Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

Atiku Abubakar: I Will Retire Muhammadu Buhari Back To Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar: I Will Retire Muhammadu Buhari Back To Daura (396 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar: I Will Retire Muhammadu Buhari Back To Daura by newsbook: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has said he will “retire” President Muhammadu Buhari back to Daura in 2019.

Abubakar stated that Nigerians and not politicians would decide between a failed government and one with solutions.

In a statement issued by his spokesperson, Paul Ibe, on Thursday night, the former Vice President insisted that he was “well-wired” to provide leadership for the country.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/atiku-abubakar-i-will-retire-muhammadu-buhari-back-to-daura
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Retire Muhammadu Buhari Back To Daura by Omeokachie: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2018
No, please retire him to the Hague.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Retire Muhammadu Buhari Back To Daura by boy16(m): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2018
cc
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Retire Muhammadu Buhari Back To Daura by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2018
Say 'We' will, you can't do it alone....let's all join hands and push the dullard and his cart back to Daura

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Retire Muhammadu Buhari Back To Daura by IamAtikulate: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2018
Please your Excellency, allow me to provide the camel that would carry the lifeless one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Major Reason Why Lagos State House Of Assembly May Impeach Governor Ambode / Beware Of PDP Presidency In 2019 –balarabe Musa / Drama As Nigerian Writes Army, Requests Speedy Release Of Buhari’s Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.