Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,457 members, 7,932,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:18 AM

Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) (41019 Views)

Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) / Governor Obiano Transformed Onitsha General Hospital (Photos) / Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
That is it health sector in this country is a big joke, playing unnecessary jokes with people's life

Revolution is the way forward in this country
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by frozen70(f): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
This one is still better than not having any medical assistance
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Third World Country

Seriously Nigeria shouldn't be in any categories of country.....

Nigeria should be in Unknown World Country
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by iamademola(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nothing u won't see in naija
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by arabbunkum: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
This is called local content
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by talk2emma: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nigeria and Innovation
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by alezzy13: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
hucienda:
"YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY"

The irony. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by uvie66: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
and this are the same people that their leaders will take 5m dollars as kickback and nothing will happen...... Oh Nigeria, why have thou forsaken this country.
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by uvie66: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man has shared an embarrassing condition of a hospital where his step-mother is currently being treated. The man identified as Daudu Isah Marafa shared a picture of his step-mother hospitalised - with a stick used to hang her drip instead of a clinical stand.

According to him, the picture was taken at the female ward of the General hospital in Zuru local government area in Kebbi State.

He took to Facebook to share the picture with the caption, "This is general hospital Zuru female ward were my step mother is currently admitted look at the facilities".

Other online users reacted to the embarrassing image as they called on the state governor, Abubakar Atiku Bagudu to equip the hospital and provide them with basic facilities.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/man-shares-pictures-of-his-mother-hospitalised-in-kebbi-state.htmlff
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by poiZon: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man has shared an embarrassing condition of a hospital where his step-mother is currently being treated. The man identified as Daudu Isah Marafa shared a picture of his step-mother hospitalised - with a stick used to hang her drip instead of a clinical stand.

According to him, the picture was taken at the female ward of the General hospital in Zuru local government area in Kebbi State.

He took to Facebook to share the picture with the caption, "This is general hospital Zuru female ward were my step mother is currently admitted look at the facilities".

Other online users reacted to the embarrassing image as they called on the state governor, Abubakar Atiku Bagudu to equip the hospital and provide them with basic facilities.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/man-shares-pictures-of-his-mother-hospitalised-in-kebbi-state.html
this people r concern abt rice.

tmao dem fit demolish the hospital sef plant rice.
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
End time hospital.

"Your health is our priority " grin

Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by stchinedu: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:
They only know how to equip BH and the marauding Fulani herdsmen but when it comes to providing good health care for their people, they'll open their rotten mouth and shout "Badàmuà" to any question asked by the members of the press

Stupid Bagudu.

Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
thatniceguy:

Nigerians are simply deluded people.... most of them are sub-humans still awaiting the final stage of evolution to become Homo-Sapiens....

We still support leaders that have failed us totally. I am ashamed to be called a Nigerian...
Do you really think there is somebody out there that can get us out of this mess? hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by AtikuDeman: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
castrol180:
...anyhow, what matter most is the life of the patient, we were told to improvise when government is not cconsiderate.
And that makes it right? You people always have excuses for failure. You lot are part of our numerous problems
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by thatniceguy: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Admin401:
Do you really think there is somebody out there that can get us out of this mess? hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The more reason why I weep for Nigerians. We have not suffered enough..... It will get to a point when the suffering will open our eyes to use our God given brain.

But before then I and my family would have nationalised elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by kayalla(f): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
and they quote ''yourhealth is our priority'' obviously they re doing their best
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Forsterobiora(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nwannem forget the stick your health is our priority
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Chiy2k: 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
How can someone survive in this kind of hospital with branch of � used to hang up a drip �
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Chiy2k: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
I think that Nigerian medical association of Nigeria has seen it before now. Kudos to Buhari
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by ClassiqLegend(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Eya sorry oo :oEya sorry oo
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Very bad, heads must roll in that hospital, so does it mean that the government don't allocate money to the hospital?
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
Remijuice:
Bịa OP, u created a thread and u still dragged FTC with me. Mind yourself o...

It's not new now. Especially in the north.

Most of them are cool with this kind of mediocrity,
as long as a man in Agbada or konkosa is ruling them as President.

Believe me you're senseless. What concerns president or FG in this matter? And in case you didn't know, the situation is not different in your state with all the extra 13% derivation
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
uvie66:
and this are the same people that their leaders will take 5m dollars as kickback and nothing will happen ...... Oh Nigeria, why have thou forsaken this country.

What are you and your own people doing in your state? Or you think it is only on the other side where corruption and kickbacks is thriving? Akwa Ibom income (federal allocation combined with 13% derivation) is 10 times higher than that of Osun State with roughly the same population. Yet, Osun State is ahead of them in terms of infrastructure and lower incidence of poverty. What do you think is responsible for that?
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 2:11am On Oct 19, 2018
This one good come my area na person dey stand hold am
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Rindo69: 2:51am On Oct 19, 2018
They can't even spell PRIORITY correctly...
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:47am On Oct 19, 2018
if this is true

then this calls for weeping
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by jom4real007(m): 5:34am On Oct 19, 2018
Nothing makes me Speechless more than the word written on that wall " Your health is our priority"
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by tyinfinity: 7:07am On Oct 19, 2018
since ojukwu ran into exile,since fan I kayode bleeped Bianca while schooling in London,since Nnamdi Kanu disappearance,I know most biafrans would suffer Brain touch syndrome
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2018
Just look at the ironic motto on the wall: "your health is our priority". Is it good health or poor health that is their priority? Abeg who fit hep me ask?
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by roselynbas(f): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2018
They should be banned from owning labs too! They refer you to their labs for test, if you do not use it, they will not treat your issue. This should allow them focus on their jobs more. Either they resign and face their private practice or stop and face their jobs simple. This means that there will be more jobs created.
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by ChrisKels: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Icon4s:

OK then
Nwanne tell dis ppl to unban me for super eagles thread abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) / COVID-19 Cure: Iwu Says FG Yet To Show Interest In Their Drug / 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.