Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

EFCC: Fake Ibrahim Magu Tape On Ayodele Fayose In Circulation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: Fake Ibrahim Magu Tape On Ayodele Fayose In Circulation (1327 Views)

DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu / 2019: Ayodele Fayose Reaches Out To Labour Party For Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC: Fake Ibrahim Magu Tape On Ayodele Fayose In Circulation by newsbook: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2018
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission in an alert Thursday flagged an audio circulating in the social media in which the Acting Chairman, Ibrahim Magu, purportedly made comments to the effect that, nothing will happen if former governor Ayo Fayose, dies in custody.

According to EFCC spokesman, Wilson Uwujaren, the fake audio tape did not disclose the place where the conversation occurred and the person that Magu was supposedly talking to.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/efcc-fake-ibrahim-magu-tape-on-ayodele-fayose-in-circulation
Re: EFCC: Fake Ibrahim Magu Tape On Ayodele Fayose In Circulation by slivertongue: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
magu &GMB are facist &can say so 2again d support of dia dumb supporters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Fake Ibrahim Magu Tape On Ayodele Fayose In Circulation by baliyubla: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
There is nothing fake about the tape joor. Buhari that openly justified the killing of a thousand shite during his first and only Media Chat. Why will Magu too not openly brag about killing Fayose. Another word for APC is death.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fake Ibrahim Magu Tape On Ayodele Fayose In Circulation by magoo10(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
Magu's efcc claims they have enough information of corrupt charges against fayose since the past one year.

If he is not planning to kill him why are they still keeping him instead of charging him to court immediately.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fake Ibrahim Magu Tape On Ayodele Fayose In Circulation by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
magoo10:

Magu's efcc claims they have enough information of corrupt charges against fayose since the past one year.

If he is not planning to kill him why are they still keeping him instead of charging him to court immediately.

Do u think it is easy to kill a past governor who is in their custody in a democratic setting?
U people should stop talking about killing when all eyes are on them.

BTW, I don't see any difference between those called zombies and those called wailers in this forum.
They are just two sides of same coin.
Re: EFCC: Fake Ibrahim Magu Tape On Ayodele Fayose In Circulation by magoo10(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

[s]Do u think it is easy to kill a past governor who is in their custody in a democratic setting?
U people should stop talking about killing when all eyes are on them.

BTW, I don't see any difference between those called zombies and those called wailers in this forum.
They are just two sides of same coin.[/s]

fayose have been a heavy thorn on the flesh of this govt anything is possible so we have to start shouting it at least he is one omoluabi we will not like to loose. If they send you e nor go work.

Besides if you are a human being or whatever and cannot tell between what is right or wrong then you have to go for a brain check.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fake Ibrahim Magu Tape On Ayodele Fayose In Circulation by Omeokachie: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
And EFCC that have gone full political expect reasonable people to believe them?
Re: EFCC: Fake Ibrahim Magu Tape On Ayodele Fayose In Circulation by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
magoo10:
fayose have been a heavy thorn on the flesh of this govt anything is possible so we have to start shouting it at least he is one omoluabi we will not like to loose. If they send you e nor go work.

Besides if you are a human being or whatever and cannot tell between what is right or wrong then you have to go for a check.
Please go through my post again, this time slowly and try to understand or u ask someone to explain to u before you mention me again.

I asked u, do u think it is possible to kill a former governor under the custody of the EFCC in a democratic setting when all eyes are on them?
If yes let me know instead of using insults.

Only those bereft of ideas resort to insults in arguments.
Re: EFCC: Fake Ibrahim Magu Tape On Ayodele Fayose In Circulation by magoo10(m): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

[s]Please go through my post again, this time slowly and try to understand or u ask someone to explain to u before you mention me again.

I asked u, do u think it is possible to kill a former governor under the custody of the EFCC in a democratic setting when all eyes are on them?
If yes let me know instead of using insults.

Only those bereft of ideas resort to insults in arguments.[/s]
i did not insult you I only asked you to go for a brain check because if an ex governors rights can be trampled upon I wonder what the tyrant govt will do to a nobody like you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fake Ibrahim Magu Tape On Ayodele Fayose In Circulation by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
magoo10:
i did not insult you I only asked you to go for a brain check because if an ex governors rights can be trampled upon I wonder what the tyrant govt will do to a nobody like you.
No need to engage people who cannot think yet they are d ones telling others to go for check ups.

A classic case of an insane man seeing himself as the only sane person around.
Re: EFCC: Fake Ibrahim Magu Tape On Ayodele Fayose In Circulation by magoo10(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

No need to engage people who cannot think yet they are d ones telling others to go for check ups.

A classic case of an insane man seeing himself as the only sane person around.

only you have called me zombie and wailer, only you call me insane,i don't blame you for not understanding all I said I blame your teachers. They deserve beating

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fake Ibrahim Magu Tape On Ayodele Fayose In Circulation by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
When NAKEDD truth confronts them...they quickly termed it FAKE NEWS..!

Ganduje agbada Bullion van is also fake news..??

Everything happening with Fayose/EFCC is real and Correct News.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fake Ibrahim Magu Tape On Ayodele Fayose In Circulation by loworogoh: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
BE A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER FULL-STACK PHP/MYSQL WEB APP PROGRAMMER. START NOW!

PHP is the most popular programming language

Imagine if you learn PHP, you will be in a position to create dynamic websites, web applications, and all types of mobile apps. It’s the single most used programming language out there that’s supported and used by 78.6% developers.

Not just apps, you can use PHP for a whole lot of development including: Ecommerce websites, Create GUI, Code project management tools, Create Facebook apps, Mobile app development, Content management systems such as WordPress and Drupal, Dynamic websites, WordPress plugin development, Creating PDFs etc

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

(1) (Reply)

Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako / Brig General Texas Chukwu Gives The Cable 24hrs Ultimatum / CJN Onnoghen: South-South Governors To Hold Emergency Meeting, Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.