Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,503 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

Thy Kingdom Come - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thy Kingdom Come (188 Views)

Kingdom Come And World Evangelisation __ Apostle Joshua Selman / Commit Thy Ways Unto The Lord. / Thy Kingdom Come: The Prayer That Changes The World The Lord's Prayer Can Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thy Kingdom Come by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:19am On Oct 19, 2018
Thy Kingdom Come

Jesus taught His disciples how to pray:

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:9-10

Kingdom-oriented prayers give you special audience with God.

The Bible says:
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew 6:33

If you desire breakthroughs in your personal life, one of the fastest ways to achieving it is to have a strong affection for God and His kingdom.

When a kingdom prayer point is raised in church, a lot of people just mumble through; you can hardly hear what they are saying.

But when you say, "Pray for yourself, that this year's prophecy may find fulfilment in your life", people begin to pray with so much vigour and energy.

But it is how much you take pleasure in the affairs of the kingdom that determines the quality of response you enjoy from God.

When you are interceding on kingdom matters, let it be from the depth of your being, as if you are praying for your only child who is dying. Let it mean much more to you than your personal matters.

This is a prayer strategy that moves heaven to rain down favour on you, so much that you will not need to pray for most things before you get them.

Many people are dying in their prayer rooms because they are self-oriented in their prayers. They are the "needy-stars" of the kingdom.

They always pray, "Lord, give me this; Lord, bless me; Lord, bless my wife and my children", and their demands are endless.

All they remember to pray about is "me, I and myself." They are least concerned about the welfare of anybody else or on any issue that does not touch them personally.

Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.
Psalm 102:13-14

God even answers me before I call, because I pray sincere and heart-felt prayers for the kingdom and His people.

So, He can't but surround me with favour. As you begin to seek His kingdom in your prayers, I see every concern of your life become a testimony.

Amen

#Winning Prayers

However to enjoy these benefits you MUST first be born again (saved)...

A Sinner's Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

I C M...

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Helpline, +2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Today In History: 75th Anniversary Of The Bombing Of Vatican City State / "For My Strength Is Made Perfect In Weakness." / Ĺord Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.