Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,787 members, 7,921,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:59 PM

Rukky Sanda Getting Distracted With Smooches And Kisses From Mysterious Guys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Getting Distracted With Smooches And Kisses From Mysterious Guys (3003 Views)

Actress Rukky Sanda Looking Amazing In Beautiful Photos / Rukky Sanda Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photo / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rukky Sanda Getting Distracted With Smooches And Kisses From Mysterious Guys by TunezMedia: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
The 34-year-old Nollywood diva said that she loses concentration around cute guys and can be seen in this footage in a secluded corner of her studio kissing and smooching a man while her crew members were filming on the same set.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/10/rukky-sanda-getting-distracted-with.html
Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: Rukky Sanda Getting Distracted With Smooches And Kisses From Mysterious Guys by Mrop(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
London bridge tiwo
Re: Rukky Sanda Getting Distracted With Smooches And Kisses From Mysterious Guys by Simbaz(m): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
cool I love pretty ladies

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: Rukky Sanda Getting Distracted With Smooches And Kisses From Mysterious Guys by FisifunKododada: 12:51am On Oct 19, 2018
Mrop:
London bridge tiwo

Sugbon ti m ba fa awon oyon ye...o ma dede be soldier ni

"suck dem tities gang."
Re: Rukky Sanda Getting Distracted With Smooches And Kisses From Mysterious Guys by Mrop(m): 5:26am On Oct 19, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Sugbon ti m ba fa awon oyon ye...o ma dede be soldier ni

"suck dem tities gang."
lol ....bad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Getting Distracted With Smooches And Kisses From Mysterious Guys by femi4: 6:14am On Oct 19, 2018
Her breast be like lambda
Re: Rukky Sanda Getting Distracted With Smooches And Kisses From Mysterious Guys by cahrlifa(m): 6:31am On Oct 19, 2018
As I see two slippers, omo I jump and pass
Re: Rukky Sanda Getting Distracted With Smooches And Kisses From Mysterious Guys by Elnino4ladies: 6:39am On Oct 19, 2018
Olympus has fallen
Re: Rukky Sanda Getting Distracted With Smooches And Kisses From Mysterious Guys by Rahyberg(m): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2018
femi4:
Her breast be like lambda
or even π (pie)
Re: Rukky Sanda Getting Distracted With Smooches And Kisses From Mysterious Guys by MrAnele(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2018
Olympus has died
Re: Rukky Sanda Getting Distracted With Smooches And Kisses From Mysterious Guys by yevewa: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2018
wawu smiley wink
FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT WEB APP TRAINING

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

JavaScript Development Suite is comprehensive and can be taken up by both beginners as well as advanced learners. JavaScript Development Suite is best suited for web developers, software engineers, system engineers, mobile app developers, freelancers and anyone looking build dynamic websites with Javascript.

DURATION: 8 – 10 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)
Re: Rukky Sanda Getting Distracted With Smooches And Kisses From Mysterious Guys by vanceazer: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Earn up to 5000Naira daily by playing instresting word games on kymoplay click the link below to continue and don`t forget to use my ref code:KMP488 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kymoplay.kymoplayApp

(1) (Reply)

Teddy-A Poses With A Gun. Fans React / I Broke Up With My Boyfriend, I Need Another Man Desperately - Inem Peters / Who Is Greater:chinua Achebe Or Wole Soyinka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.