Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,885 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:42 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' (36601 Views)

The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time / Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' by Mryacks: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mordson:
There's definitely going to be a clash of interests. You cannot serve two masters. Light has nothing in common with darkness.

As simple as that...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' by Evince(m): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
The problem all of u have here is that u dont know that religion remain a scam. the ppl claiming to be leader of any religion do what they ask u not to do and justify it boldly. i maintain my stance the entire story of god is a myth. Nothing is true just deceit. The Ooni see a gud puna to enjoy and so will he continue marrying. The prophetess probably has been doing runs with him and the money and treat was good so she decide to marry him.

My stance "do what makes u happy as far as it is not a crime"
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' by lereinter(m): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Awada

Kerikeri

Worshipper of Jesus Christ

o ti da
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' by sojdson: 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
wandeay:
I wonder oo, how will she cope or what would she do when it's time to perform traditional rites as an olori, esp during festivals that require sacrifices?

How did both of them even meet?

Just thinking, anyway, their choice!

Google has answer to all questions.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' by ayusco85(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2018
Fierce11:
Daddy freeze has been feeding on the gullibility of the ''sheeples'' who he claims to be extracting from bondage.
Freezes' opinion concerning the marriage of a very prominent traditionalist to a prophetess, has no room for germination or consideration.. The Ooni owes him no answer to any question.. Freeze should focus on his beloved pastors and sheeples or bleeping shut the fvck up!.. Such a dirty bastard!

You have a problem with the truth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' by ayusco85(m): 6:54am On Oct 20, 2018
bluecircle470:
Mumu looking for undue attention

You think if apostle Paul existed during our time he won't be a vocal critic of anti Christian ways?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' by ayusco85(m): 6:56am On Oct 20, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Why has your subject been separated from it's verb? Yet, you expect someone to take you seriously.

Freeze posted his views on his own Instagram account. Did he force you or any hungry blogger to go on his Instagram, read his posts and make news out of it? I bet you didnt even know that; neither do you know what freedom of expression entails, I presume.

Take your own advice and shut the hell up; pained sheeple.

Pained sheeple grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' by ayusco85(m): 7:01am On Oct 20, 2018
Chiccly:

Daddy Freeze,always wants to be heard.

So he shouldn't speak out when he sees something wrong with Christianity? By d way must u read what he posted? Continue being gullible
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' by bluecircle470: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2018
ayusco85:

You think if apostle Paul existed during our time he won't be a vocal critic of anti Christian ways?

Apostle Paul won’t be a coward like freeze who’s looking for undue attention
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' by ayusco85(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2018
bluecircle470:

Apostle Paul won’t be a coward like freeze who’s looking for undue attention

Who are u to judge or criticize freeze and his ways? Have u ever spoken against any anti Christian ways or doctrine's? If not I think u shld shut it wen people are giving valid criticism
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' by bluecircle470: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
ayusco85:

Who are u to judge or criticize freeze and his ways? Have u ever spoken against any anti Christian ways or doctrine's? If not I think u shld shut it wen people are giving valid criticism

Indomie generation what do you know...

1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' by Chiccly(f): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2018
Must you also comment on my post? Same thing applies to you Mr know all.

ayusco85:

So he shouldn't speak out when he sees something wrong with Christianity? By d way must u read what he posted? Continue being gullible
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' by ayusco85(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chiccly:
Must you also comment on my post? Same thing applies to you Mr know all.

Who knows this one? My post my ass
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' by Chiccly(f): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
Your choice of language speaks volumes.

ayusco85:

Who knows this one? My post my ass
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' by TemmyTee82(f): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
ehissi:
Kini gbogbo eleyin na?? undecided

Wò! You think say this one na Baba Oyedepo or Papa Adeboye whey go leave you make you make you dey run your mouth up and down like bob risky....... angry

Them go soon swear you, better know where you dey carry this your online church with digital anointing dey waka enter oooh....... undecided

Abi e ti ya wère ni........... angry

Ah! Digital anointing ke! This wan weak me o! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) / Bambam To Teddy-A: 'When Your Lover Is Your Best Friend, Partner In Crime' / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.