Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,206 members, 7,967,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:58 PM

What Will You Do? Advise Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do? Advise Pls (868 Views)

Matured Advise Pls! / Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, / Birthday Gift For Mum,advise Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? Advise Pls by Confilass: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2010
Pls treat has if u were in my shoes or am ur sister.

I've a child outside wedlock. The man took me to welfare but we neva come to agreement.

When it was time for the son's third term School Fees (the son is just 2yrs + now). I went to his office but he didn't want to see me and I left quietly with the baby.

He later called dat he has long term plan for the son. Is it because he knows am capable, he now want me to face the responsibilities alone all in the name of I don't have any other thing to use my money for.

I'll be the last lady to take him to court. Advise pls.
Re: What Will You Do? Advise Pls by jaybee3(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2010
Ain't nuffin you can do if you ain't up for the court route.
Re: What Will You Do? Advise Pls by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2010
@poster
if you have the money to pay for the school fee and what not then keep your head up and do it. . . . . . . . . . since you are not willing to take him to court.
Re: What Will You Do? Advise Pls by coolier(f): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2010
Confilass:

When it was time for the son's third term School Fees (the son is just 2yrs + now).

2yr old third term fees? Whao!!! Didn't know they start full time education that early these days
Re: What Will You Do? Advise Pls by iice(f): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2010
lol. . .maybe prep/play class? undecided

I don't get what the problem is undecided
You are capable. He seems not be interested, then interested but unwilling to pay for the tuition.
You will not take him to court. . . .so?
Since you are capable, what's your own with the man?
Re: What Will You Do? Advise Pls by chelseabmw(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2010
@poster
pls take care of ur son urself
Re: What Will You Do? Advise Pls by dmj2009: 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2010
God will provide for you. Get money by all means and pay you baby's school fees. and i will advise that unless he call you for the school fees of the child you don't ask him again. http://getconceive.com
Re: What Will You Do? Advise Pls by mutter(f): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2010
This man is just lying who wants to take care of a child starts immediately after birth and not some later time.
May God give you the strength to raise your kid.
Please sue him to court this is not what you want that matters. The money is for your son and his welfare is priority. You have to do all as a mother to guarantee that even if it means suing someone.

(1) (Reply)

Impossible Choice / Do You Want Your Lover Back? / Please, Tell Us What U Don't Like About Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.