Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself (34536 Views)

ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances / Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal / Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by Crixina(f): 9:25am On Oct 18, 2018
AfroMighty:
Trying to picture the fate of Nigeria the day gun will become something we can all get easily...
grin, I don't want to imagine this.
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by Ategberoson(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2018
one of the reason why I lost mind in this hungry to travel abroad

having business worth of 100million in Nigeria is OK for me than going there to risk my life
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by frozen70(f): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2018
AfroMighty:
Trying to picture the fate of Nigeria the day gun will become something we can all get easily...

May God take control

When life done tire them, instead of them to go alone, they will like to go with excorts to another life
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by Horus(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZNB-Y0-JkA

Crimea carnage: Shooting heard as college massacre unfolds
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by frozen70(f): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2018
AfroMighty:

My dear, we are not and will never be matured for that in this lawless naija

Everyone is already in anger mode by default
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by Mordson: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2018
What a tragedy!
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by chocboi78(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2018
AfroMighty:
plese don't wish such for us.. Please

1 Like

Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by rapwide(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2018
dis life is vanity
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by braimeddy: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2018
Which of the ph are you referring about? I don't think we live in the same city
Vega100:

get to Port Harcourt, and you will see more than enough.. Crime and criminality is the order of the day. Kidnapping rampage in broad daylight light, shooting and killing of people like a normal daily occurrence.
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by laluski(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2018
mathew247:
wetin concern me?
Daura 2019

And this is supposed to be funny..i don't know what's more stupid.....your stupid comment or the wasted sperms with no future ambition who liked and shared ur useless comment.bunch of of idiots angry
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by ACE1010: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Not surprised at all!! Just take the last word from the name of the country, then you ask yourself" how on Earth can a country bear such name"!!
If you know you know grin grin
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by kazmanluv(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2018
hmm.. so this not a terrorist attack... continue. RIP To dead. so sad
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by movetoca: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2018
raymexx:
This is very bad, God have mercy.

meanwhile it's explorer again, the only remaining sane person on nairaland.
So you're calling me insane too? The thunder that will fire you is still learning Korean language.
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by yorex2011: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2018
This has the same signature as the Columbine shootings of 1999. Killing students, bomb in canteen, suicide in the library
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by holyfather(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2018
ollah2:

That's the order of the day

Exactly while a knife attack is instantly labelled a terrorist attack

The same thing is happening here, nobody is calling him one neither are they attacking his faith. Switch his name to a 'Yusuf and watch how Islam and everything about it will be attacked, cursed and ridiculed.

J
Hypocrisy is a christian

Guy drop it.
No one commits mudder in the name of Jesus.
The knife attack was an extension of an existing row.
Stop talking rubbish, just to sound 'correct'.
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by Dearlord(m): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2018
He must have been bullied
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by ollah2: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2018
holyfather:

Guy drop it.
No one commits mudder in the name of Jesus.
The knife attack was an extension of an existing row.
Stop talking rubbish, just to sound 'correct'.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by Vega100: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2018
braimeddy:
Which of the ph are you referring about? I don't think we live in the same city
shut up and stop being stupid.
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by Reelmii: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2018
DankemzI:
So Polytechnic de Oyigbo o! shocked Are their HND inferior to BsC too
theirs would be same
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by ChampagnePapiii(m): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2018
AfroMighty:

STOP IT!!
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by Vega100: 10:57am On Oct 18, 2018
Amberon1:
Mumu, you people just come online to say rubbish. Is it not in Lagos ritual dens aren uncovered every other week or month?
What about Badoo killers?
shut up you small boy, what do you know? Do u know number of deaths and shooting I have seen within my short time in PH, it is so not news again as all of them goes unreported.. They are now the norm.
Travel pass Elele or Emuoha by 4pm/5pm and see what will happen to you, buses are being kidnapped on daily basis, girls raped, everybody ransancked and their accounts dried up, before they are released, if you don't stop your vehicle you are shot at. It's a daily occurrence around emuoha ,Elele axis, all this cases goes unreported. And you kids that have seen nothing, stay behind your phone typing trash. To hell with you niggaz, I pray you or one of your family members suffer what people are suffering.. Dolt.
Go to UPTH close to you and see the number of gunshot cases being brought their on daily basis...

Just yesterday, a school bus was kidnapped aligned Elele axis.. Of course you won't hear that.. Yeye dey smell
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by holyfather(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2018
ollah2:

undecided
Nice try. Ola hear it again, Christians don't take lives in the name of Jesus.
Don't even make me start talking about islamist jihadists all around the world.
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by ollah2: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2018
holyfather:

Nice try. Ola hear it again, Christians don't take lives in the name of Jesus.
Don't even make me start talking about islamist jihadists all around the world.

In whose name did that happen happen? What were they studying in the bible? Whose name were they calling during bible lectures ? Always defending their fellow Christian terrorists.

You wanna discuss about world terrorism, bring it on bro.. Let's talk about it!
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by mathew247: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2018
laluski:

And this is supposed to be funny..i don't know what's more stupid.....your stupid comment or the wasted sperms with no future ambition who liked and shared ur useless comment.bunch of of idiots angry
Your Papa

Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2018
Na mental illness but if he's a Muslim....
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by Splasshhh(f): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2018
What for na
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by kelvinesq(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2018
The matter worry me o
Rich4god:
Just one shooter... See the massive force and equipment that was summoned. But in Nigeria, a whole village will b wiped out, no response from the police.
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by alexola20(m): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by eben28(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Just see the swift response from the police, the military and the medical teams.

Unlike in Nigeria where nothing of such can take place. For instance, take a glimpse at the incessant attack by herdsmen on innocent citizens in the country.

Nigeria needs a thorough revolution.
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by AtikuDeman: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
cool
raymexx:
This is very bad, God have mercy.

meanwhile it's explorer again, the only remaining sane person on nairaland.
I know am supposed to talk sense into you but i found myself laughing out so loud

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by jairusben(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
Vega100:

get to Port Harcourt, and you will see more than enough.. Crime and criminality is the order of the day. Kidnapping rampage in broad daylight light, shooting and killing of people like a normal daily occurrence.
stfu....monkey wey join nairaland
Re: Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself by AtikuDeman: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
alexola20:
Maybe he is from Ukraine.
Are you crazy? What has Ukraine got to do this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto / Police Uncover Baby Factory, Arrest Couple In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.