Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:45 PM

How To Run Verification For Stolen Car, Avoid Getting Into Trouble - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Run Verification For Stolen Car, Avoid Getting Into Trouble (1409 Views)

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / Hyundai Kona To Run For 482 Km When Charged, Charging Takes 9.35 Hours / How To Avoid Buying A Foreign But Stolen Car In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run Verification For Stolen Car, Avoid Getting Into Trouble by perfectbuy(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2018
Don't fall victim of car theft. Stolen vehicles are resold everyday, so when considering buying a car it's important to check if the vehicle is stolen to avoid getting entangled in a serious problem which will mean loosing the car you purchased or even worse getting jailed. Input the VIN/Chasis number of the vehicle and run a check now!!

Please follow link below to run a verification check now:
https://www.spotdem.com/stolen-vehicle-verification/

1 Like

Re: How To Run Verification For Stolen Car, Avoid Getting Into Trouble by perfectbuy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Run a VIN check now!!!
Re: How To Run Verification For Stolen Car, Avoid Getting Into Trouble by CarGuidNG: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: How To Run Verification For Stolen Car, Avoid Getting Into Trouble by CarGuidNG: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2018

Re: How To Run Verification For Stolen Car, Avoid Getting Into Trouble by computerglobal(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Knowing the history of a used car or a tokunbo car before you decide to buy one can save you a lot of money down the road

Run a vin check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. check the title status, previous odometer readings,flood,airbag deployment,stolen,hail,biohazard and more

Contact us for your detailed vehicle history report

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Run Verification For Stolen Car, Avoid Getting Into Trouble by perfectbuy(m): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2018
Don't fall victim of Car theft, Check that VIN now!!!
Re: How To Run Verification For Stolen Car, Avoid Getting Into Trouble by perfectbuy(m): 6:16am On Oct 30, 2018
Don't fall a victim of car theft, check that VIN now!!!
Re: How To Run Verification For Stolen Car, Avoid Getting Into Trouble by perfectbuy(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
Don't fail victim of car theft, check that VIN now!!
Re: How To Run Verification For Stolen Car, Avoid Getting Into Trouble by yommite4luv(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hello am planning to get my first car, how can I check or verify if its not a stolen car ?
Re: How To Run Verification For Stolen Car, Avoid Getting Into Trouble by CarGuideNG: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
yommite4luv:
Hello am planning to get my first car, how can I check or verify if its not a stolen car ?

For a Tokunbo vehicle:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7892681_img20181003wa0009_jpeg92eaf2d2ca90bb3dc1301a565951f9a6

https:///+2347011116171

For a Nigerian used vehicle:

https://www.legitcar.ng
Re: How To Run Verification For Stolen Car, Avoid Getting Into Trouble by computerglobal(m): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
yommite4luv:

Run a vin check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. check the title status, previous odometer readings,flood,airbag deployment,stolen,hail,biohazard and more

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///send?phone=2348060365068
Re: How To Run Verification For Stolen Car, Avoid Getting Into Trouble by perfectbuy(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2018
When buying a Nigerian registered vehicle, how can you know if the car is reported stolen? Verify that VIN now and avoid trouble.
Re: How To Run Verification For Stolen Car, Avoid Getting Into Trouble by perfectbuy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
Don't be caught up in a bad situation

(1) (Reply)

2020 Mercedes-Benz CLA Unveils Stunning Visuals Of Its Latest Beast - Photos / The MD Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Fixing A Client's Car At Their Workshop(pix) / Very Clean Tinted Nigerian Used Toyota Camry 2009/2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.