Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,873 members, 7,909,286 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:48 PM

Why Do Guys Never Call You When They Say The Will? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Guys Never Call You When They Say The Will? (1052 Views)

Why Cute Guys Never Complain About Ladies Forming / Stay In This Bathroom For 24 Hours & Get $75million…what Would You Do Guys? / What Do Guys Carry In Their Pockets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Never Call You When They Say The Will? by sasha4u(f): 3:17am On Apr 08, 2007
Feeling stupid again: I met a really nice guy, chilled with him, everything was great. He said dnt worry il call. well its been 2 days and he hasn't called.
Should i call? or is that a sign of desperation? ahhh men are so depressing!!
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do Guys Never Call You When They Say The Will? by cuteass1(f): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2007
*shakes head in dissapproval*

NO NO NO AND NO . . under no circumsatnces do you call a guy you just got acquainted with, he promised to call you and didn't. Sweetheart you will do no such thing

is it a sign of desperation?? not only desperation, makes you seem. . what's the word, well somehow cheap too undecided

if a guy doesn't call you after promising to do so, then either he didn't feel you or he's not interested. And believe me when i say your calling him won't change a damn thing, and like you said, it will only make you seem desperate,

and even if he was intersted, wait until he picks the phone and call. Until he does, live your life as if he wasn't in the picture. Dearie, i know what you're thinking, and yes i know it would be difficult, but the sooner you started brushing him out of your thought, the sooner you'll get on with your life incase he doesn't call eventually.

If he calls later, splendid and if he doesn't, then he's not your type. Don't worry, when your "he" arrives, calling you will be his best routine of the day and until that "he" comes, your life is better off without someone who says he'll call and doesn't angry

P.S:  dear, you have no reason, absolutely no reason to be feeling stupid. You know what you're worth, and if he doesn't see that, then its his loss and he doesn't deserve you at all.

Many will come your way, some will stay, some will go. That's just life, you're not the first and you won't be the last.  it happens to the best of us lol, So walk with your shoulders high wink
Re: Why Do Guys Never Call You When They Say The Will? by doncartel: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2007
wisest words cute-ass.at a point,my wife didnt have a fone while we were courting and i had to sometimes call her dad's fone.i clearly remember one time he brutally lambasted me for calling him at work and had to draw up a timetable for wen i could call.fact is,wen someone is serious,it is as clear as the sun.i know many chaps simply walk/drive around collecting tons of numbers.Many are sex maniacs who just need a 'warehouse' of ladies waiting for his urge.When the urge arrives,he starts trying those numbers until one agrees to meet up soon enough.Sasha should be wise enuf to know wen its real.i know how these guys refer to girls.i wont use some words here but its really not wot she imaginges-candles,caring,love,romance etc.its more like wham,bam,bye-bye.dont be so cheap n always make sure he is born again
Re: Why Do Guys Never Call You When They Say The Will? by osegwu(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2007
How many me n have promised to call you without doing so?

You don't have to rub it on us just because some man somewhere

failed you or you feel he is failing you. Please, remember that we have some

decent men around even when there are a few bad eggs. Even among the

Twelve that Brother Jesus selected one still went wrong. Learn and live.

Still me
Re: Why Do Guys Never Call You When They Say The Will? by cuteass1(f): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2007
doncartel:

wisest words cute-ass.[/b]at a point,my wife didnt have a phone while we were courting and i had to sometimes call her dad's phone.i clearly remember one time he brutally lambasted me for calling him at work and had to draw up a timetable for when i could call.fact is,when someone is serious,it is as clear as the sun.i know many chaps simply walk/drive around collecting tons of numbers.Many are sex maniacs who just need a 'warehouse' of ladies waiting for his urge.When the urge arrives,he starts trying those numbers until one agrees to meet up soon enough.Sasha should be wise enough to know when its real.i know how these guys refer to girls.i wont use some words here but its really not wot she imaginges-candles,caring,love,romance etc.its more like wham,bam,bye-bye.don't be so cheap n always make sure he is born again

thanks for the compliment dear. Your words were very wise and clear too.

[b]sasha4u dear,
you just heard it from a guy's mouth. A guy that wants you will stop at nothing to show you how much he cares wink
Re: Why Do Guys Never Call You When They Say The Will? by fekuti: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2007
so it\'s only been 2 days abi.

better 2 loose your pride 4 d 1 u love dan 2 loose d 1 u love because of pride, abeg call him.
Re: Why Do Guys Never Call You When They Say The Will? by cuteass1(f): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2007
fekuti:

so it\'s only been 2 days abi.

better 2 loose your pride 4 d 1 u love dan 2 loose d 1 u love because of pride, abeg call him.

dear not today please, i am extremely worn out angry angry grin grin

did she say she loved him?? if you didnt see clearly, they just met and until there is mutual understanding and love, or she's 110% positive that he's something for her, the quote does not stand

afterall i didnt say you should loose your pride for someone you practically don't know or someone that you're not sure you're compatible with, this guy might be married for all we care wink
Re: Why Do Guys Never Call You When They Say The Will? by fekuti: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2007
lol cute-ass, she took the liberty of posting, I assumed that she was in love.
Re: Why Do Guys Never Call You When They Say The Will? by jbuoy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2007
wait for the guy to call first, he made the promise so dnt fulfil it for him, unless u promised to call him too. He might be so cute but be wise
Re: Why Do Guys Never Call You When They Say The Will? by fekuti: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2007
whassup with all this double-standard

if you \"both\" exchanged numbers why does it have to be the guy who initiates all the moves, later you complain that he\'s too controlling, or he wants to make all the dcision.
Re: Why Do Guys Never Call You When They Say The Will? by jbuoy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2007
according to her, he promised to make the call, but if she is bothered then she culd call and ask him why he ddnt, but if the guy wants to take her for a ride then he has won by her calling first
Re: Why Do Guys Never Call You When They Say The Will? by cuteass1(f): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2007
fekuti:

lol cute-ass, she took the liberty of posting, I assumed that she was in love.

i'm glad at the end of the day, we always understand each other wink

jbuoy:

according to her, he promised to make the call, but if she is bothered then she culd call and ask him why he ddnt, but if the guy wants to take her for a ride then he has won by her calling first

you are so so right cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Life Without Black People / Hello Nairalanders, Keep The Great Work Going / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.