Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,203 members, 7,887,530 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

Oh Well… God Does Small Things - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh Well… God Does Small Things (197 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Atheism. God Does Not Exist. / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh Well… God Does Small Things by Baydorz(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Some Sundays ago, precisely September, the person leading the worship session ended with this song:
You do mighty things
You do glorious things
You’re a faithful God
Awesome is your name

I was worshiping, chanting those words until I heard
“Son, I do small things too
Little things
Those things you think I’d not be interested in.
Those ones you think bother me
In fact they’re the most difficult things to do
Because you don’t ask me.. you feel they’re too small for me to do.
I just wanted to let you know, I do small things too”
Ohh I was humbled.. I was happy.. I was relieved..my joy skyrocketed.
I really don’t know how you see God but I want you to write everything a lover does. Not someone you love o.. A lover.
Does he call you everyday? Morning, afternoon and evening? Does he ask what you’ve eaten? Does she send those text messages that leave you grinning? Does she…? What does a lover do?
Yes exactly. God is a lover! He wants a relationship with you! Don’t only see him as a Father.. or a Provider.. see him as your lover. He’s been asking you out for a long time. You… yes you!
The hairs on your head have numbers! When number 2 and 26 are tangled up, he knows! He’s a scandalous lover!
Oh that you can see that God is seriously in love with you! Don’t ever think you’re too big for God to call you a baby.. I really don’t care how many children you have ma, you’re still God’s girl.. I don’t care the integer in front of your age sir.. you’re still God’s baby boy!
If only we’d see ourselves like that.. when prayer will be a gist.. and speaking in tongues would be the code language between you and your lover.. When we can report people to God as a little girl to her daddy… When we can literally “go look for fight” and stand behind Daddy to defend you!
It’s that kind of relationship that can never really be taught in church because it’s almost like blasphemy.. but God wants people he can call “After my own heart”
So I’m his baby! His lover! The one he dotes on! He’s moved to compassion by my tears! He understands my emotions. He’s not an aloof God.. I can stroll to His room at any point… I can sit on His lap and rest on His shoulders. Ha he’s my date for every dinner.. we have some private jokes sef!
God loves you! Would you love him back?

https://baydorzblogng.com/2018/10/18/oh-well-god-does-small-things-by-baydorz/

Re: Oh Well… God Does Small Things by frank317: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
God could speak to u and tell u he does small things too? Oga, why are u lying

U should have asked him why Leah is still in boko haram captivity and why did he watch them slaughter two innocent ladies who where just doing their job.

Ask him why he lied to oledepo some years back that bokoharam menace will soon end.

Ask him, what big thing has he ever done? OK that one na jamb question... Ask him what small thing can he even do.
Re: Oh Well… God Does Small Things by Dantedasz(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
Delusion.

I wonder why there is famine,hunger,sickness,diseases,natural disasters,and all kinds of problems in a world created by am all powerful,omniscient and loving God?

I guess he works in a mysterious way and his ways are beyond all human understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage : A Suitable Platform To Validate The Fruit Of The Spirit / Lifechanyuan Overview / Court Acquits Asia Bibi, Christian Woman On Death Row For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.