Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,944 members, 7,883,290 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While (2012 Views)

President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by sarrki(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Radio Biafra

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by sarrki(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Corrinthians:
I didn't need anyone to tell me the boy had cut a deal with the government and is hale and hearty somewhere enjoying his loot. The fact his wife and immediate family members were so quiet after his "death" spoke volumes about where he was "buried".

If you know you know.

Brother you know naija politics wella

Orji uzor kalu cut the deal

The south east governors and leaders left him at the mercy of FG and Burutai

So he’s going to take His pound of flesh on them

Since most of them are in pdp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by mbos: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:
With the sudden appearance of Nnamdi Kanu in Isreal as reported in the media shows that they know and cut a deal with him .

I will advise all that are shouting Biafra and genuinely or ignorantly clamoring for Biafra to be cautious

There is No way he would have escaped the python dance clampdown

My heartfelt condolences to those that lost there love ones

I felt bad seriously

Biafra It’s a scam

https://www.nairaland.com/4797647/nnamdi-kanu-alive-spotted-jerusalem

Do you live in Umuahia? ans NO
Are you an IPOB member? ans No
Where you at Afaraukwu on that faithful Day? Ans No

So why write this crap? or are you hallucinating?

Long Live Biafra
Oil can't mix with Water.

2 Likes

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by sarrki(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
mbos:

Do you live in Umuahia? ans NO
Are you an IPOB member? ans No
Where you at Afaraukwu on that faithful Day? Ans No

So why write this crap? or are you hallucinating?

Long Live Biafra
Oil can't mix with Water.

A dog that will get lost will never hear the whistle of its owner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by dometome: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:

A dog that will get lost will never hear the whistle of its owner
That is an Afonja proverb, But I don't give a fvck about what Afonjas think. BTW you are not his owner.

2 Likes

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by modath(f): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Agbaletu:
Biafra is beyond any human being.
I just hope this will not affect our electoral fortune in SE.
I so much respect Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Even before Kanu surfaced, total votes to come from SE won't exceed 1.5-1.8m with PDP taking 1-1.2m , his re emergence from hiding matters little in the equation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by Tyche(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:

Nnamdi And FG are working hand in hand

Hmmmm, you have a point here

1 Like

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by potterdon: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:

grin grin grin
lol see how he is fooling u and your smiling afonjas and their light brains grin sarrki abeg get a life. I know u will stupidly go and open a thread based on this fact without any prove.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Pdp Campaign Ibadan Oyo State / Meet Atiku's Zonal Coordinator For The Southwest. / Military Lied About The Current State Of Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.