Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,214 members, 7,880,789 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti (18845 Views)

Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) / Sumbo Ajose Is Dead! Lagos APC Treasurer Dies In The US / Dino Melaye: "The Only APC Man You Can Trust Is The Dead APC Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2018
RIP
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by vicfy(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2018
“The state police headquarters is aware of it already and we have started our investigation to make you we apprehend all the perpetrators of this act.

“We commiserate with his family and assured the people of Ekiti state that the police is on top of this matter,”

Always the response....mtchew.. In fact, i think these words are pre-typed in their system
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by Firefire(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2018
Beremx:
APC members have started killing themselves.

Party of criminals and blood suckers

APC is a terrorist organization. - United Nation

3 Likes

Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by BabaO2: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2018
Beremx:

PDP are the aggrieved here, they are responsible for the killing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by Trouble1: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
fayose didn't know anything about it ooooo.
Please see my signature
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by ekestic1976(f): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2018
emeijeh:
ember months + Nigerian political tension + end time cry

Our politics is damn too dirty

What's ember months? Thought you went to School?
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by ogba20: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2018
Trouble1:
Fayose is a bastard.
This is the same way Fayose will be murdered
please let be careful how we bear false witness to other God condemn it.How do you know is Fayose. Sentiments and uncultured manners should not blind our eyes please.thanks.
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by Hotfreezer: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2018
Beremx:

It's the trademark of Atiku in PDP. While he was in PDP, assassinations were the order of the day. Marshall Harry, AK Dikibo, Bola Ige, etc were killed while Atiku was in PDP. Since he left PDP, the killings stooped.

Now that he's back, he has started work again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2018
iykecicero:
That’s the beginning. Next is herdsmen masaacre. Evil APC.
God forbid,ur bad thoughts will go bk to u
am in ekiti
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by Uzziano: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2018
Good development. evil party APC
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.Inspite of your party affiliation,i will not rejoice,because you are someone's father and maybe the bread winner of the family,i can't wish my dad death;though it is inevitable..
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by Trouble1: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2018
ogba20:
please let be careful how we bear false witness to other God condemn it.How do you know is Fayose. Sentiments and uncultured manners should not blind our eyes please.thanks.
Go to hell!
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by DonGtoG1(m): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2018
One of the most deadly things to venture into in Nigeria is ''POLITICS".
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by longjon: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2018
Beremx:

shocked
Is this account hacked ?
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by longjon: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2018
Trouble1:

Go to hell!

Are you not in hell already yourself ?

Sheet-eater
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by klax(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2018
emeijeh:
ember months + Nigerian political tension + end time cry

Our politics is damn too dirty

Bro I don't really think so some of these guys are very notorious and very cunning in nature only if you are close to them you will realise they are devils. Personally I don't really pity any politician got killed or injured as much because I know who they are.

You can hardly seen any politician in Nigeria who has not use human being as ritual or human part as ritual one way or the other so when nemesis comes why pitying them? those human parts are someone children though.

Anyway RIP I'm not to judge but I have no pity and esoecially when it involve apc because it's only witchs that use broom to fly around so let them change their logo to avert more blood shed among them and in Nigeria as a whole.

RIP man if your hands are clean.

1 Like

Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by bencr7: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2018
Trouble1:

Go to hell!
why I u telling him go to hell, someone who is advising u the right things.....
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by JusticeSeeker: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Moses Adeoye, the treasurer of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ekiti, has been killed by unknown gunmen at his residence on Wednesday.

PoliticsNGR learned that Adeoye was murdered in Otun, Moba local government area of the state.

Ekiti state police public relations officer, Caleb Ikechukwu, while confirming the killing said an investigation has commenced on the matter.

“The state police headquarters is aware of it already and we have started our investigation to make you we apprehend all the perpetrators of this act.

“We commiserate with his family and assured the people of Ekiti state that the police is on top of this matter,”

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-popular-apc-chieftain-assassinated-ekiti-details/
Fayose's agents at work. They are angry because they have been removed from power.

1 Like

Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by sayisayi(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2018
Always small LGA polthieficians who are killed
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by Johnnyessence(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2018
Trouble1:
Please see my signature
sarrki is even more mature than you.
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by Johnnyessence(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2018
Trouble1:
Please see my signature
sarrki is even more mature than you.
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by amoduganja: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2018
China is already building moon in their cities and we are here still playing unnecessary dirty politics just for the Niger Delta oil. If I should openly say what I wish on my mind to happen to all these politicians, even the most wicked will tremble for my heartlessness.
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by magzey: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2018
fayose faithful have begin again , now there is no Herdmen who do you blame?
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by mamatwiny(f): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2018
MrAnele:
He knew what he was getting himself into when he joined politics.. The question is why didn't he fortify himself

Your question should have been , ' why did the fortification fail?' He couldn't have reached that level without back up.
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by magzey: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2018
IPOB may know something because na their PIG DIG PIG party lose there seeing FAYEMI Enviously swon In dem wailed in silent grin grin grin
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by jattopeter(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2018
When did all this begging start on Nairaland?
Even the whole country is strugling not to talk of individual
ikogba:
Please help me with some money to feed and transport my self to school. I am really struggling.
Any amount will do

Please. My Account num is 3611070722 ecobank. Thanks
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2018
Bro, when I was a student I did menial jobs to help my career like working in a pure water factory, carrying blocks and even to the extent of following people to cut trees and bushes...... To be a Man is not a day job.......
ikogba:
Please help me with some money to feed and transport my self to school. I am really struggling.
Any amount will do

Please. My Account num is 3611070722 ecobank. Thanks
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by bejeria101(m): 9:25am On Oct 18, 2018
Have you blamed fayose today? Text BLAME to 35507. Charge cost 50naira only
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by Ogaga87(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2018
Trouble1:
Fayose is a bastard.
This is the same way Fayose will be murdered

Cry me a river O
Cry me a river O
Cry me a river O
Cry me a river O
Cry me a river O

I know you can do an OCEAN but I'm OK with the above..

A.T.I.K.O.B.I----2019
Re: Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti by edupedia: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2018
Beremx:

....your school teachers need caning for not paying attention to your logic and reasoning capabilities....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan / Ali Nani Appointed As GOC Army's 8 Division In Borno, Replaces Okonkwo / Confusion As PDP Presidential Campaign Council Gets Eight Spokespersons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.