Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,084 members, 7,890,587 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook (4917 Views)

LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him / 2 AAU Female Graduates Who Accused Lecturer Of Sex For Grade Jailed / PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2018
Tatarison:
So A man shouldn't eat again?
Plus, I don't get you... Me sex What are you trying to communicate?
U are a mischievous son of a punk. u see how APC peepz do? Desperate to defend mediocrity so much that they resort every trick in the book of Dumb tricks. It's a lame effort that provokes a deep sense of pity mixed with disdain in me. Na today?
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by falcon01: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2018
DavidEsq:

U meant to say "drunk" right? Cos that's the only word that cld pop into that brain o' yours in such helpless situations grin.
I cant believe I wasted my time explaining this to you, you are so dumb very dumb. You are so far one of the nairaland i've seen so far st*pidest. How old are you? I guess you are 16 that's why because there is no way an adult will behave like this.
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by LordsApostle: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2018
falcon01:
That's a typo not a show of illiteracy.
you are the only reasonable person on NL
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by LordsApostle: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2018
DavidEsq:

Do u ever wonder why Nigerians are required to write English proficiency test examinations in order to be qualified to pursue their Masters cert abroad, despite the fact that Nigeria was once a colony of Britain? The answer is simple: just listen to urself defending mediocrity.
stop being foolish, anybody going to any English speaking country does write those test. If u travelling to French you do same, to Germany, u write their language proficiency exam. Stop being foolish qnd displaying your crass ignorance.
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by encryptjay(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2018
Some people are just there to check for people's errors. You can't use one post to make such conclusions.
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by lukui: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2018
To join the group unilorin connect click on the link below https:///HhuWTElBdlvFZRQQ5YE5CI
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by perfectsmiles(m): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2018
DavidEsq:

Look at this obenetete! Its "u" I wrote o! Why are u changing it to "the", just to prove a lame point?

Mr. man go back to your post and see your dirty mistake, you correction fluid that can't clean up your own mistakes
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by Ay04z(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2018
Then u realise the only certificate people flunt on social media is nysc certificate. Because it doesn't show grade.

Op. Only the n dat is omit in the (Then)is the little error i spot here. Which is just a typo error.
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by Ayomathy01(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2018
falcon01:
listen. There are times you will want to write something and then you change your mind though you've already started writing what you intend to say and you just continue with the next thing you had in mind or maybe you cleared it and forget to clean the first word. I've done that many times so when I see one I know.
you right.. Done that countless times
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by Tatarison(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
DavidEsq:

U are a mischievous son of a punk. u see how APC peepz do? Desperate to defend mediocrity so much that they resort every trick in the book of Dumb tricks. It's a lame effort that provokes a deep sense of pity mixed with disdain in me. Na today?
Dude, did you notice how many people that quoted you? You're so ignorant and full of shit that everybody is trying to dig some sense into your dead-dormant brain.
I guess your shoe size is greater than your IQ.
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
LordsApostle:
stop being foolish, anybody going to any English speaking country does write those test. If u travelling to French you do same, to Germany, u write their language proficiency exam. Stop being foolish qnd displaying your crass ignorance.
Is Nigeria not an English-speaking country. So do u mean everyone coming from an English-speaking country and heading to anoda English-speaking country, must show his evidence of proficiency in English abi? Is that the sense u are trying yo make? Pls let me know quickly, I'm close to the lagoon.
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
falcon01:
I cant believe I wasted my time explaining this to you, you are so dumb very dumb. You are so far one of the nairaland i've seen so far st*pidest. How old are you? I guess you are 16 that's why because there is no way an adult will behave like this.
Chai! SO IT WAS DRUNK U MEANT, YET U SPELT IT OTHERWISE AND NOW BRING IT TO UR ATTENTION IS DRIVING U RABID. EYA
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
perfectsmiles:

Mr. man go back to your post and see your sexy mistake, you correction fluid that can't clean up your own mistakes
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
perfectsmiles:

Mr. man go back to your post and see your sexy mistake, you correction fluid that can't clean up your own mistakes
Person don do me that thing before, I had to call a mod to help out. I didn't make the mistake. That punk edited my post and I don't know he did it. I know that because it has happened to me b4 and I had to call a mod. Anyway, do u want me to blame u? Nah! Na dere u know reach.
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
perfectsmiles:

Mr. man go back to your post and see your dirty mistake, you correction fluid that can't clean up your own mistakes
Can u explain dis? Na me type sef, the guy change am to sex. U wouldn't believe cos na there u know reach.
That guy feel say e don do me sheygey. E no know say na una mumu button e dey press. Until dem do u, u no go know.

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by LordsApostle: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
DavidEsq:

Is Nigeria not an English-speaking country. So do u mean everyone coming from an English-speaking country and heading to anoda English-speaking country, must show his evidence of proficiency in English abi? Is that the sense u are trying yo make? Pls let me know quickly, I'm close to the lagoon.
brother, I no get strength for back and front talk, I Don old pass those balderdash. In first world nations, that's a criteria before you can work or study there. If you no like am, stay put for this shithole, after all, no body force you to commot
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by falcon01: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
DavidEsq:

Chai! SO IT WAS DRUNK U MEANT, YET U SPELT IT OTHERWISE AND NOW BRING IT TO UR ATTENTION IS DRIVING U RABID. EYA
asshole check your dictionary for the meaning of "dork" you pathetic dork.
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
falcon01:
asshole check your dictionary for the meaning of "dork" you pathetic dork.
U spelt it "durk" not "dork" like u are forming now. Jus luk at him. Bum! Wat a sori azz
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
LordsApostle:

brother, I no get strength for back and front talk, I Don old pass those balderdash. In first world nations, that's a criteria before you can work or study there. If you no like am, stay put for this shithole, after all, no body force you to commot
U act like u missed the point but I know u got it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do this If you are a HND Graduate and want to get scholarship in USA and Canada / The Only Five Female Neurosurgeons In Nigeria / UNILAG 2014 Post UTME Screening Date, Cut-off Mark & Exam Details Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.