Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,680 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

Those who are Atikulating are hypocrites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those who are Atikulating are hypocrites (573 Views)

Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? / Davido Is Atikulating The Good People Of Port Hacourt - Dele Momodu Shares Video / The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those who are Atikulating are hypocrites by kerzhim(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
A hypocrite is the kind of politician who would cut down a redwood tree, then mount the stump and make a speech for conservation.

Advice: If we Aticulate come 2019...Atí kú !!!!!! (We are dead)

2 Likes

Re: Those who are Atikulating are hypocrites by Grayxme: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Atiku with all his dubious past clearly is not the right person for Nigeria. Bringing back Atiku to rule Nigeria is like going back to our past that we are still struggling to come out from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those who are Atikulating are hypocrites by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Grayxme:
Atiku with all his dubious past clearly is not the right person for Nigeria. Bringing back Atiku to rule Nigeria is like going back to our past that we are still struggling to come out from
So PMB better? The economic recession we are witnessing isn't as.result of his body language?.
Re: Those who are Atikulating are hypocrites by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Why the sudden propaganda because of Atiku? Don't be deceived by these politicians because they share something in common ( greed)
Re: Those who are Atikulating are hypocrites by GSA01: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
asuustrike1:
Why the sudden propaganda because of Atiku? Don't be deceived by these politicians because they share something in common ( greed)
YOU CAN say that again. this twitter handler has been Dollarised, hence the needs to blow the trumpets of Atiku loud like you said Greed and interest is the barn of most Atiku supporters.

1 Like

Re: Those who are Atikulating are hypocrites by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
We have to get things right by 2019. These old men are greedy and selfish. We should look inward in other aspirant contesting and key in into their blue print. PMB has failed most of us, most of his promises were not fulfilled. If he had made electricity stable to a large extend, it would difficult for other opponents to come in. Nigeria needs electricity to run the economy. The likes of Atiku may have good agenda but his personality is bad.His party at the state level are worst off. They keep looting without working yet they expect many Nigerians to fall for their skims. APC may be bad, corrupt but they are better than PDP.
The question many may ask is who should we pick?
Select any candidate outside the two major political parties to get things right. If we vote PDP or APC, nothing will change.
Re: Those who are Atikulating are hypocrites by Boomark(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
kerzhim:
A hypocrite is the kind of politician who would cut down a redwood tree, then mount the stump and make a speech for conservation.

Advice: If we Aticulate come 2019...Atí kú !!!!!! (We are dead)

Thousands of people that sai buharied in 2015 are dead including those that prayed for his quick recovery. I supported Buhari then, but after telling us he is recovering money he has refused to fund our business. They decieved us and Youwinconnect is a scam. Boi yes-p is a semi-scam. Scamming Nigerian youths with impunity. They don't know what it takes to build an economy.

Henry Shield is the hypocrite. Why didn't he come out and contest so we can Shieldulate.

Atikulation till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Those who are Atikulating are hypocrites by kerzhim(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Boomark:

Thousands of people that sai buharied in 2015 are dead including those that prayed for his quick recovery. I supported Buhari then, but after telling us he is recovering money he has refused to fund our business. They decieved us and Youwinconnect is a scam. Boi yes-p is a semi-scam. Scamming Nigerian youths with impunity. They don't know what it takes to build an economy.

Henry Shield is the hypocrite. Why didn't he come out and contest so we can Shieldulate.

Atikulation till tomorrow

Which ever perspectives your criticism of the present government is coming from can never be faulted.

What baffles me about Nigerians is that they are shortsighted. The greatest tragedy that can befall Nigeria is bringing PDP back to power. If APC is not in anyway better, let us vote another person not the old well known Thieves.
Re: Those who are Atikulating are hypocrites by Boomark(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
kerzhim:

Which ever perspectives your criticism of the present government is coming from can never be faulted.

What baffles me about Nigerians is that they are shortsighted. The greatest tragedy that can befall Nigeria is bringing PDP back to power. If APC is not in anyway better, let us vote another person not the old well known Thieves.

The murder and hunger in the land is far worse than whatever we think about any person. Buhari must go! We cannot afford to vote any other person for now because it will enable him to retain power as the votes will be divided.

If Atiku fails we vote PDP out. By so doing incompetency will disappear cos their won't be any automatic 8 year tenure.
Re: Those who are Atikulating are hypocrites by denko(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Let chase Buhari away then will choose a better candidate in 2023 after Atiku but 2019 is a done deal Atikulate
Re: Those who are Atikulating are hypocrites by kerzhim(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Boomark:

The murder and hunger in the land is far worse than whatever we think about any person. Buhari must go! We cannot afford to vote any other person for now because it will enable him to retain power as the votes will be divided.

If Atiku fails we vote PDP out. By so doing incompetency will disappear cos their won't be any automatic 8 year tenure.
Be that the case, i cant afford to give back power to those that misappropriated and milked our treasury for 16 good years. I stand with Buhari for another 4 years.
Re: Those who are Atikulating are hypocrites by Boomark(m): 4:58am On Oct 20, 2018
kerzhim:

Be that the case, i cant afford to give back power to those that misappropriated and milked our treasury for 16 good years. I stand with Buhari for another 4 years.

Throughout the 16 years you mentioned we were happy and the standard of living was very beautiful. Money was given through Youwin to youths who want start their business to help grow the economy. I don't mean wasteful N10,000 or N50,000 pocket money that will finish in a month, I mean millions that can make real change to you, people around you, and the economy.

They say PDP milk the treasury but they still provide money for real businesses. APC and Buhari that is recovering money cannot afford to fund Youwinconnect after decieving us that we will be funded.

Our problem started in 2015 because APC does not know how to manage the economy. My brother when somebody gives you N100 everyday for feeding instead of N5000 that can help you start your business and stop begging, that person wants you to remain poor forever. Buhari is using you guys brain, presenting himself as Mr integrity while fierce corrupt practices are going on in APC. They harbour and shield corrupt politicians that are now looting us dry freely as they want because they are been protected. They don't give back to the society so that people won't ask them 'how manage?' This is wickedness of the highest order. They told us plainly that there is no money for Youwinconnect which means that all the money they have been recovering are been relooted.

It is either you have no knowledge of what is going on behind the scene or you are a beneficiary of the massive hidden corruption going on there. What happened in Kano will give millions of APC support the boldness to engage in free will mindless looting because Baba is protecting them. If you are one of them please remember the poor people around you.

I supported Buhari then for the anti corruption drive but now I cannot stand with someone that has caused so much hunger, death, division, and 'spiritual' corruption within a space of 3 years. Next 4 years will be worst and I cannot be decieved.
Re: Those who are Atikulating are hypocrites by googlepikins: 5:33am On Oct 20, 2018
Grayxme:
Tell that to my yansh.

You better start Atikulating

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari, Atiku, Predicts Winner...  / If Ambode Can Finish Oshodi-airport Road By December, He Should Be Given Props! / Breaking News! Breaking News!! Anthony Anenih Is No More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.