Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,930 members, 7,883,247 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Is The Sacred Oath Of Marriage Before God,still Sacred Today? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is The Sacred Oath Of Marriage Before God,still Sacred Today? (245 Views)

In The Name Of Marriage (Chapter 1) / The Sacred Heart / Is The Sacred Oath Of Marriage Before God,still Sacred Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Sacred Oath Of Marriage Before God,still Sacred Today? by shontellybee(f): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
And when the pastor asked my husband... "Do you take her as ur legally wedded wife, and promise to stand by her through sickness and death, peace and chaos.
My Husband interrupted him and said "yes
I looked at him......
Not too sure if he meant that..
Not too sure if he knew what he just admitted,
Not too sure about anything,nd then....cleck to read morehttps:///pad3qD-cm

(1) (Reply)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 13 / I Am Death / Lost But Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.