Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,360 members, 7,888,143 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Log On And Tell D World Where U Did It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Log On And Tell D World Where U Did It (840 Views)

Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In The World. Where Do Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo Rank? / I Cant Log On To Nairaland Using My WAP to browse on my Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Log On And Tell D World Where U Did It by yagbaboy1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2010
If u have just had a gr8 s3x and want to tell the world about it,here's ur chance. a new website, www.ijustmadelove.com allows internet users to share when and where they made love.
the sites uses google maps to show countries around the world,users can click on their country and zoom 2 si d exact spot where they did it.
Re: Log On And Tell D World Where U Did It by r231(m): 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2010
under the apple tree
Re: Log On And Tell D World Where U Did It by puskin: 5:23am On Jul 16, 2010
. . . . . .in the grave yard
Re: Log On And Tell D World Where U Did It by yagbaboy1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2010
puskin:

. . . . . .in the grave yard
omo men u are doomed 4 lyfe

(1) (Reply)

89% Of Nl Guys In London Are Crackheaded / Scedconnect For Community Classified Advert For Naija Schools Will It Work ? / Whats The Dumbest Post On NL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.