape / Download : Elaine - Risky Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.