Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,434 members, 7,937,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose (18505 Views)

INEC Lacks Integrity To Conduct Elections In Nigeria / PDP PCC: Wike Frustrated, Lacks Integrity / Wike: Abaribe Lacks Integrity, Dumped PDP 3 Days After Collecting Money From Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Ategberoson(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
you people keep building governor office/house as if he had any benefit to the standard living of Ekiti people. useless politicians

investing capital on unproductive project is one of the mismanagement diminishing new innovation in Ekiti state. all these unnecessary project are nothing but means of embezzlement

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Opiletool(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
femi4:
e.g Stomach infrastructure

Most of those that castigate fayose do not live in Ekiti, that I have come to realise.

If u visited Ekiti under Fayemi, go and do that now. Especially Ado Ekiti. All the good road networks are the work of Fayose. Fayemi could not construct Ado to Ikere road. The road was an eye sore,until fayose got there, dualised it right into Ikere town. Do not forget that it is this same fayose that dualised all he major roads in Ado, demolished buildings and constructed modern markets during his first and second terms in the office. I am not absolving him of any other crimes, because I indirectly suffered from some of his crooked ways, but even at that, the beautification of Ado and some Ekiti towns is own to Fayose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Benekruku(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
” If Fayemi said the administration of Fayose is an error, then the road projects, the High Court Complex, the Adunni Olayinka Women Development Centre, the new Governor’s Office, the Ministry of Finance building, the flyover bridge, the construction of chalets and renovation buildings in the Government House, among others are errors."

Just imagine what he listed as development in 8years

How many roads,
1 bridge
And other projects are just white elephant projects used to siphon money
Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by adedayoa2(f): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Opiletool:
I might not really like fayose, but he is the best governor Ekiti ever had in terms of infrastructure development. Segun Oni follows.
abeg which planet you dey report from?
Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by jesusislor(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
adioolayi:
Dem still get small change to they issue press statement...let's see how far you can go. Bye bye to Fayose forever as Ekiti Governor

Fayose is the best governor to ever ruled Ekiti state in terms of infrastructure. Let Fayemi name a project in his first term?
Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Donpenny(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Now let the blame game begin ,is in their DNA
Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by zoedew: 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
Fayemi should just ignore the shameless and irresponsible entity. Release the documents in proof of the said loan for all to see and keep mum in response to his rants. He can go to court and set ablaze the tatters left of his name!
Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I'm

And I dedicate this plot of land to your education.

This is the height of Savagery..
See finishing
Jeeeeessuuu...!!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Grayxme: 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Fayose is not qualified to judge Fayemi, he is only trying to draw attention, it is good that the people of the state has decided to go with positive change, this administration will definitely bring a positive change in that state.
Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by omoranmilowo: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Only Nigerian's politicians cast blame on their predecessors whenever they assumed office. Trump of US never mentioned Obama since assumed office but Buhari and his club always passed blame for their inability to perform.
Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by ayotimofe: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
i really need help from whoever can offer one;
my techno l8 lite phone not working with whatsapp with my data on but facebook and others are good.
pls what could possibly be the solution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Names New Board For Family Homes Funds / Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation / Solomon Adewale Awokoya 'Ogbogbon' Dies On His 45th Birthday In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.