Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,663 members, 7,979,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 03:49 AM

Man Utd Coach Jose Mourinho Involved In 'Bust-up' With Chelsea Staff (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Coach Jose Mourinho Involved In 'Bust-up' With Chelsea Staff (Photos) (825 Views)

Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Who Should Replace Mourinho As Man.utd Coach? / "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd Coach Jose Mourinho Involved In 'Bust-up' With Chelsea Staff (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
Manchester United Coach Jose Mourinho was extremely furious at a staff after Chelsea scored a late equalizer at Stamford Bridge.

Ross Barkley scored a 95th minute equaliser to stun Jose Mourinho and his team at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.

However, Mourinho was left furious after a Chelsea Staff celebrated Barkley's late goal right in front of the United bench.

The Special One ran after the staff and Chases him down the tunnel just before a huge argument erupted on the pitch between players.

Security officials stepped in to separate both parties, with Chelsea and United players also involved.

MySportDab report Maurizio Sarri’s second assistant Ianni ran past Mourinho, celebrating Chelsea's late goal.

Ianni then rubbed it in once again on his way back to the Blues bench, much to the frustration of Mourinho.

When asked about the incident after the game, Mourinho revealed he’s accepted Ianni’s apology.

He said: "Oh come on, I can tell you that 97 minutes of the game was so good that you have to focus on that.

"I did not get respect back from Chelsea [fans] but that is not my responsibility.

"What I did here today I will do in Madrid, in Milan, in Porto, the reaction from the fans is not up to me.

"I am not annoyed with anything.

"What happened with Sarri's assistant, Sarri was the first one to come to me and say he will resolve it.

"The assistant has already come to me and apologised, I told him to forget it.

"I have made a lot of mistakes in my career."

Photos & Video:https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/10/omg-man-utd-coach-jose-mourinho-chases.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Man Utd Coach Jose Mourinho Involved In 'Bust-up' With Chelsea Staff (Photos) by Issakendrick: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Utd Coach Jose Mourinho Involved In 'Bust-up' With Chelsea Staff (Photos) by MJBOLT: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
mourinho na agbaya

Re: Man Utd Coach Jose Mourinho Involved In 'Bust-up' With Chelsea Staff (Photos) by KingsCare: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
5 ODDS for Tommorrow Sunday... just chat me on whatsapp @090914... 51074...... just win and appreciate
Re: Man Utd Coach Jose Mourinho Involved In 'Bust-up' With Chelsea Staff (Photos) by pabu(m): 5:53am On Oct 21, 2018
KingsCare:
5 ODDS for Tommorrow Sunday... just chat me on whatsapp @090914... 51074...... just win and appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Hard Core Football Fans Stayed On Extremely Cold Weather To Support Their Clubs. / Wayne Rooney Visits US White House, Meets Donald Trump (Photos) / Barcelona Prefer To Sell Philippe Coutinho To Red Devils Over PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.