Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,819 members, 7,879,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee (35790 Views)

Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme: Nigerian Sues EFCC, Others For Defamation, Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by blackgold90(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
Now Nigerian police go Swiss gold them
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by ICAMETOWIN(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
Every minute, a sucker is born. greed is innate in humans, despite the MMM brouhaha,people will still fall victims in the future. when an offer is too good to be true, it probably is.
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by MissRaine69(f): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
I hope to live long enough to see the day when crime and Nigerian national will never be in the same sentence.
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by classicfrank4u(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
dopemama:
Chai! If not for the intervention of my brother in law, the woman own for finish ! It happened on Tuesday! He told us when he got home that Tuesday

Tell me more biko cheesy
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by LadyHeaven(f): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
mtcheew, so we should do what? abeg this same ol' i used my life savings, i invested my parent pension is getting old, YOU are greedy hence falling for such petty scams, settle Efcc with 100 mulla and flex the rest jare angry

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by highchief1: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
AngelicBeing:
She should be flogged 1billion lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper on her butt and sentenced to 25years in prison with hard labor tongue
for what
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by bongolistik(m): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
This one weak me.. Sometimes I get tired of some persons, I don't know if it is foolishness, greed or what I will call it. If you are broke and then decide to go into Ponzi to see if you can uplift your suffering, I will not want to blame you properly cos you are just struggling and looking for different means to upgrade.

But not in the case of this that someone there has as much as N11M and he doesn't even know what to do with the money or how to judiciously invest the money into profitable business for a better return and only but foolishly decide to put such huge amount into Ponzi.. Please what other kind of money was he looking for that he can't use N11M to gradually build?

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by AngelicBeing: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
highchief1:
for what
tongue

Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by highchief1: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
AngelicBeing:
tongue
i lost 6m with mmm but I am ashame to say it cos is was not forced into it
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by pat077: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Same people will still fall for the same scam again
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by Ogaga87(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
Greedy people will never learn
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by AngelicBeing: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
highchief1:
i lost 6m with mmm but I am ashame to say it cos is was not forced into it
I understand but I think greed is a factor that pushes people into it, nawao, 6 million Naira would have given you 2 or more plots of land anywhere in Nigeria with rest of mind,

My first house in Nigeria, l bought the land less than 4million Naira in lagos and I it has a building there already that I rented out before I left Nigeria, real Estate is the only investment l can put my money into in Nigeria, and so far it has paid off very well for me shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by SarkinYarki: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Richdad50:
The rise of Buhari to Power caused an exponential rise in Ponzi Schemes. If only buhari had been left alone in Daura and not brought in to change the rate at which the economy was growing.
Anyway, Atiku will fix it. He's got to clean this mess.
#Never too late
#Richdadnuggets

It also brought about increase in kidnapping, ritual killings and yahoo yahoo
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by TruthTella(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
I wonder what you Seun didn't personally fight this Swiss Gold ponzi the way he took his anti MMM fight seriously.

It was just so obvious he had a personal vendetta against MMM.
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by Ochoogechukwu: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nawa oo

Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by GOFRONT(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
sad
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by lipstick2(f): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
They should also look for Michael Eke and his girlfriend Eno.
Na dem keep me for this condition of abject penury.

God punish MICHENO.

Michael,Eno and all other fraudster una no go die better.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by nazablossom(f): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
People will never learn. There's no quick way of making money
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by kaywhy09(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
You know what, just forget it and move on. May Almighty grant the victim a heart to accept the loss. embarassed
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by Cool83(m): 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
sanctuary Haven is the next one
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by CheapDataGuy: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
AngelicBeing:
She should be flogged 1billion lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper on her butt and sentenced to 25years in prison with hard labor tongue

Ogar ontop wettin na??

She put gun for any body head??
Blame the lazy greedy people tht invested their money into it
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by samisj4real(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
During ponzi days I gain ooh. I turn Hushpuppi in 2weeks.

#Hello you've been merged to pay me grin

If you know, you know tongue
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by InvertedHammer: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
ifyalways:
Nigerians sha,even after MMM ?

We all want to get rich over night. Something is fundamentally wrong with our mindset; from the family, religious organizations to the society at large is dysfunctional. No questions asked so long as money is made. Ask and risk being called a hater.

MMM went to Ghana and died within 3 months.
/
"AFTER ALL, IT IS MY MONEY " crew are diehard losers.

They are the gift that keeps giving.

Talk about MMM, Cryptocurrency, Pastors, etc and they come out slanging.

Few months down the line, they go into oblivion after losing their life savings.

//
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by back2sender: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin..... MMM.... Nigerians no dey tire to dey throway money anyhow angry angry angry
NAA BIAFRA PIGS FALL VICTIM. DEM TOO LIKE WURUWURU CROOKED WAYS TO GET RICH AND THATS WHY THEY ARE SUPPORTING ATIKULOOTED
Obi ATIKULOOTED FEB 2019
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by highchief1: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
AngelicBeing:
I understand but I think greed is a factor that pushes people into it, nawao, 6 million Naira would have given you 2 or more plots of land anywhere in Nigeria with rest of mind,

My first house in Nigeria, l bought the land less than 4million Naira in lagos and I it has a building there already that I rented out before I left Nigeria, real Estate is the only investment l can put my money into in Nigeria, and so far it has paid off very well for me shocked
so true but I’m tired of buying lands I have so much I haven’t seen some in years now.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
ifyalways:
Nigerians sha,even after MMM ?

We all want to get rich over night. Something is fundamentally wrong with our mindset; from the family, religious organizations to the society at large is dysfunctional. No questions asked so long as money is made. Ask and risk being called a hater.

MMM went to Ghana and died within 3 months.
ghanaians are too broke to invest.that is why it did not thrive there,not that they are smarter.
Besides,5% of the population in 9ja and that of ghana is not the same,do the maths.
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
cbngov01:
angry

After MMM made me nude, someone was convincing to do this. Once beaten twice shy, i blatantly refused.

Both my friend and his colleague investment 1m jointly. All gone in the drain...

Say no to ponzi schemes and quick money businesses...

How nice could it be? If such amount has been invested in real estate.

We, I consult for reliable and notable real estate companies in Nigeria. Ibeju-Lekki is calling.
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by salford: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
I feel like slapping a friend of mine in Naija that tried forcing me to so this shit pyramid scheme. I told her it was a scam but she did not listen. upon all her masters degree and rich family, she still fell for this get rich quick scheme.
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
one deaconess in my church wanted to introduce me to swiss gold, i was to part with 130k and bring 5 persons with 130k each, glad i declined, funny liz efa was also a deaconess, swiss gold must be a deaconess hustle.
Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
AngelicBeing:

grin Real Estate Rest of Mind

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee by CioAngels(f): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
She should be made to pay back the money before sending her to jail because our authorities cannot be trusted, securities and judges. Nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms / The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.