Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,498 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) (43595 Views)

Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by GenFunction: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Simplep:
Fats and oil
fats and gallons of oil
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by preshdiva(f): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
SageTravels:
I want a strong, independent, confident, little matured, beautiful nature from inside and little attractive (good looking) kind of a girl who will always support me during my bad times. She should value me more as a person and not value me as a price. She should be a good cook and ambitious in life and not at all undeceive about what to do.

Oh yeaaaaahhhh. Do you also meet these requirements?
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by farem: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
axcerin:
Wife-to-be and her 6 bridesmaids slays in sexy swimsuit for her bachelorette.

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/pretty-bride-and-her-6-bridesmaids-slays-in-sexy-swimsuit

nanny

Mermaid may be at work
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin na wah for wire road cheesy
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

+ accumulation of Okpa, poundi, eba, akpu, amala, ewa and unripe plantain.
biko remove that unripe plantain from among dat heavy collectioncheesy. Unripe plantain is even more nutricious than ripe plantain. Google its nutritional benefits and u will be amazed.
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by stchinedu: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
Simplep:
Fats and oil

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Splasshhh(f): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
lefulefu:
biko remove that unripe plantain from among dat heavy collectioncheesy. Unripe plantain is even more nutricious than ripe plantain. Google its nutritional benefits and u will be amazed.
Lol grin
Okay I replace it with agidi
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Lol grin Okay I replace it with agidi
hahahacheesycheesy
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by dannybrasky(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Simplep:
Fats and oil
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Obelensi: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
Simplep:
Fats and oil

Your Toto go good to kpansh oooo walahi
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
axcerin:
Sexy
this word has been seriously bastardised. Even this is sexy

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by QueenColeen(f): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
xtravanganza:

I don't know about your God but the God I'm serving will not let me wear suit to the pool

Have you tried going into the pool with a suit to see if He stops you?
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by consultancy: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
old old cargos grin
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Sisiekomi(f): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
i tire ooo grin grin grin grin
axcerin:
Wife-to-be and her 6 bridesmaids slays in sexy swimsuit for her bachelorette.

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/pretty-bride-and-her-6-bridesmaids-slays-in-sexy-swimsuit

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Awon gang turkey nla. tongue
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Snow87(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
I am beginning to think that the reason why most women have fish brain is for guys to have a field day with their kpekus.
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by xtravanganza: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2018
QueenColeen:

Have you tried going into the pool with a suit to see if He stops you?
why don't you swim with a suit on... pls be realistic for once and call a spade a spade
even professional swimmers don't wear suit to a pool talk less of one going for relaxation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Key Signs To Know A Broke Ass Girl. / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.