Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,363 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:16 PM

Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections (1454 Views)

Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win / Opinion: Tinubu Vs Amaechi, Who Stand A Better Chance For APC Next Elections / Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by bantudra: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2018
south south and south east is what he is counting on....

but south south and south east people are divided in opinions...much lesser divided in the south east than in the south south....

south south has more voters than south east....and its already very divided....

nobody realy knows atiku that well...all what we know is that he was a vice president...younger generations dont even know who atiku is....

you call buhari old,but that atiku is not that younger too you dont see.....

which votes will be divided in which region,who cares....??

the only thing i know is human beings are sentimental....

thats how trump could become president although average americans wan be liberals....so called...

but in case of atiku.....?...this guy cant even visit america.....advisin us to vote this guy is the most ridiculous thing i heard from black people till now....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by emmie14: 8:31am On Oct 18, 2018
Oga Na lie. Atiku is winning

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by sexiestharam(f): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2018
bantudra:

but south south and south east people are divided in opinions...much lesser in the south east....

nobody realy knows atiku that well...all what we know is that he was a vice president...younger generations dont even know who atiku is....

you call buhali old,but that atiku is not that younger too you dont see.....

thats how trump could become president altohough average americans wan be liberals....so called...

but in case of atiku.....?...this guy cant even visit america.....advisin us to vote this guy is the most ridiculous thing i heard from black people till now....

Believe whatever makes you happy but Atiku is your next President. Sorry Sir.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by bantudra: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2018
sexiestharam:

i dont even care...we voted somebody like jonathan that dont even understand what a shoe is or a hat....liberia voted a footballer....

who realy cares....but am not voting atiku....thats all i know......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by overall90: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2018
bantudra:

i dont even care...we voted somebody like jonathan that dont even understand what a shoe is or a hat....liberia voted a footballer....

who realy cares....but am not voting atiku....thats all i know......

Good for you.
so don't come and disturb us.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by bantudra: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2018
overall90:

Good for you.
so don't come and disturb us.

disturb who...??...what do you mean...??...am i disturbin you by opening a thread on nairaland....what are you talkin abut....??
Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by magoo10(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2018
Apc is the looser here, they are heavily divided in all the 36states including their electoral party INEC.
They can only win in your dreams bro

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by bantudra: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2018
magoo10:
Apc is the looser here, they are heavily divided in all the 36states including within INEC.
They can only win in your dreams bro

why are you including inec in this matter....??..shouldnt inec be neutral like a referee in a football game....??
Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by magoo10(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2018
bantudra:

why are you including inec in this matter....??..shouldnt inec be neutral like a referee in a football game....??
how can INEC be neutral when the president appoints the head. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by Beremx(f): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2018
Were you high on tramadol and codeine before typing this nonsense?

You need to drink this to clear your system.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by magoo10(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2018
bantudra:

But the good thing is that even INEC is heavily divided following the Atikulated spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by bantudra: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2018
magoo10:
how can INEC be neutral when the president appoints the head. Lol

what...??...you make no sense...inec is a independent institution like police,army,dss....dont you wonder their money matters land in the senate....??
Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by sexiestharam(f): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2018
Ok

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by magoo10(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2018
bantudra:

what...??...you make no sense...inec is a independent institution like police,army,dss....dont you wonder their money matters land in the senate....??
tell me something how does the money matter land? does it land like a private jet or Boeing 747? grin

You need this for effective system cleansing.

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by bantudra: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2018
sexiestharam:

I did not vote for either Buhari or Jonathan because I felt they were both failures. But Buhari is the biggest failure Nigeria has ever had. I cannot risk having Buhari for another four years and Atiku is his only real opponent. I am not voting Atiku because I like him but he is a better evil than Buhari.

atiku cant be a opponent of buhari...thats like a thief against a ex general....we shouldnt insult ourselves so much in front of the international commuty....they already think little of us....

now vote a fraudster to become president....??
Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by Omeokachie: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2018
sexiestharam:

I did not vote for either Buhari or Jonathan because I felt they were both failures. But Buhari is the biggest failure Nigeria has ever had. I cannot risk having Buhari for another four years and Atiku is his only real opponent. I am not voting Atiku because I like him but he is a better evil than Buhari.

Wish I can like your comment a million times over.
Many people don't get it that this is about rescuing Nigeria and not about Atiku.
4 more years with Buhari and we might just not have any country called Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by sexiestharam(f): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2018
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by bantudra: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2018
Omeokachie:

Many people don't get it that this is about rescuing Nigeria and not about Atiku.

wait wait...you already dont want nigeria to exist no more since this ipob stuff,now you wan save nigeria with atiku...??

blaimy....
Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by sexiestharam(f): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by Joevics(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2018
Lol, south south?
The only place Buhari has the chance to win up to 30% in south south is in Delta state.
But presently there's chaos in Apc delta state over primaries.

The people that vote in the Niger delta, knows who buhari is. You can't sell a bad product to them.

You are expecting a man supporting the slaughter of christains to be supported by christains?
You got to be kidding..

Even most of my friends supporting APC because of their guber candidate won't vote for Buhari.
Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by KanwuliaMama: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2018
We know!
We go still try to remove LIFELESSNESS! cheesy
The next 4 months of HOPE will be SWEEEEEET! grin
Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by bantudra: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
magoo10:
tell me something how does the money matter land? does it land like a private jet or Boeing 747? grin

You need this for effective system cleansing.

woww...you photoshopped something and now you want the ol world to see...mister man,many people can photoshop too....

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by bantudra: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
We know!
We go still try to remove LIFELESSNESS! cheesy
The next 4 months of HOPE will be SWEEEEEET! grin

knock yourself out....hope is for the hopeless....
Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by front4line: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
sexiestharam:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by front4line: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
Joevics:
Lol, south south?
The only place Buhari has the chance to win up to 30% in south south is in Delta state.
But presently there's chaos in Apc delta state over primaries.

The people that vote in the Niger delta, knows who buhari is. You can't sell a bad product to them.

You are expecting a man supporting the slaughter of christains to be supported by christains?
You got to be kidding..

Even most of my friends supporting APC because of their guber candidate won't vote for Buhari.

How many times did Atiku condemn Fulani herdsmen killings as a Christian lover ?
Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by Roger3D(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
After reading the story behind this link, I decided to stay as far away from Atiku as is possible

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FOREIGNCORRUPTIONREPORTFINAL710.pdf
Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by dicksondixon(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Omeokachie:

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by Joevics(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
front4line:

How many times did Atiku condemn Fulani herdsmen killings as a Christian lover ?
I don't need Atiku to condemn herdsmen, I need him to divulge powers to enable these state government establish state police to battle to miscreants.

Do you know that your Buhari sent soldiers to arrest the Benue state vigilantees?

Use your brain next time, If you can't, just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by proudevil: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
South esterners are making another round of political miscalculation, this people just hate pmb , they will even prefare a dog to rule them than pmb. President buhari as done more for southeast than any governments in Nigeria history in terms of infrastructural development. But they kept living in denial ,the igbo are very intelligent but hate as taken over their sense of reasoning I dare any south eastern to counter this with fact.
Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by front4line: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
Joevics:

I don't need Atiku to condemn herdsmen, I need him to divulge powers to enable these state government establish state police to battle to miscreants.

Do you know that your Buhari sent soldiers to arrest the Benue state vigilantees?

Use your brain next time, If you can't, just shut up.
Re: Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections by SarkinYarki: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
bantudra:

but south south and south east people are divided in opinions...much lesser divided in the south east than in the south south....

you call buhari old,but that atiku is not that younger too you dont see.....

thats how trump could become president although average americans wan be liberals....so called...

So you forgot north central where Buhari will lose woefully in any free and fair elections

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's End Of The First Term Result. Does He Deserves A Second Term? (photo) / Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad Profile / Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.