Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,796 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:59 PM

Please Help My Bro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Bro (815 Views)

My Bro's Pre-wedding Photoshoot.(+ Traditional wedding pictures on 15th) / Help Police Just Got My Bro, Nd Asking For 20k Bribe / Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Bro by 7years: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hello everyone straight to the point;
My elder bro is actually 26 and he got this 24yr old fiancee and he's deliberating on getting married next year before election so he's gonna be on honeymoon during election period lols
He has a chic he loves like...but the thing is the girl is actually so full of herself tho she's the obo type and my bro ain't in naija as well so he's kinda loaded financially too but the problem he has is the fact that this girl is very proud like she once told me my bro is with him cos she's very beautiful levels like that and she doesn't have regard for anyone tho kinda classy btw
The only advantage is she's not the kinda chic that will sleep around and stuffs like that and lastly my bro loves her and it's glaring for the whole world to see and you know you can't be too friendly with these girls cos of respect ish
so guys what do you think....
Should he proceed or abort mission?
He's also on nl and am sure he's gonna be in the comments section
Re: Please Help My Bro by mhizgap(f): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
in conclusion You're the bro in question.

For your Relationship palava ...

Na only you go market, take you hand buy meat come house cook am but you still complain sa e no soft enough.

Bro, what am implying is that you saw her flaws before hand but you still loved her.
everyone has a weakness.
marriage is a long process which you learn from everyday.

what if She is gentle as a dove now and bend to your every will but after marriage you get to know of her true nature.
well
whatever you do sire, use your Head.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Bro by Charmingrascal(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Shey na u go help ur brother build him home?
Re: Please Help My Bro by Biglittlelois(f): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
In other words, you are the bro right? you said she is proud, can you live with a proud, classy, bitchy, OBO, beautifully aware kind of girl for the rest of your life? whatever answer you arrive at, follow it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Bro by 7years: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
on a more serious note everyone am not the one in need of advise and tbh am in naija not in Yankee lol
and my parent gave birth to only 2 me and the person we're talking about now so y'all should know how close we are from the Short story.
Re: Please Help My Bro by 7years: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
mhizgap:
in conclusion You're the bro in question.

For your Relationship palava ...

Na only you go market, take you hand buy meat come house cook am but you still complain sa e no soft enough.

Bro, what am implying is that you saw her flaws before hand but you still loved her.
everyone has a weakness.
marriage is a long process which you learn from everyday.

what if She is gentle as a dove now and bend to your every will but after marriage you get to know of her true nature.
well
whatever you do sire, use your Head.
Like you still don't get the whole thing
Re: Please Help My Bro by 7years: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
The fact that she's proud is aside like
She's well to do
sleek
and she did her master's in UK
I don't know how best to explain but she ain't the kinda girl that's gonna be tolerant like she gat nothing to lose if things go wrong
Re: Please Help My Bro by Diamond23(f): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
Doz type of ladies r actually meek at hrt, just dat dey take no nonsense from anyone......If dat z d only reason den nothing spoil. Just dat ur brother has to be Man enoff to clip her wings. A weakly must stay off
Re: Please Help My Bro by 7years: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Diamond23:
Doz type of ladies r actually meek at hrt, just dat dey take no nonsense from anyone......If dat z d only reason den nothing spoil. Just dat ur brother has to be Man enoff to clip her wings. A weakly must stay off
Thanks a lot for this
you're on point

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Bro by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
7years:
Hello everyone straight to the point;
My elder bro is actually 26 and he got this 24yr old fiancee and he's deliberating on getting married next year before election so he's gonna be on honeymoon during election period lols
He has a chic he loves like...but the thing is the girl is actually so full of herself tho she's the obo type and my bro ain't in naija as well so he's kinda loaded financially too but the problem he has is the fact that this girl is very proud like she once told me my bro is with him cos she's very beautiful levels like that and she doesn't have regard for anyone tho kinda classy btw
The only advantage is she's not the kinda chic that will sleep around and stuffs like that and lastly my bro loves her and it's glaring for the whole world to see and you know you can't be too friendly with these girls cos of respect ish
so guys what do you think....
Should he proceed or abort mission?
He's also on nl and am sure he's gonna be in the comments section
It's like you forbid punctuation marks, shey?

I can't even deal. Sheesh

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Bro by Headlesschicken(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
undecided Abort mission,I Repeat Abort Mission..... Don't say u weren't warned.... Those kinda gals r a big No No....
Re: Please Help My Bro by 7years: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ishilove:

It's like you forbid punctuation marks, shey?

I can't even deal. Sheesh
This is nothing but stupidity of the highest hierarchy
if you can't comprehend you shut the Bleep up
Re: Please Help My Bro by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
7years:

This is nothing but stupidity of the highest hierarchy
if you can't comprehend you shut the Bleep up
Eyah. You should direct your energy towards getting a better education. You come across as semi-literate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Bro by 7years: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Abort mission,I Repeat Abort Mission..... Don't say u weren't warned.... Those kinda gals r a big No No....
Baba why now?
Re: Please Help My Bro by 7years: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Eyah. You should direct your energy towards getting a better education. You come across as semi-literate
Okay....
Re: Please Help My Bro by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
I would've said mind your business but since he is your brother, his marriage to the wrong girl will directly affect you.

Talk to your bro about it, giving him reasons to abort the mission and also asking him for more time for you to prove whatever evidence you may have against the marriage. A lady with too much ego is better kept as a girlfriend and not a wife.
Re: Please Help My Bro by 7years: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
MajorJeffery:
I would've said mind your business but since he is your brother, his marriage to the wrong girl will directly affect you.

Talk to your bro about it, giving him reasons to abort the mission and also asking him for more time for you to prove whatever evidence you may have against the marriage. A lady with too much ego is better kept as a girlfriend and not a wife.
Thanks Jeff
God bless you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help With A Phone Shop In Kubwa Abuja / Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. / The Way He Shot His Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.