Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,247 members, 7,964,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:09 AM

Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership (31779 Views)

Chinyelu Onwurah re-elected into the UK House of Commons (Photos) / Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' / Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Sirpaul(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2018
At the end of the day, I'm at peace because my intentions are good and my heart is pure.
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by pinardave: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2018
Adams Oshimothief has an apartment complex in houston Tx, Bissonet by kirkwood to be precised. Efcc is not after him, he's been going his normal duty insulting and supporting the most corrupt people like Okorocha and Uche Nwosu, Okorocha's son inlaw who failed Ohakim 10000 jobs in 2011. So why is APC so ridiculous..The worst party in the world.
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by believeucan: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Splashme: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2018
Zombies are drowning and will
hold unto every straw
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Billygee2u: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2018
drtwist:
English is not that easy to understand sir. Instead of APC to be asking Atiku and co what they can offer differently they are playing the blackmailing game. A government in power planning to use blackmailing as tools.
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by obailala(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2018
Obi is a leader I respect, someone I'd love to see as the main occupant of Aso Rock regardless of anything. But on this one, just like on the wrist-watch issue, there's nothing to defend here. Obi's statement was clearly (and intentionally) misleading.

There's no argument of semantics or English comprehension here. Obi's statement was made clearly to send a message that he owned no properties elsewhere besides in Anambra; a statement which we all knew can nevet be true for any wealthy Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by NwaliE01: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2018
The case here is that if Peter Obi didnt have a house in UK after 17years, this APC people would also say that he is not productive.
Propagandist everywhere
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by dbtt: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2018
Ogundamisi,over to you
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by BurningBlade: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2018
KEZDON:
louder Pastor Reno so those at the back can hear you !!!

To the Zombies "Before you speak, listen"

Nkea bu nke anyi!!!
rather you should be the one to listen. I guess you didn't read where Peter Obi said "the only place he owns a house is Onitsha" emphasis on the word 'only' please.
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Billygee2u: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2018
IamD18:
How do you expect dullards from a lifeless party to comprehend a simple statement.

I keep wondering their business with a property he acquired before becoming a governor.

Truth is; If these zombified APC supporters should put their digging strength, skills and ability into something meaningful, they'll sure succeed in digging out life out of their lifeless slave master.
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by naijapips02: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2018
obailala:
Obi is a leader I respect, someone I'd love to see as the main occupant of Aso Rock regardless of anything. But on this one, just like on the wrist-watch issue, there's nothing to defend here. Obi's statement was clearly (and intentionally) misleading.

There's no argument of semantics or English comprehension here. Obi's statement was made clearly to send a message that he owned no properties elsewhere besides in Anambra; a statement which we all knew can nevet be true for any wealthy Nigerian.

it's sad you can't see beyond your trabalistic and partisan nose. It's making you look stupiid bro, drop it.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Shookonekilla: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2018
bettercreature:
I don't see anything wrong in having house in Uk beside Osinbanjo has one there as well but I must say Obi lied and I am highly disappointed

You lack comprehension skills

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by skedman(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2018
drtwist:
English is not that easy to understand sir. Instead of APC to be asking Atiku and co what they can offer differently they are playing the blackmailing game. A government in power planning to use blackmailing as tools.
it is atiku that is meant to be telling us what he will offer aside restructuring that is not possible
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by clefstone(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2018
BurningBlade:
This Reno Omokri like speaking from both side of his mouth, what nonsense!

I bet Reno Omokri missed the part where Peter Obi said the only place he has a home is Onitsha.

I'll keep saying it that the worse mistake nigerians will ever make, is to vote back PDP into ASO ROCK.
Home and house mean different things zombie

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by perfectsmiles(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2018
bettercreature:
I don't see anything wrong in having house in Uk beside Osinbanjo has one there as well but I must say Obi lied and I am highly disappointed

lied how?
he don't have house in abuja, lagos or other part of Nigeria but that in onitsha. Or is it that u don't understand simple English?
who your disappointment help, who appointed you before?

We Nigerians are disappointed in Mr integrity and will forever be.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2018
It’s just a pity when the ruling party is now playing opposition

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by BurningBlade: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2018
clefstone:
Home and house mean different things zombie
just like death and life mean different things, fool!
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by forgiveness: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2018
If you see any house ANYWHERE, na wetin. Lie Moha part two loading......sai Buhari! grin
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by olaolaking: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2018
diebuhari1:
The document indicates that he bought the building in 2001, long before he became a governor. Now this a real self made man.

Quite unlike Tinubu the god of Yoruba Muslims who got all his properties after looting Lagos dry and still doing so till date..
Nobody is asking if he bought the house with his money or not. But why the lie that he had house only in Onitsha?
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by clefstone(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2018
BurningBlade:
just like death and life different things, fool!
e pain u, akpa
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by forgiveness: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2018
pinardave:
Adams Oshimothief has an apartment complex in houston Tx, Bissonet by kirkwood to be precised. Efcc is not after him, he's been going his normal duty insulting and supporting the most corrupt people like Okorocha and Uche Nwosu, Okorocha's son inlaw who failed Ohakim 10000 jobs in 2011. So why is APC so ridiculous..The worst party in the world.

Has oshimole denied he doesn't have any house anywhere outside Edo? grin
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Antipob777(f): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2018
With way the yeboos and OSU people are ranting online.

It's safe for one to conclude that Atiku will lost the SE.

The online rants are getting too annoying.
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by BurningBlade: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2018
clefstone:
e pain u, akpa
you're a dickless bastard that's you're able to detect who's pained via social media, right.

Deluded bonobo monkey!
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Ayoswit:
Till date nobody has told me what yusuf buhari does for a living for him to be able to afford buying 50million naira power bike? They only know how to fight the opposition party members. Well this nonsense would definitely stop come 2019 when atiku take over power.

Till date no one as actual provided a reciept or any reliable record to proof the bike is worth all the amounts hear ,some say is 80m ,some will even says it worth 100m, most of these mis guided ewarriors donnt even know the bike name or year.
Just proof his bike is worth 50m , even dj cuppy is driving a G wagon worth more than 50m
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by miquelon(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2018
Earn money by simply recharging your line. 2% of every recharge is yours

https://www.nairaland.com/4792934/make-money-simply-recharging-phone#72158257
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by MallamJackson(m): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2018
BurningBlade:
This Reno Omokri like speaking from both side of his mouth, what nonsense!

I bet Reno Omokri missed the part where Peter Obi said the only place he has a home is Onitsha.

I'll keep saying it that the worse mistake nigerians will ever make, is to vote back PDP into ASO ROCK.

THE ONLY PLACE HE HAS A HOME

A HOME!

A HOME!

A HOME!

Let it sink into your cranium.

Besides the one he is said to have in London he bought way back as 2001

Uncle! You're looking for corrupt folks? they are in that broom you're defending tooth and nail

Nigerians are done with your broom wielding demons get used to it.

Kaji ko

Daura awaits your immaculate saint

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by bettercreature(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2018
perfectsmiles:

lied how?
he don't have house in abuja, lagos or other part of Nigeria but that in onitsha. Or is it that u don't understand simple English?im
who your disappointment help, who appointed you before?

We Nigerians are disappointed in Mr integrity and will forever be.
He is a very stupid liar,He even said he could never buy a house abroad he prefer to invest the moment in Nigeria
He is a big fraud

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by MRSHYCAT(m): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2018
bettercreature:
please is it that you don't understand English or you just want to be petty
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Minjim: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2018
I dont. know why ppl are going after Peter Obi. Of cos he has his past errors but whats the aim of putting dirts on him?
He can only gather the overwhelming votes of SE which Pdp has always commanded but still lost and will still lose.
So, they better let him be and lets face issues
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by BurningBlade: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2018
MallamJackson:

THE ONLY PLACE HE HAS A HOME

A HOME!

A HOME!

A HOME!

Let it sink into your cranium.

Besides the one he is said to have in London he bought way back as 2001

Uncle! You're looking for corrupt folks? they are in that broom you're defending tooth and nail

Nigerians are done with your broom wielding demons get used to it.

Kaji ko

Daura awaits your immaculate saint
my friend shut up there!

Words are usually use to deceive unsuspecting full blown illiterates like you.

Kindly check the meaning of home and house before you come quoting me like a monkey who was refuse unripe bananas.

Underfed son of a poverty beaten fool!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2018
bettercreature:

Nairalanders beware, some zombie machines have been programmed to always write against PDP no matter what the topic says.Robots are behind this monikers, they are not humans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State / Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.