Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,993 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! (855 Views)

INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. / The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 / Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by bkbabe90(m): 4:23am On Jul 16, 2010
Nigeria: Jealous Man Kills Wife

Vincent Ujumadu 1 July 2010
Email|Print|Comment
Share:

THE Anambra State Police Command has arrested a 60-year-old Nwankwo Nnabuobu, who allegedly murdered his wife over allegation of infidelity.

Also in the police net is a 17-year-old girl who threw her five month-old baby girl into a pit because, according to her, she could no longer afford to feed her. Both were paraded along with several other suspects involved in various criminal offences in the state in the last one month.

Nnabuobu, who claimed to be a farmer and a palm wine taper, told reporters at the police headquarters in Awka that he could no longer bear the alleged illicit affair between his wife, Adanma, and her lover, adding that when he confronted her on the issue, she told him to go and die and it was that statement that angered her into cutting her with a matchet.

He said that the climax was when his wife eloped with the man with the N130,000 he saved for feeding their six children and used the money to buy a motorcycle, a generating set popularly called "I pass my neighbour" and a stove.

Relevant Links
West Africa
Nigeria
Crime
He said he reported the matter to the police at his home town, Achalla in Awka North Local Government Area, adding that even when the police arrested the man, his wife was sending food to him in detention from her matrimonial home.

For the 17-year-old Ozioma Ezeude, who threw her baby into a pit, her reason was that her mother abandoned her with the baby and she had to throw her away to regain her freedom because the baby was disturbing her and she could also not afford to take her to hospital whenever she fell sick.

She added that her cousin who impregnated her had disappeared from the village and there was nobody to run to for assistance, as her mother relocated from their village in Ezinifite in Nnewi South Local Government Area for Delta State.
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by Freewilly(f): 4:31am On Jul 16, 2010
Why someone would spend time on the internet to look for stories like this to post on Niaraland is beyond me. Jobless people very sad indeed.
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by MrFire: 4:32am On Jul 16, 2010
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by bkbabe90(m): 4:41am On Jul 16, 2010
Freewilly:

Why someone would spend time on the internet to look for stories like this to post on Niaraland is beyond me. Jobless people very sad indeed.

Really? I bet this is the only such story u've seen on NL! Freakn hypocrite!
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by One11: 5:06am On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

Really? I bet this is the only such story u've seen on NL! Freakn hypocrite!

ooooouch. I think the little girl has finally got her cherry popped. take it easy woman grin lol
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by Acidosis(m): 6:15am On Jul 16, 2010
Lol
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by snowdrops(m): 8:00am On Jul 16, 2010
time to move this to the racism section
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by onyengbu1(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2010
Freewilly:

and he even carries about his frivolous claim that he is not a Nigerian.

Why are many kids finding it hard to grow up.
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by Scream(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2010
Poster, tell me ur home and I will let you that this does not surprise them. FYI, Nnewi whatever has nothing to do with Delta State!
Meanwhile, if your thinking is right, then you must be a criminal, a terrorist, a ritualist etc like other countries think Nigerians are.
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by Brownteeth(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2010
Who is this devil called bk/babe or whatever? What does he intend to achieve?
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by desgiezd(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2010
It is gradually getting to a level that the moment one sees some names on this site, one would just skip them along with whatever opinion they have to contriute no matter how brilliant.
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by Brownteeth(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2010
^^^gbam!!
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by Justcash(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2010
[b]@BK/MALE BABE90: Dude! You are getting randy again? Have you deactivated the last "Homo" Nairalander that poked your A'ss already? Dude, you are a "NYMPHOMANIAC" Freak.
Errrm, one more thing. Your attempt to hide your identity was not well done. Yeah, you changed the number to "90". Dude! You forgot to change the BK/MALE BABE part!

Warning to handsome and well built Nairalanders;

Beware of dudes dressed like Damsels e.g.  BK/MALE BABE 90's

How to recognise them: BK/MALE BABE90's case study

Steps to follow: Read before carrying out the procedure.

1. Click on Bk/MALE Babe's username

2. Patiently wait for the picture to appear.

3. Warning: Don't be decieved. Take Note that he is a man (Thanks to sex change technology). Then take your time to examine the face of a sample of a Stup'id a'ss Gay Mofo" 

4. Run if you are a man. Run, cos that damsel gat a restless "grin'ick!!!!  shocked shocked shocked

Take note: You can also use the sample as a model of products of bursted condoms during sex.[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by bkbabe9O: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2010
I have already introduced myself in another thread. Anywhere you see bk/babe, it is me again. Whether 90, 97, 98 or whatever. I am the son of a foolish Ibo man who got my Yoruba mother pregnant, waited for my birth and then abandoned us. My mother had to take up full time prostitution for us to feed. You know how it is. Every night, different men sleeping with your mother. I vowed to hate all Ibo men. This way of life made me to become gay. Thats why I am babe. I blame all Ibo men for my woes.
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2010
Weed is a terrible thing!!

"Kids say no to drugs!"
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by Vainglory: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2010
I truly sympathise with bk/babe. Now we know why he hates Igbo people so much. He should however realise that he has Igbo blood in him.
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by mki: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2010
@ bk/babe
Remove that borrowed picture in your profile. I have always known you are a man and a sick one too.
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by bkbabe90(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2010
Mr Fire:

I have already introduced myself in another thread. I am taken to Bk/babe even though I have been told numerous times that he's a man. I cant control myself. I get a hard-on everytime I read his words. Anywhere I see bk/babe, it is me again; I WILL BE THERE! Whether 90, 97, 98 or whatever. I am the son of a foolish Ibo man who got my nasty Ibo mother pregnant, waited for my birth and then abandoned us. My mother had to take up full time prostitution for us to feed. You know how it is (well, u might not "know" if u werent raised by a ho). Every night, different men sleeping with your mother. I vowed to hate all Yoruba men even though they had nothing to do with my predicament,but, I HAVE BEEN RAISED TO BLAME ALL MY PROBLEMS ON YORUBA MEN SO THAT WUT I DO!!! This way of life made me to become gay. Thats why I am IN LUV WITH BK/BABE. I blame all YORUBA men for my woes.

Wow, Mr Fire, u really are losing it!!!
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by bkbabe90(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2010
onye_ngbu:

and he even carries about his frivolous claim that he is not a Nigerian.

Why are many kids finding it hard to grow up.

Ok, duke, I'm Yoruba! Are u gonna do me the favor of killing urself now that I've "confessed"?
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by mki: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2010
It is a relief that bk/babe has finally confessed to be Yoruba. However, the other issues still remain. I mean 1) whether man or woman 2) whether gay or not
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by bkbabe90(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2010
mki:

It is a relief that bk/babe has finally confessed to be Yoruba. However, the other issues still remain. I mean 1) whether man or woman   2) whether gay or not

You really take that as a confession?!! Yeah, I'm gay too. I like fuxcking with the minds of Ibo men. lol.Wow, Ibo man!
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by MrFire: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2010
Dude needs no confession. By his leprous fingers he is known even from a distance.
Re: July 2010: Another Ibo Man Does What They Do Best! by Dede1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
@OP

Did you stumble upon a sexual scene where an Igbo man recklessly stroked your mother from awkward angle? I must advise you, a naughty fellow, to erase such memory because it has always been a call of nature.

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Office Of First Lady, Bishops Urge Jonathan ! / Obama Is A Moslem,he Confirmed It / Okah Arrested In South Africa, Fg Makes 3 Arrests In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.