Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,174 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:59 PM

Uniilorin:a University For School Miners - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniilorin:a University For School Miners (292 Views)

Lady Thanks Covenant University For The Best Four Years Of Her Life / RCCG Provides Scholarship In Redeemer's University For Members! / CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniilorin:a University For School Miners by Astrosmart: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2018
I saw a thread where people were comparing uniilorin with the great uniben..

Uniilorin is for Muslims only,96% of students there are Muslims..

80% of the lecturers are Fulanis..

The yorubas are the dry cleaners and sweepers there..

Don't ever compare it with uniben..

The reason why there are so many first class student is because they teach boko haramlogy , skull minerolgy and so on
Re: Uniilorin:a University For School Miners by fantasticone1(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2018
Astrosmart:
I saw a thread where people were comparing uniilorin with the great uniben..

Uniilorin is for Muslims only,96% of students there are Muslims..

80% of the lecturers are Fulanis..

The yorubas are the dry cleaners and sweepers there..

Don't ever compare it with uniben..

The reason why there are so many first class student is because they teach boko haramlogy , skull minerolgy and so on
You're jobless.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Send Money To People Via Moneygram Or Western Union Within Nigeria ? / Apply For HBHL Postdoctoral Fellowship Program In Canada / Nans Suspends Planned Protest In The Rivers State University, As Cp Wades In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.