Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

You Don’t Like Where NYSC Posted You? Here Is The Best Solution - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Don’t Like Where NYSC Posted You? Here Is The Best Solution (513 Views)

You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director / Nysc Redeployment If You Dont Like Where You Are Post To? Everything Here / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don’t Like Where NYSC Posted You? Here Is The Best Solution by corpersforum(f): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
So NYSC just posted you to a place you think you don’t want. You don’t need to panic or worry yourself. The Call-up letter is not the final say. You still have a chance to redeploy. I have got calls from a lot of prospective Corps members stressing and worried about the state they have been deployed. No need to worry, Lola has got your back and there is something you can do.

Let’s do a little talk before I proceed.

“Hello, my dear lovely PCMs… I have seen and heard and got messages from lots of you people complaining that you cannot survive a state you have been deployed

Some say it’s too far, some say they just don’t want to go. Some say it’s in the North and they don’t want to die… And a lot of reasons I understand

Let me tell you that there are no bad states I am not saying you shouldn’t redeploy, I just want you to know that your NYSC service year depends on You

You can make anywhere lively and profitable and you can make anywhere boring and be like hell. It depends on what you Believe

Most of you guys already made up your mind that you cannot make it in some certain states and if you say you can’t… Who else will say you can.”

Back to the issue.

so if You Don’t Like Where NYSC Posted You? CLICK HERE FOR THE BEST SOLUTION

(1) (Reply)

Self Contain Apartment In The Heart Of Abuja City For Rent / How To Apply For NYSC Exemption Certificate | Step By Step Guide / Nysc Posting Undate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.