Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' (33951 Views)

Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) / Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by HallaDaTruth: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

A word of advice my brother just ignore them.. there must be a reason. One day monkey go go market but no go come back.
I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by blackmercyvelli(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Idiot vs mumu
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by henrybomb(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
As woman sweet reach, I can't help but wonder what attracts a man to his fellow man... The muscles or what?
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by chara019: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Please even if they have refused to legalize same sex marriage in Nigeria; let's learn to love and accept gays and lesbians.

Who knows our kids could turn out to be one.
Stop the discrimination.
Hiaaaaaa
nawa o
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by ikezuora4689(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Please even if they have refused to legalize same sex marriage in Nigeria; let's learn to love and accept gays and lesbians.

Stop the discrimination.
all the people that like this post are gays and lesbians.......who are hiding in their closest
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by centboy123456(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin
katstyle:
You are a great fool

hahahaha waiting happen na d guy just say he mind
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
With all the fine fine gehs wey dey outside now, na man this one dey find....wetin he go take do pillow for night, bear bear?

But let us be sincere with each other, sin na sin. If you fornicate, commit adultery, you are no better than gays and lesbians. Let us all learn to be good people
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by purplekayc(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Anoint your hole before going there.
grin I don't know why am.laughing sef
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by mrkings1999(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.
your death is at hand
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by grandstar(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.

I am not gay but everyone has the right to be treated properly. (Read Matthew 7:12)

People should stop picking on a vulnerable minority a(Read 1 Cor 6:9-11)

Judgment belongs to God (Read 2 Peter 3:9)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Endtimesmith(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Berankis:
Still has some goodness in his heart inspite of all....
which goodness Why should he come to Bobrisky house
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by WetinConsignMe: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Wisdombankxz:
A very big Lessons to many.

The truth about doing something is that no matter how bad or good it is, the universe will reply.

All you need to do is to start something.
Enough of planning and procrastination.
Don't be scared, start now cos the universe will definitely reply.

Meanwhile In need of an active Instagram page for your blog, business or personal use.. Just holla me.

Where is your proof?
Who universe epp
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Doingright(f): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=KilmerRougeDon post=72260671]Lol, make him find way come ur house make u drill him ass abi....Jesus wept embarassed[/he will not the guy is HIV positive]
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by khallyberry: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.

The people taking this comment serious must be new to nairaland cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by KilmerRougeDon: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=Doingright post=72268484][/quote]

shocked no be small thing o. He's out of luck on this one.
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by OfficialSam(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.

Your own kids will be homosexuals and lesbians not mine. Ediat!
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.
What is bad is bad, the Bible is against it, our law is against it, then why supporting evil? So you are praying for your kids to be like them abi
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by arrestdarrester: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lucifer66:

Which Jesus? Jesus the liar? Or Jesus the footballer?

The Jesus you privately fear
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Lucifer66(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
arrestdarrester:

The Jesus you privately fear
Seriously?
Damn, seems like Jesus needs some flogging if he told you that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo / Victoria Kimani Dazzles In Cone-bralet And Choker / Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.