Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,909 members, 7,909,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet (11579 Views)

Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture / Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / The Legacy Of A Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 2:31am On Jul 30, 2010
@Precap2: « #152 on: Yesterday at 10:26:29 AM »
nopuqeater <----- Why is it so easy for you to call another person a lair. You just called me that in the thread about being born with original sin, and here now you're doing the same thing again. I had to take time to look thru your posts and that of vedaxcool, and I could count more than 30 times both of you together call people lairs. Is it your best manners?

Holla!
You live in California, USA. Right? Sticks and stones may break my bones. Where is word of mouth in there? So if you lied and you are called out, why get so angry? You should correct yourself. Abegi.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 2:48am On Jul 30, 2010
@Ajoguegbe: « #159 on: Yesterday at 08:48:34 PM »
@Vedaxcool
so those Old Testament quotes and ancient Catholic inquisition is the only life line you still have.
sorry, Tongue most of your Islamic brothers are too educated these days and know the difference between the Testaments in Christianity. Look for something more creative. Islam copied and twisted the Old Testament and you can see the result.
Allah says in the Quran's Surah Najm; And Quran is different tongue (meaning it has nothing with OT or NT as its source). About OT and Christian's testament; Jesus himself said he did not come to abolish the OT, its laws and its prophets. Further whosoever abolishes it or encourages any to do so, will be the least in the kingdom of heavens. I think you Ajoguegbe have prepared yourself for the least in this kingdom of heaven. But Jesus also emphasized that even a single jot will not be taken away from the OT.

What Jesus left, you guys already changed. Paul had played a big part saying that OT is Old News.

Ajoguegbe forgets the Protestant sect[s] came out of the Catholic sect of Christianity. Stop confusing yourself, man.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by Pimpu(m): 6:39am On Jul 30, 2010
ajoguegbe:

No comment till a reasonable,intelligent and mature point is made.

"And say; Truth has come and falsehood has vanished away. Lo! falsehood is ever bound to vanish."
                     (Holy Qur'an 17:81)

ALLAH IS GREAT
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by precap2(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Precap2: « #152 on: Yesterday at 10:26:29 AM »You live in California, USA. Right? Sticks and stones may break my bones. Where is word of mouth in there? So if you lied and you are called out, why get so angry? You should correct yourself. Abegi.

I still got my shack in CA, does that l.ick you? I'm in Lagos until last week of August. If you find that discomforting, that's your problem, not mine. If you need to have my full home address, then you got to prove to me you don't load yourself with nitro-glycerin.

Calling people lairs because they disagree with you on point of religion or any other is rude. I'll continue to say it to you until you learn some manners.

Holla!
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by vedaxcool(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2010
@Vedaxcool
so those Old Testament quotes and ancient Catholic inquisition is the only life line you still have.
sorry, Tongue most of your Islamic brothers are too educated these days and know the difference between the Testaments in Christianity. Look for something more creative. Islam copied and twisted the Old Testament and you can see the result.

Yet Jesus said he has not come to abolish the law but to confirm it, you are the ignoramus that do not know what you are doing. You now want to deny the old testament yet Jesus quoted from it, how pitiful you condition is. And your last sentence only goes to show how deeply ingrained the mental disese your suffer from is ----Mythomania- a mental condition where one invents a lie and believes it is true.

Calling people lairs because they disagree with you on point of religion or any other is rude. I'll continue to say it to you until you learn some manners.

I only hope when your kids(ifr or when you have) blow lies to you, you won't say he is disagreeing----as the above quote From aju only goes to show why we call you Liars when you make claims with out credible proof. grin grin grin wink
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by precap2(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2010
When error is allowed to fester, it would become a giant bulwark of ignorance. This is what Jesus said concerning the law: Matthew 5 vs 17 & 18 KJV
17 ¶ Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled

First let me say categorically that Jesus did not come to "CONFIRM" the law as the post above said, he came to "FULFILL". In fulfilling it he satisfied the requirement of the law. The Scripture says that God does not find please in sacrifices of ram and bull, but in the condition of our hearts, so Jesus came to become an ETERNAL sacrifice once for all thereby fulfilling the law.
Verse 18 of above said no part of the law shall pass till all be fulfilled. And Jesus came and fulfilled all. If I say to you that the president will not come to your state till all road is fixed, what does it mean? It means that once all roads are fixed the president comes. No part of the law shall be done away with till fulfilled and the previous verse (17) said that Jesus came to fulfill it. Having fulfilled it what next do you do with it? Jesus established grace upon earth and we are saved by the grace of God "Not of works lest any man should boast, it is the grace of God. We are saved by grace".

The same Matthew 5 says in verse 14 KJV:
14 ¶ Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid.

These people quoting Scripture didn't read this, that they are not supposed to explain the Holy Scripture to me because I am the light of the world, I show them light but they prefer darkness. All the same we the Christians will continue to strife for the light of our God to be established in places of endemic darkness, so that the souls of our lost brothers and friends can be redeemed.

Holla!
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by vedaxcool(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2010
When error is allowed to fester, it would become a giant bulwark of ignorance. This is what Jesus said concerning the law: Matthew 5 vs 17 & 18 KJV
17    ¶ Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18    For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled

So what is the law to you, and what does fulfill means? by your own understanding not abolishing the old testament means not conforming to it? This verse clearly shows that Jesus was an active follower of the old testament, and proves that christianity has a strong chain linking it to the practice of the old testament. funny thing is Jesus was a Jew( follower of Judiasm) cause no where in the bible did he claim to be a christian one can argue over whether Christianity is actually the making of Jesus or Paul? but Deceit nurture's Ignorance to superstition.

Jesus established grace upon earth and we are saved by the grace of God "Not of works lest any man should boast, it is the grace of God. We are saved by grace".

I only wonder the fate of those before him? that were born to early to enjoy this "grace" he supposedly  established.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by ajoguegbe(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2010
i already answered that question on page 3 of dis thread.but let me quote myself again
what does it mean to say that Jesus came to fulfil the law?
First of all, Jesus is talking about "the Law" and "the Prophets". This was the way people of His day refers to the Bible, which we now refer to as the "Old Testament"! The "law" contains all of God's commandments. Jesus clearly says that He did not come to abolish the Old Testament nor its laws, but to fulfill them. What does "fulfill" mean? Let us look to the Bible for clarification.

Matt 1:22-23 "All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"-which means, "God with us.""

Matt 2:14-15 "So he got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt, 1where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: "Out of Egypt I called my son.""

Matt 8:17 "This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: "He took up our infirmities and carried our diseases.""

John 19:28-29 "Later, knowing that all was now completed, and so that the Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty.""

"Fulfilled" clearly means completed. The shadow has met its reality. It has been accomplished.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by aletheia(m): 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2010
By what shall we know a true prophet of YHWH the only redeemer? The Most High Himself sets forth the criteria in His Word:

(KJV) Deut 18:20-22. But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

(KJV) Deut 13:1-5. If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

These two scriptures clearly show how we are to discern between false and true prophets. According to this criteria then, was Muhammad a true prophet of YHWH? Let us look at what the evidence shows.

1. Muhammad claimed to speak in the name of YHWH who revealed Himself to Abraham and to us through Jesus of Nazareth, His Son but he was advocating another god called al-ilah.
2. Any true prophet of God would have prophecies come to pass. Here is an example of a prophecy of Muhammad said to have proceeded from "Gabriel".
Gabriel's words to Muhammad foretell that the Jewish people will not unite to fight Muslim military forces. The logical outcome of this prophecy is that the Jewish people would remain scattered around the world, never to become a nation again. Consider the Qur’anic verse.

"They [the Jewish people] will not fight you (even) together, except in fortified townships, or from behind walls. Strong is their fighting (spirit) amongst themselves: thou wouldst think they were united, but their hearts are divided: that is because they are a people devoid of wisdom." (Surah 59:14).

Why didn't Muhammad foresee that in the 20th century, the Jewish people would unite numerous times to defeat the combined military force of several Islamic nations?
This is just one of the false unfulfilled prophecies of the prophet of Islam. Thus on both counts: [1]. Advocating another god. [2]. Unfulfilled prophecies; the prophet of Islam fails the test.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by PurestBoy(m): 3:47am On Jul 31, 2010
@My Muslim brothers, Pls don't mind those Christians, lets meet at the new Nasfat ground on Friday night vigil or Sunday morning by copying the Christians since we've lost focus Our I-mad imam will join us and give us the bomb so that we can blow up the American Embassy and catch with our 72 virgins. I'm tied of these worldly girls.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by ajoguegbe(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2010
@PurestBoy
My Muslim brothers, Pls don't mind those Christians, lets meet at the new Nasfat ground on Friday night vigil or Sunday morning by copying the Christians since we've lost focus Our I-mad imam will join us and give us the bomb so that we can blow up the American Embassy and catch with our 72 virgins. I'm tied of these worldly girls.
Sorry,purestboy too late.

Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by PurestBoy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2010
ajoguegbe:

@PurestBoy[b]Sorry,purestboy too late.[/b]

No No No, please don't tell me that, I must get atleast 30virgins incase I can't get the 72, No wonder we have virgins short left on Earth.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by jcross19: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2010
PurestBoy:

No No No, please don't tell me that, I must get atleast 30virgins incase I can't get the 72, No wonder we have virgins short left on Earth.

@purestboy , yes i guess we don't have much virgins on earth so that was why ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i see so then let muslim brothers rush down to yemen and prepare for the bomb attachment
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2010
@Precap2: « #163 on: Yesterday at 08:46:07 AM »
I still got my shack in CA, does that l.ick you? I'm in Lagos until last week of August. If you find that discomforting, that's your problem, not mine. If you need to have my full home address, then you got to prove to me you don't load yourself with nitro-glycerin.

Holla!
California is west coast. Am east coast man. What do I need your details for? Please, stop it. And about nitro-glycerin, thats small potato to what the big bang noise the Christian mego tonnage bombs do.

Calling you liar because you lie about facts and realities. As Vedaxcool correctly stated; when your son lies, i do hope you will not call him a liar. His response will be exactly what you said to me; You are rude, daddy. And then you will be bent out of shape.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2010
@Pureboy and his keferi christian brothers: « #169 on: Today at 03:47:18 AM »
@My Muslim brothers, Pls don't mind those Christians, lets meet at the new Nasfat ground on Friday night vigil or Sunday morning by copying the Christians since we've lost focus Our I-mad imam will join us and give us the bomb so that we can blow up the American Embassy and catch with our 72 virgins. I'm tied of these worldly girls.
Report to moderator Logged
Despite All Odds, To God Be The Glory
ajoguegbe

Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet
« #170 on: Today at 12:09:02 PM »

@PurestBoy
My Muslim brothers, Pls don't mind those Christians, lets meet at the new Nasfat ground on Friday night vigil or Sunday morning by copying the Christians since we've lost focus Our I-mad imam will join us and give us the bomb so that we can blow up the American Embassy and catch with our 72 virgins. I'm tied of these worldly girls.
Sorry,purestboy too late.

* mo_cartoon_2.jpg (70.89 KB, 398x329 )
Wisdom is the principal thing, therefore get WISDOM
PurestBoy (m)
Still in 9ja

« #171 on: Today at 05:12:17 PM »

Quote from: ajoguegbe on Today at 12:09:02 PM
@PurestBoySorry,purestboy too late.

Despite All Odds, To God Be The Glory
jcross19

« #172 on: Today at 05:38:00 PM »

Quote from: PurestBoy on Today at 05:12:17 PM

@purestboy , yes i guess we don't have much virgins on earth so that was why ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i see so then let muslim brothers rush down to yemen and prepare for the bomb attachment
Pureboy is using his christian gimmicks to lie to the muslims, with his pretension as muslim. Same thing the White Christian Brits did in England to undermine the minority muslims in the eyes of the hindu and seik majority. The white christians will dress up like muslims and at the far end of the hindu street, and at a safe distance slaughter a cow, the hindu's god, shouting Allahu Akbar to call attention to it. Then escape. Thereby the mayhem on Muslims will start. This continued until the Indian Independence.

Ajoguegbe, mo_cartoon, precaps, etc, your deceits Allah will definitely exposed. We understand you all.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by jcross19: 1:10am On Aug 01, 2010
alllah is a dead god okay and even enjoy bountiful of virgin is his paradise
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2010
Jcross19 marble is on fire of the mountain of fire. Where is the "allah" you said is dead buried? Who buried this "allah"?

I am a Muslim. I worship Allah. In yorubaland we call Him Olorun. Is Olorun dead, yoruba christians? Whatever your tribe is Jcross19, there is a name for Olorun. Is the Bearer of that Name dead?
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by precap2(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Precap2: « #163 on: Yesterday at 08:46:07 AM »California is west coast. Am east coast man. What do I need your details for? Please, stop it. And about nitro-glycerin, thats small potato to what the big bang noise the Christian mego tonnage bombs do.

Calling you liar because you lie about facts and realities. As Vedaxcool correctly stated; when your son lies, i do hope you will not call him a liar. His response will be exactly what you said to me; You are rude, daddy. And then you will be bent out of shape.

I ain't arguing this no more, only I said to call someone a liar in a forum because his opinion differs from yours isn't good.
But finally I know that argument is useless, worst of all unintelligible when the parties don't share a common ground. I have always found it difficult to see a common ground between Christians and Muslims. Even the idea of God in both religions are different.
While one believes in a benevolent Father with whom he communicates everyday, the other believes in abstract Existence, which concept is very difficult for the other to conceive.
Everyday I hear that the problem between Christians and Muslims is just about the Trinity. That's laughable nonsense. The difference is deeper.
For instance the Hebrew scripture writes: "Sheckem Yisrael, Elohim Adonai, Elohim echad". Meaning "The Lord God, The Lord is one". Christians don't refuse that concept, it's so in the Bible. The problem is the mis-conceptualization of the whole Christian experience by their Muslim counterparts. One day every soul shall know the truth for even the Lord Himself will reveal it to every man individually.

Bless ya all.

Holla!
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 12:21am On Aug 02, 2010
@Precap2: « #177 on: Yesterday at 04:56:11 PM »
I ain't arguing this no more, only I said to call someone a liar in a forum because his opinion differs from yours isn't good.
But finally I know that argument is useless, worst of all unintelligible when the parties don't share a common ground. I have always found it difficult to see a common ground between Christians and Muslims. Even the idea of God in both religions are different.
Correct.

While one believes in a benevolent Father with whom he communicates everyday, the other believes in abstract Existence, which concept is very difficult for the other to conceive.
The bolded is another lie from your heart. Is Allah abstract? No. Muhammad said that he heard His voice in Isra wa Miraj journey. The Angels hear Him. His words are in the Quran. Is that abstract, if you are honest? Even though you say your God is your father. Am sure your mom will disagree with you. Mom always know the Papa who she had the baby for. Papa maybe, but momma is certain. ANd your last name is not yahweh or Jehovah or Eloi or is it? You must be very popular in your school, if it is. While you communicate with your father daily, Muslims pray to Allah, at least five compulsory time sensitive periods in a single day. You cant even say how many times you communicate with this father of yours.

Everyday I hear that the problem between Christians and Muslims is just about the Trinity. That's laughable nonsense. The difference is deeper.
For instance the Hebrew scripture writes: "Sheckem Yisrael, Elohim Adonai, Elohim echad". Meaning "The Lord God, The Lord is one". Christians don't refuse that concept, it's so in the Bible
But then you turn around as say you have three part God or gods (take your pick) Further, the Jewish part of the Bible is rubbished by you christians anyhow. You relegate the OT; Torah and Psalm to "love your God and your neighbor", while Jesus said not even the least of the jot will be unfulfilled. Whats fulfillment but that it will always relevant and not out of fashion, not ignored?

The problem is the mis-conceptualization of the whole Christian experience by their Muslim counterparts. One day every soul shall know the truth for even the Lord Himself will reveal it to every man individually.
Islam just like the way Jesus called out the lying Jews, who did not truly worship God, we are now calling you out. Why? You have a wierd concept of God; One God but three parts. One died, the other just an errant ghost while the most powerful just sits there and allowing death to happen to his begging partner. Very laughable. But that partner says he is a servant sent by Undying God whom he called Eloi.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by jcross19: 1:45am On Aug 02, 2010
the allah is not almighty God get that to head . before the islamic era in arabia did they know anything about allah? and ask your imam why are they calling the father of mohammad ,abdullah which mean slave to allah so tell me what type of allah was the before the mohammad and why did they give that name to him ask your imam
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by Pimpu(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2010
ajoguegbe;No comment till a reasonable,intelligent and mature point is made.

PurestBoy;@My Muslim brothers, Pls don't mind those Christians, lets meet at the new Nasfat ground on Friday night vigil or Sunday morning by copying the Christians since we've lost focus Our I-mad  imam will join us and give us the bomb so that we can blow up the American Embassy and catch with our 72 virgins. I'm tied of these worldly girls.

ajoguegbe:

ajoguegbe;@PurestBoy[b]Sorry,purestboy too late.[/b]

BY THERE WAYS U SHALL NO THEM

Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by pash(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2010
@ Op

You re sure a fool and plz get a JOB ok. Idiot!!!!
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2010
@Jcross19: « #179 on: Today at 01:45:47 AM »
the allah is not almighty God get that to head .
My Allah is Almighty God Lord Who Creates. Now thats reality and nothing you say will change it. Or do you know the Unseens?

before the islamic era in arabia did they know anything about allah?
Before Islam of Muhammad, the Arabs like any other group of people around the world knew about the Existence of lmighty God Lord Who Creates. In my Yorubaland we call Him Olorun. That was long before Christianity and or Islam. Still, we call the Creator Olorun, even now that we are Muslims for the most part, Christians and other who are not believers. Where are you from and what is the name of The Creator in your mother tongue? Yahweh, Jehovah, Eloi, God? What?

and ask your imam why are they calling the father of mohammad ,abdullah which mean slave to allah
Since I am a yorubaman, I will use the history of yoruba to enlighten you out of ignorance that christianity has put you in; darkness upon darkness and you are moving about without a single sign of lght. The yorubas had Olorunfemi before Islam, Christianty, during the period of pure animism. Today, Muslim yorubas may still bear the same Olrunfemi. The christians do bear the same Olorunfemi, too. Is the Olorun of the preIsam and preChristians among the yorubas the same Olorun of the Muslims, the same Olorun of the Christians, when we all know that Christians and Muslims dont have the same Olorun? Today, the Christians have Olorun Baba, Olorun Omo, Olorun Eminimo and yet they wear a cross around their necks. Heck, your name here has a cross to it. The Muslims have no other Olorun, except One Creator Olorun, not a father, a ghost or a son. The idolaters have their idol statures that they make with their hands. The christians make their own idols with their mouths and hands, the reason one of them is considered dead, if only for a moment, and of course the cross. Now, if I lied, point out my lie[s]. If am correct, who is an idolworshipper between muslims and christians, the group closer to the animists by the concept of their gods and who and what they worsgip?

so tell me what type of allah was the before the mohammad and why did they give that name to him ask your imam
Alhamdulillah. I dont need an imam for anything on this. Allah the One with Knowledge gave me enough to answer your questions. Read the above, because it answers this question here. WHy are the Christian yorubas still bear Olorunfemi, when the aborisha bears Olorunfemi, too?
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by ajoguegbe(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2010
Islam is from Arab the descendants of Ishmael, Abraham's illegitimate son. This is the prophecy over Ishmael that is operating in Islam today. Nothing describes Islam more than this over 3,000 years old prophecy in the Bible that Muhammad activated. Speaking to Ishamels mum

And the angel also said, “you are now pregnant and will give birth to a son. You are to name him Ishmael… this son of yours will be a wild man, as untamed as a wild donkey! He will raise his fist against everyone, and everyone will be against him. Yes, he will live in open hostility against all his relatives.” Genesis 16:10-13

Can you now understand why Muslims are fighting the Jews? and why everyones problem in the world is Islam. You can now understand why they are so wild etc. if you need to understand more of what the Bible said about Islam and their terroristic tendency, visit the blog link
http://judewatchman..com/2010/01/suicide-bombing-according-to-bible-by.html
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by ajoguegbe(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2010
The Wild Goat Religion
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by PurestBoy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2010
[size=32pt]Anybody who claim Islam is a religion of peace should have his brain checked properly for brain damage, I'll rather be a goat than being a moos in the lim[/size]
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by precap2(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2010
ajoguegbe:

And the angel also said, “you are now pregnant and will give birth to a son. You are to name him Ishmael… this son of yours will be a wild man, as untamed as a wild donkey! He will raise his fist against everyone, and everyone will be against him. Yes, he will live in open hostility against all his relatives.” Genesis 16:10-13

Thanx for the Scripture, my mind has not been called to that. You just reminded me we're dealing with wild animals here.

PurestBoy:

[size=32pt]Anybody who claim Islam is a religion of peace should have his brain checked properly for brain damage, I'll rather be a goat than being a moos in the lim[/size]

Islam is a religion of Piss, the result is felt everywhere.

Holla moi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria / Commonest Errors Usually Made On Salaat / Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.