Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Sankera Killings In Benue State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sankera Killings In Benue State (488 Views)

Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau / Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. / Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sankera Killings In Benue State by victorious1986: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2018
"I can't stop talking when my people are been killed on daily basis" -Governor Ortom.

What a great speech from my Governor!

Unfortunately, the killings in Sankera axis of Benue state is still on going. According to a post made on Facebook by one Ngutor Yakyur and comments that accompanied the post, in the last two weeks alone over 40 people have been killed in Sankera, yet I have not heard where the Governor spoke or condemn it. Not even a sympathy message to the victims.

Even the Governor's cyber hirings, such as Prince Tyodoo Livinus, Abraham Waroh, Dan Mashin and Pila Daniel AP etc who are from the zone and directly affected by these killings have deliberately refused to raise alarm over the killings of their own people, perhaps for the fear that they would no longer be given the 50k monthly stipends or call it pocho if you like.

What a lost and perverse generation!

Being a friend of Sankera, I make bold to ask; is it because this people are not killed by herdsmen that the Governor feels d need to stay silent on the matter or it is because he can not find a link of this killings to Pres. Muhammadu Buhari, hence the needlessness to talk about it?

The world must hear this!!!
Sankera people are dying on daily basis and unfortunately, the Government of Benue State seems to care little about it rather, they have channeled all their energies in demonizing Fulani people and suffering the state's workers, pensioners and over 85% majority of the general population of Benue state.

I elect to say that the Governor who's reelection slogan reads; "Reelect me, I know how to defend you" should not only defend us from herdsmen alone (in his dreams) but should also take channels TV and other media organizations to Sankera to show the World the destruction and killing of Ukum, Shitile, Ikyurav people and others. This the Governor must do because Sankera people deserves to live too.

Berger Alfred Emberga, writes as a concern Benue son and Democrat.

(1) (Reply)

[graphics Content] Father Of Three Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom State / Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Major Narcotics Seizure In India (photo) / Policeman Caught On CCTV Stealing Phone At Ghana Mall (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.