Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,328 members, 7,929,043 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 08:13 AM

Man Explains His Relationship With His Sister And Reveals She’s Pregnant For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Explains His Relationship With His Sister And Reveals She’s Pregnant For Him (813 Views)

Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Explains His Relationship With His Sister And Reveals She’s Pregnant For Him by gistblogger: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Man took to his twitter to reveal he's in relationship with his sister who is currently pregnant for him. According to him, some call it incest we call it fate.

Their parents are not aware of their relationship but they are planning of bringing it to their hearing, mean while the pregnancy is 3 month old.

Read what he wrote on his timeline...

Me and sister have a love that goes beyound the legal system. Some call it incest, we call it fate.

Our parents dont know but they will soon cuz she actually 3 month pregnant with my daughter/niece.

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/man-explains-relationship-sister-reveals-shes-pregnant

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Explains His Relationship With His Sister And Reveals She’s Pregnant For Him by gistblogger: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2018

Re: Man Explains His Relationship With His Sister And Reveals She’s Pregnant For Him by OneCorner: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2018
Recycled shii
Who cares if he even impregnate his mom undecided
Re: Man Explains His Relationship With His Sister And Reveals She’s Pregnant For Him by Oreofepeters: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2018
Old news

Mumu bloggers just full nairaland Oh gosh!!..
Re: Man Explains His Relationship With His Sister And Reveals She’s Pregnant For Him by kryptochats: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2018
grin

Re: Man Explains His Relationship With His Sister And Reveals She’s Pregnant For Him by MrPlato(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2018

Generation Of Nimrod
Re: Man Explains His Relationship With His Sister And Reveals She’s Pregnant For Him by CastedGist: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

She Chose Her Male Bestie Over Me / See Birthday Pictures Of Actress Osas Ighodaro Ajibade That Got People Talking / Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.