Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,719 members, 7,882,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:57 AM

Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie (48076 Views)

INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu / So FG Paid Workers 70k Each in 2days Yet They Are Not Saying Anything Abi / Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by gtown: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

Speak ko, Address ni

Kanu has collected igbo-man factor, una dey here de shout atukilated

Meanwhile, the guy in the circulated picture is a clone of Kanu his name is Jibrin Kanu from Sudan.

APC knew how to clone human being well wel
You spoke in the voice of ipob P.I.Gs. I like it.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by bettercreature(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lol i think he got paid to come out.Buhari should tactically allow this guy to come back to Nigeria to stop IGBO from participating in 2019's election
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by solreb: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kanu has been a scammer from day 1. He got "Biafrans" to donate money to a useless cause only for him to abandon them, in the process getting some foolish ones to die. Anytime I wanted to get some amusement, I would tune to radio Biafra to listen to Kanu theatrics. I would pity all the foolish ones that believed him. In one of the broadcast, he asked his people to dare the army and marched against the visit of Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper Life. I remember when he went to the USA during Igbo Day to solicit for funds to buy arms. One elderly sound man asked him pointedly that you were soliciting for arms openly and asked what mechanism was in place to prevent them from being arrested as a traitor on arrival in Nigeria. Kanu boasted that Nigeria dared not as UN was behind them. It was shortly after that he arrived Nigeria and was arrested and nothing happened from UN or the touted International Community contacts he claimed to have.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kalu resurfacing is not a good news for PDP. This niqqa can murder the dream.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by magzey: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sirpaul:
Praying for Nigeria or Biafra
praying to be happy and alive after python Dance grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by lukency(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Stop wasting your time.If you are not born Jew,the Jews don't recognise you as one of their own.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by BLIZZARDCON: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Believing that Nnamdi kanu was killed was a sign of the mental laziness of some Nigerians especially the youths.

That is why crimes are hardly solved in this country and even the aging ruling class are aware that the youths are mostly empty barrels.

If anyone knew the reach of Dr Orji Kalu, they would listen when he talks. Youths claim to have aspirations but they are unable to choose role models, this is because most of us don't have minds of their own.

Can you imagine some, believing what FFK says. Just research about his personal and family life and see if he is not better described as anti social or psychopath.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Cdec(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
2019 will indeed be very interesting!

IQ Express Nigeria Limited has been awarded a distributorship contract by FDK Corporation, the world largest manufacturer of Ni-MH batteries. The contract makes the company the ONLY distributor of Fujitsu consumer battery products in Nigeria and sub Saharan Africa. We are in need of distributors in Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana. interested persons should contact us on +234 7039458560 or send an email to emeka.nze@iqexpress.co.uk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Xander85: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

Yes o Nnamdi Kanu was able to maneuver around battalions of soldiers and escaped through the heavily guarded borders. grin

A lot of youths like you need to visit a psychiatrist asap if you believe he escaped alone.

I think a lot of people (non Igbos esp') want the news to be true....for different reasons! smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by mfm04622: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Radio biafra?
Radio biafra Neva said that

It was posted on Radio Biafra's website

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by charlsecy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
opribo:
I dont know what that means but why is he praying facing a stone instead of looking up to heaven.
God is everywhere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Xander85: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
lukency:
Stop wasting your time.If you are not born Jew,the Jews don't recognise you as one of their own.

And i suppose it's Nigerians that recognise me (an Igbo man) as a 'human being' never mind a 'compatriot' of equal standing!

Jews never starved millions of my kinsfolk just so they could continue sharing the same country with people they despise!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by ollah2: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
BLIZZARDCON:
Believing that Nnamdi kanu was killed was a sign of the mental laziness of some Nigerians especially the youths.

That is why crimes are hardly solved in this country and even the aging ruling class are aware that the youths are mostly empty barrels.

If anyone knew the reach of Dr Orji Kalu, they would listen when he talks. Youths claim to have aspirations but they are unable to choose role models, this is because most of us don't have minds of their own.

Can you imagine some, believing what FFK says. Just research about his personal and family life and see if he is not better described as anti social or psychopath.

Those that believe FFK are the Igbos and PDP followers. Perhaps it's because he bleeped the wife of their first god countless times

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Miradamian: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
brainpulse:
FFK has been a fraud and a liar even his father, everyone knows that and only the children of hate loves him and idolizes him.

Osita Chidoka,Abaribe and the rest sureties were all in the scheme of things ang thought they could intimidate the federal government by their noise of international community must hear, but they met their match in Buhari whose silence is lethal than their noises.

The coward led many foolish youths to their early grave and fled to Isreal

You would soon see the children of hate come in numbers in their lies to defend their stupidity
have u asked yourself if government just released this man with strict condition just to use him distract the voters?how do u think he will beat the securities to leave this country?think with brain not nyash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by RandomVic(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Should address his people if he's indeed the real Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by doskie(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
naijapips02:
Somehow I feel Nnamdi Kanu is working for Buhari.
loool. i dont think so sha. if anything they should be enemies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by DedeNkem: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
I wish it is true.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by SirBunky85(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
showafrica:
I think Buhari had a meeting with service chiefs to release him in order to divide the support for Atiku. Atiku has gathered a lot of momentum but this guy will distract it. Na igbo man go still give Buhari this strategy. Watch how APC will distract igbo votes with referendum that will never come to pass
senseless conspiracy theory

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by doskie(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
showafrica:
I think Buhari had a meeting with service chiefs to release him in order to divide the support for Atiku. Atiku has gathered a lot of momentum but this guy will distract it. Na igbo man go still give Buhari this strategy. Watch how APC will distract igbo votes with referendum that will never come to pass
is kanu anti obi? if anything i think the igbos will vote atiku with the hope that he will die and obi succeed him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Ryabcool(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
ahmEenu:
I SUPPORT YOU. KANU IS APC . AND HE REALLY MADE SOME MONEY CAUSE HE CANT DO THAT FOR FREE.
so the Supreme Saviour that was to emancipate Biafra is now APC? You people are really cracking me up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by seunayantokun(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Whoever did this has offered a master piece in truth or falsehood. It has to be investigated.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Obierika(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Are you insinuating that Radio biafra is lying about kanu being alive?

Yes... the guy is dead!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Ejjis(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
See how Afonjas, Edos and Awusas dey mastubate on Kanu’s news. Kanu is greater than all of you join together. Fools.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by NSK4U(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mopolchi:
Nnamdi Kanu is a disgrace to Igbo people.

No, he is not but a hero forever 'cos he saw the truth and said it without any fear.
except u r from the northern axis, u can't be comfortable with the current security apparatus in the country where all the service chiefs are from one region and yet others like u feel it's normal. what of security institutions?? how many do southerners have?? or u r still wallowing in the deceptive saying that the pen is mightier than the sword?? with all the profs, Doctors and graduates from the southern part of this country, what & where are their places in Nigerian governance apart from writing on the pages of newspapers?? do u in ur best of fantasies think d north will have a government like this current one where most of the things that make a country sovereign are concentrated in the south and would remain calm that all they want is one Nigeria? why can't there be an uneven sharing of positions among the tribes that make up Nigeria to allow everyone a sense of belonging where it's said they belong?? and we can't speak against it, yet can't logically see why those who are speaking are doing so, it's indeed a pity but when the coast is clear, maybe the blind themselves would see by force.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by showafrica(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
doskie:
is kanu anti obi? if anything i think the igbos will vote atiku with the hope that he will die and obi succeed him

It's just a game of chess.. Should Kanu start singing no referendum no election again, trust me some of the igbos will obey him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Friend01(m): 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

Yes o Nnamdi Kanu was able to maneuver around battalions of soldiers and escaped through the heavily guarded borders. grin

A lot of youths like you need to visit a psychiatrist asap if you believe he escaped alone.

Where you his time keeper or the umpire that witnessed when the soldiers arrived and his the time he was killed in the bush or anywhere you imagined?
Who were using a drone to recording the scenes that took place in Nnamdi Kanu's residence?

Before you claim the video circulating all over the net are fake then show us a counter proof or the real videos where he was shot and buried or simply shut your buccal cavity and let's hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Friend01(m): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
baliyubla:
Why are you guys in a hurry to exonerate the federal government? If KANU is alive as alleged, he will definitely speak on what transpired 11 months ago.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by antzlaive(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu should pls come back to za zoo, his IPOB brothers have sold Biafra to Atiku and are now shouting Atikulated upandan. They forgot he said "NO REFELENDUM, NO ERECTION!"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by candygist: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

You see people like you . I know you don't like the fact that Nnamdi kanu is alive , I know you wish he is died so that you and your pdp goons will use it to campaign against Buhari. You people have failed man .. Buhari is still the man to beat and come 2019 your cry will continue if you support atiku... Buhari baba ...... ..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

Remind me again how Ojukwu escaped?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by MinCeteris: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
That is not Kanu. What you are seeing is cloned Kanu.

Kanu is either dead or he is still detained in a container at the high sea by Federal Government according to FFK.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by denko(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
It is not good for buhari
writerights:
Nnamdi Kalu resurfacing is not a good news for PDP. This niqqa can murder the dream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Without Winning FCT, A President Cannot Be Legally Declared — Ozoani / Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) / John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.