Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,373 members, 7,901,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin (18740 Views)

Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) / Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by che182: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
Realisticallyme:
Though not in support, But for those tht will rain insults,
Buhari is doing worse.
Where do u thinks the billions his borrowing are being channeled to?
If not his family n cronies.
At least one can point at some Jonathan’s achievements.
But this Buhari regime is nothing but blames.
Nice question! here are your answers. The money he is borrowing are being channeled into infrastructural development. Here are the list of the projects done so far; three rail projects are completed within three years of this govt, road construction are on going everywhere, Lagos-Kano standard gauge is ongoing, power generation has being improved to above 8000 mgwh, barro inland port, dry land port in Kaduna, the list are endless. get some sense bro

3 Likes

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by clickwtB(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Jona Jona Jona!!!!!40million dollars for special assignment!!!
Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by kenodrill: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
So pathetic....even after all the mind blowing confessions yet some gullible youths still want these Thiefs that looted her treasury back to power.i so pity our youths.....

1 Like

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Oblang(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Realisticallyme:
Buhari is doing worse.

U are not bin sincere..
Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Xkaa(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Same idiots are still coming back, Nigerians opened ur eyes � �‍�
Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by longerthroat(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
GoTV:
sad Jonathan will not rest in peace. Where are all those dumb Atikulators? If the thread was about how Buhari's cousin got $40m, the thread would have been on the 10th page with severe wailings. Useless nonentities trying to drag us backward

they will avoid this topic like a plague

1 Like

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Yusman316(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Realisticallyme:
Buhari is doing worse.
All the infrastructures especially roads undergoing repairs nation wide, are they using sand or water to pay for the projects? Publish account details of any of the president's family member that has received any government fund for any bogus project. Always alleging without evidence

1 Like

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by mechanics(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
hmmmm, let's see how it goes.
Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 19, 2018
post=72199200:

PDP?!
NEVER AGAIN

#Yanshist
Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Tycyborg(m): 12:45am On Oct 19, 2018
Nah you are the one posting nonsense because you said something about Buhari spending more than 40 million dollars for renovating his office but he spend 3.9 billion NAIRA not dollars so... mr man don't speak with sentiments be fair and just...

hush15:

but you time to post trash....i pity you
Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by hush15: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2018
Tycyborg:
Nah you are the one posting nonsense because you said something about Buhari spending more than 40 million dollars for renovating his office but he spend 3.9 billion NAIRA not dollars so... mr man don't speak with sentiments be fair and just...

its a fact. go and check the records...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/fg-budgeted-n4-9bn-for-environmental-services-in-aso-rock-yet-rodents-found-their-way-to-buharis-office/amp
Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Tycyborg(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
hush15:

its a fact. go and check the records...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/fg-budgeted-n4-9bn-for-environmental-services-in-aso-rock-yet-rodents-found-their-way-to-buharis-office/amp

I went through the link you sent and all I see is 4b NAIRA not Dollars as stated in the news the OP posted... what I want you to know is that there is a huge value between Dollar and Naira... if someone stole 50 naira and another stole 50 Dollars the person that steals the 50 Dollars steals a huge amount compare to the person that steals 50 naira due to the money value...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers ‘Abducted’ Abuja Resident, Stole ₦29.9‎M From His Accounts / Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido / I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.