Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,307 members, 7,967,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:04 AM

She Used To Love You, Now She Hates You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Used To Love You, Now She Hates You (321 Views)

Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her / My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Used To Love You, Now She Hates You by tracyken: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
She used to love you. She used to assume you would be in her world forever. There wasn’t a doubt in her mind about it. She was convinced you were the one.

That is why she gave you a second chance . And a third. A fourth. A fifth.

She forgave you whenever you apologized. She even forgave you when you didn’t bother to apologize. When you turned around the next day and acted like nothing ever happened.

She let you get away with murder. She let you do unspeakable things. Things that her standards never should have allowed.

She loved you so much that she let your mistakes slide. She lowered her expectations because of you. She let you become the exception to her rules.

Even after everything that happened, after everything that you have done, she still wants to forgive you again. She wants to.....read more .....http://moneypluscash.com/2018/10/17/she-used-to-love-you-now-she-hates-you/

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know What Came Over Me - Teacher Who Tried Raping Student .- / Thanksgiving / Christmas Wish List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.