Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,492 members, 7,888,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:39 AM

2019: I Deeply Wish Nigerians Would Ignore All Of These Old Politicians For Once - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Deeply Wish Nigerians Would Ignore All Of These Old Politicians For Once (207 Views)

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: I Deeply Wish Nigerians Would Ignore All Of These Old Politicians For Once by Armani79(m): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2018
I Present to you, Dr Davidson Isibor Akhimien..... the solution to the greatest needs of the nation. DIA is a successful business man, a vanguard of truth, a successful manager of human and material resources, an epitom of knowledge and character, a distinguished clergyman and a politician of the new order. A vote for DIA as president federal republic of Nigeria is indeed a step towards finding solutions to the numerous problems of this great nation. How I wish Nigerians can think alike and give red card to both PDP and APC, they're both bunch of politicians of the old order, they're are consumption oriented elites who intentionally impoverish this nation for their personal gains and control. Any politician who has held any elective post or appointment in helms of affairs in Nigeria do not deserve our vote. Power belongs to the people, we must stand to take power back.... anybody who cant create wealth can never manage it. Vote Dr Davidson Isibor Akhimien (DIA) for president, lets make our country great.

*THE MAN DIA*
Davidson Isibor Akhimien *DIA* was born 53 years ago in Kaduna.

*Schools attended:*
Army Children's School, Kakuri, Kaduna State.

Nigerian Military School, Zaria, Kaduna State.

Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna. (Short Service Course)

*HE OBTAINED:*
BA Combined Honours (French & Portuguese) from University of Ife, Ile-Ife now Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.

Diploma in Portuguese, Universidade de Brasilia, Brasil.

Diploma in French, Universite Nationale de Benin, Lome, Togo.

PGD Theology (Pastoral Ministry), Babcock University, Ilisan-Remo, Ogun State.

Masters in International Law & Diplomacy, University of Lagos, Lagos.

Masters in Criminology, University of Lagos, Lagos.

PhD Political Science (Peace & Conflict Resolution) In-View.

*WORKING CAREER*
Ex-military Intelligence Officer of the Nigerian Army.

Manager, Central Security Control, Pacific Holdings Ltd.

Director Security Services, Babcock University, Ilisan-Remo, Ogun State.

Chairman/CEO King David Group with vast interest in:

*Industrial Security*
*Protocol Services*
*Logistics*
*Hospitality*
*Garment Manufacturing*

Davidson Isibor Akhimien *DIA* is a serial entrepreneur, an employer of labour supporting well over 6,000 families.

National President, Association of Licensed Private Security Practitioners of Nigeria *ALPSPN*

He is a Fellow of several professional bodies.

*Social Disposition*
Davidson Isibor Akhimien *DIA* is a polyglot fluent in Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Esan, English, French, Portuguese and a working knowledge of Spanish.

An author of several spiritual, motivational and developmental books.

*DIA* is a visionary leader, a philanthropist, a detribalised Nigerian, a man with a "Can Do Spirit".

A wonderful husband, father, brother, mentor.

(1) (Reply)

Atikulated Hope Not Another Mantra Like ''change'' / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / #24000 Would Be Absolutely Difficult For The Governors To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.