Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) (1754 Views)

Davido Spotted With Ilebaye - BBN Allstars Winner. Sings For Her (Pix, Video) / Braless Lady Throws Herself On Ground After Naira Marley Commented On Her Pix / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) by ClintGist(f): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. check out her story via the photos below

SEE MORE : https://www.clintgist.com/nigerian-celine-dion-curses-oyedepo-rmd-reveals-destroyed-photos/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) by ClintGist(f): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2018

Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) by mrjaydee(m): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
Make somebody summarize this story

WTF is above me?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) by LadyAimy: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
This one dey sick. Who did this to this woman?

The pant sef tear cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) by zubetryzoe: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT WEB APP TRAINING!!!...!!!

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

JavaScript Development Suite is comprehensive and can be taken up by both beginners as well as advanced learners. JavaScript Development Suite is best suited for web developers, software engineers, system engineers, mobile app developers, freelancers and anyone looking build dynamic websites with Javascript.

DURATION: 8 – 10 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)

Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) by edmaraja: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
This one's madness have enter express with full speed
Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) by Simbaz(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin unbelievable madness

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) by pcicero(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
After effects of strong Oshogbo weed.
Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) by queensera(f): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
pcicero:
After effects of strong Oshogbo weed.
Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) by suremanpatriot: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
What really happened to you dear?
Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) by overboard(m): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Dis one or Lizzy Anjo's rant months back win the award for the most difficult read ever? Kai, I couldn't even grasp a point!
Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) by okwabayi(m): 12:46am On Oct 19, 2018
Abeg somebody should read and summarize the story for me. The woman needs books in her life. Her write up is atrocious.
Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) by FisifunKododada: 1:13am On Oct 19, 2018
shocked...What did these people do to her? So of these so called men of god are men of Satan.... shocked

I HOPE SHE GETS HELP ASAP!

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Bleaching My Skin- Celebrity Regrets / Rapper, Iggy Azalea's Nude Photos Leak Online As Hackers Target Her 2016 Photos / Omojuwa Reacts After Pastor Fatoyinbo's Wife Defended Him In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.