Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Elections Cost Under Pdp Vs Cost Under Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Cost Under Pdp Vs Cost Under Apc (851 Views)

Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor / PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elections Cost Under Pdp Vs Cost Under Apc by chris4gold(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2018
AN EYE OPENER, -INEC
PDP Vs APC

In 2007 INEC used N58b for General Elections.
In 2011 INEC used N83b
In 2015 INEC used N93b

Total: For 3 most previous Elections INEC under PDP govt used N214b.

But for 2019 election only under Buhari and APC govt, INEC want to use N242bn.

Hope say you. I mean you dey see am o.

I no wan talk o, if I talk now them go say na PDP mismanage and loot Nigeria money o.

But him that have sense, let him use it.

3 Likes

Re: Elections Cost Under Pdp Vs Cost Under Apc by mycar: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2018
It is change,
BTW, change can either be positive or negative.
Re: Elections Cost Under Pdp Vs Cost Under Apc by chris4gold(m): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2018
mycar:
It is change,
BTW, change can either be positive or negative.

Serious Change shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Elections Cost Under Pdp Vs Cost Under Apc by ojmaroni247(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
Chainji.... Should be booted out come 2019

3 Likes

Re: Elections Cost Under Pdp Vs Cost Under Apc by chris4gold(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
ojmaroni247:
Chainji.... Should be booted out come 2019

Don't you think we need this medicine

2 Likes

Re: Elections Cost Under Pdp Vs Cost Under Apc by basilo101: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Elections Cost Under Pdp Vs Cost Under Apc by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pight against Kwaruption...even when they are not going to procure new card readers. They say they wan feed Police...lmao

1 Like

Re: Elections Cost Under Pdp Vs Cost Under Apc by Escravos(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
Inec prepared the budget this has nothing to do buhari coupled with the increase in number of prospective voters
Re: Elections Cost Under Pdp Vs Cost Under Apc by SarkinYarki: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari is a complete dead end we need to change

1 Like

Re: Elections Cost Under Pdp Vs Cost Under Apc by SarkinYarki: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
Escravos:
Inec prepared the budget this has nothing to do buhari coupled with the increase in number of prospective voters

And Buhari couldn't call his INEC Boss to cut down the outrageous budget ... it's obvious part of the budget is what will be used to buy and rig Buharis way back to power but God will put him to shame

2 Likes

Re: Elections Cost Under Pdp Vs Cost Under Apc by chris4gold(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
SarkinYarki:

And Buhari couldn't call his INEC Boss to cut down the outrageous budget ... it's obvious part of the budget is what will be used to buy and rig Buharis way back to power but God will put him to shame

I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Elections Cost Under Pdp Vs Cost Under Apc by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
chris4gold:
AN EYE OPENER, -INEC
PDP Vs APC

In 2007 INEC used N58b for General Elections.
In 2011 INEC used N83b
In 2015 INEC used N93b

Total: For 3 most previous Elections INEC under PDP govt used N214b.

But for 2019 election only under Buhari and APC govt, INEC want to use N242bn.

Hope say you. I mean you dey see am o.

I no wan talk o, if I talk now them go say na PDP mismanage and loot Nigeria money o.

But him that have sense, let him use it.

Why can't you just borrow brain just for an hour before writing this thrash even though your brain was looted by PDP as they looted Nigeria treasury. Dollar exchange rate in 2015, is it the same with 2019? The amount you bought certain items in 2015, is the same in 2019? Number of people who were eligible to vote registered in 2015 and the logistics, they will spend money on, are they the same in 2019? Population of Nigerian in 2015, is it the same in 2019? No of polling units in 2015, and contesting parties are they the same with 2019? Please, borrow brain to reason the rest out, I have tried for you to come out of your partial madness. With buhari,every 10kobo must be accounted for, it is no longer business as usual. Buhari/prof till 2023
Re: Elections Cost Under Pdp Vs Cost Under Apc by chris4gold(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
datproject:

Why can't you just borrow brain just for an hour before writing this thrash even though your brain was looted by PDP as they looted Nigeria treasury. Dollar exchange rate in 2015, is it the same with 2019? The amount you bought certain items in 2015, is the same in 2019? Number of people who were eligible to vote registered in 2015 and the logistics, they will spend money on, are they the same in 2019? Population of Nigerian in 2015, is it the same in 2019? No of polling units in 2015, and contesting parties are they the same with 2019? Please, borrow brain to reason the rest out, I have tried for you to come out of your partial madness. With buhari,every 10kobo must be accounted for, it is no longer business as usual. Buhari/prof till 2023

Your stupidity is extra ordinary every day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ologbodiyan Speaks About The Commissioning Of Port Harcourt Airport By Buhari / APC Senator Backs Gov­ernor Ikpeazu Second Term Bid / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala In Her Book.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.