Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/10/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/10/18 (255 Views)

Jesus Asked A Question In Mark 10:18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/10/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/10/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/10/18 by dallyemmy: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/10/18 by dallyemmy: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, October 20, 2018) - **A Great Secret of Overcomers* .

1.Thank You, Father, for the weapons of our warfare which are not carnal, but mighty through You, to the pulling down of strongholds.

2.Thank You, Father, for making me an Overcomer, through my salvation and faith in Jesus' Christ.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, by the power in the word, I pull down and destroy strongholds of sin, sicknesses, generational curses and death, in my life and family, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let all the yokes of failure, barrenness, poverty satanic limitations and embargoes, over my life and family, be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, make me an Overcomer in all things, and You shall be my God and I shall be Your son, forever, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, rekindle the fire of Your revival in my life and restore my initial fervency and zeal, when I first surrendered my life to You, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, make me an Overcomer that I may partake in the eating of the fruits of life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, empower me to overcome all the temptations that Satan may bring my way, on this journey to heaven, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, give me the grace to endure trials and tribulations and be faithful unto death, that I may receive the crown of life, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, make Pastor E.A. Adeboye, an Overcomer and reward him for all his labours in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Transforming Our Culture Through Sexual Purity / A Grateful Heart / The Shortest Version Of Christianity That Has Never Come To Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.