Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

#nottooyoungtorun; Former Students Union Leader Seek Supports - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #nottooyoungtorun; Former Students Union Leader Seek Supports (309 Views)

How Union Leader, MD And Fin Dir Involve As Accomplices In UBRBDA Fraud / University Of Ibadan Students Union Cautions US And Iran / Uniabuja Students' Union President Blasts Fg Over Neglect Of The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#nottooyoungtorun; Former Students Union Leader Seek Supports by Shegun93(m): 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
#NotTooYoungToRun
#Solar2019
"They said they have the money, unarguably they really do have it but I tell them we have the people"

I know where it hurts, I feel the pains and I tell you this evening we are in it together. I'm just about graduating from the prestigious Federal University Of Technology, Akure, while my colleagues are celebrating our exit from FUTA, I have been in sober reflection of what life holds after graduation.

I'm sad because government efforts to provide a source of livelihood for quite many others already in labour market is grossly inadequate while several attempt to create an enriching atmosphere for youths to thrive is unyielding. Believe me this evening, I am battle ready to ensure a life enriching is enabled for us all. I will do everything within my legislative power to ensure a legislative framework is put in place that will address all those mitigating our collective consciousness.

Even though nothing can provide enough justification for youths engagement in social vices; Societal problem fighting us today was a product of a failed system. I understand all this because I'm a direct victim of government negligence of duty. I know where it hurts us. Where we are today isn't where we ought to be.

I have a clear picture of where we are and I tell you we are still very far away from reaching our destination, the people's representation that ought to guide us through this turbulence period are busy fighting frivolities. I'm ready to lead us through it and guide us all to the promise land. All I need from you is your support and together with you, we shall make our constituency a better place.

Vote Olusegun Oladele SOLAR for member, Osun State House of Assembly.

Cc;
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy The Benefit As A Student. Buy Goods At Cheaper Prices / Watch How This Man Beats Up Chinese Man Who Called Him A Monkey In Kenya (video) / ACP, Others Docked For Stealing Over N1bn From Police, To Remain In Prison Till

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.