Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,321 members, 7,881,181 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 (1508 Views)

Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters / Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo Supports Atiku / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by CilicMarin: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
If Nnamdi Kanu opens his mouth to campaign for Atiku as being speculated, then Buhari will have defeated Atiku before the first ballot is cast..

Head or tail, ipob yoots are in a mess..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by oshe111(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Omò lowò wan jayé ooooo
U be Zombie ooo
U be Zombie

Yesterday u all were celebrating his return but today, he is now a terroristcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by Fierce11: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lmao.. I wonder why you're rushing to sound stupid..
You created a topic that is void of any reason why buhari's margin would automatically increase.. What would make it increase ''sir''?.. Is it your zombie virus or your apparent stupidity?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by sCun: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fierce11:
You created a topic that is void of any reason why buhari's margin would automatically increase.. What would make it increase ''sir''?.. Is it your zombie virus or your apparent stupidity?
Ogbonna Ubani is right. If Kanu supports Atiku, he will be seen in the north as a Biafran candidate, a supporter of Nigeria's disintegration which the north doesn't want.
It's better for Kanu to just keep silent on the elections.

5 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by WisdomFlakes: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
People on both sides should not give Nnamdi Kanu too much attention before he starts feeling important. Nnamdi will have little influence on the outcome of the elections because people have moved on from him since.

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by Buterflyle0: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
CilicMarin:
If Nnamdi Kanu opens his mouth to campaign for Atiku as being speculated, then Buhari will have defeated Atiku before the first ballot is cast..

Head or tail, ipob yoots are in a mess..

Let me include that if PDP dares to allow LAMIDI KANU to support them that then effectively makes PDP a Biafra party especially since the desire of Nnamdi KANU has not been hidden from day one.

That in essence would evoke the slogan A VOTE FOR ATIKU IS A VOTE FOR BIAFRA and that would effectively kill support for Atiku ANYWHERE in the north.

It would become every other region against the SE and an election of Patriots vs unpatriotic biafrans.

Atiku would loose heavily beyond measure.

FFK is simply putting his party in trouble with his usual careless rambling and lies

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by rozayx5(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fierce11:

Kanu has said nothing

wonder why zombies are all over

4 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by ada9ja(f): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
i tot FFK said that FG held kanu in a ship, he even went further to speak things about kanu that is not true, FFK spoke against Jonathan govt, Atiku was with APC and sponsored the so called tyrant,
when PDP knew is over for them, they send saraki, tambuwal, malaye n many others into APC as trojan horse and to destroy every work or APC and frustrate APC work with fake and rumours, another trojan horse has been sent in the person of Akpabio, PDP are the people trying to chain this country but our lazy brains could not think that when all thses people left PDP for APC, no noise but when leaving APC now, thier use the media and blacmail to see the end of APC, is a well palnned game thats why thwy ask Jonathan to give in on time and ask orubebe to kickstart the game with a little drama as if there are pained. every comment made about our president from abroad on media s been made and paid by PDP to actualise 2019 , why is gandune tape coming out now if the investigative journalist is not been sporsored, while kanu resurface now if not politics, why FFK that that lied abt kanu location now said kanu called him.
i remmeber atiku vowed not return to PDP, that GOD told him not to, FFK was against Jonathan govt, kanu wanted biafra, y do they want kano so badly that they planned it out already. who allowed boko haram, herdmen n gunmen?
all these criminals has people backing them like the saraki boiz at offa,
fayose uses drama and lost ekiti
melaye uses drama and he was shamed
PDP is good for making and selling movies and we fall for it. in this country we blame govt for eveything cos we are lazy and greedy like the leaders, if you think you are better where you are now with your attitude to people and job, be the first to say it. PDP are coming to create heaven for mindless beign because nothing is gonna change but worst cos they have to fill there pockes, party and foreign acct as usual
APC myt not be the messiah but the devil u know,,,,

4 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by Ziggylady(f): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
The narratives has changed...cone-heads in panic mode embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by Drinkwater06: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Let me include that if PDP dares to allow LAMIDI KANU to support them that then effectively makes PDP a Biafra party especially since the desire of Nnamdi KANU has not been hidden from day one.

That in essence would evoke the slogan A VOTE FOR ATIKU IS A VOTE FOR BIAFRA and that would effectively kill support for Atiku ANYWHERE in the north.

It would become every other region against the SE and an election of Patriots vs unpatriotic biafrans.

FFK is simply putting his party in trouble with his usual careless rambling and lies
It's a win win for APC either way!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by tesppidd: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
How many of them biafrans even have PVC's?

Jokers!

Nnamdi Kanu's resurrection doesn't change anything.

The south easterners who are core disciples of dilector were never going to vote Buhari anyway, Nnamdi Kanu or no Nnamdi Kanu.

Nnamdi Kanu's endorsement of Atiku would only pitch the core north against Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by CilicMarin: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by kYjelly2: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
Why will Kanu directly or indirectly determine any Nigerians future

How can anyone in their right minds support a Buhari or Atiku and even worse, support any of them simply based on Kanu.

Nigeria will NEVER GET better unless the likes of you dumb voters are wiped out from the face of the earth.

Nigeria is now POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD

Instead of you guys to be looking into new guys like Sowore, Fela, Duke, OBY, you are continuing your stupidity.

I promise you this Nigerians, your suffering has just begun.

Your children will spit on your faces.

By 2021, One dollar will be N2,000

You will kill each other for food.

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by curfew: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
The IKENGA of BIAFRA is back. Zoo in panic mode.
Zi ga ndi zoo ozi. Gwa ha na Chi anyi ka mma.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by Roger3D(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
sCun:
Ogbonna Ubani is right. If Kanu supports Atiku, he will be seen in the north as a Biafran candidate, a supporter of Nigeria's disintegration which the north doesn't want.
It's better for Kanu to just keep silent on the elections.
Trust the talkative albino to start running his mouth from tomorrow once again. Kanu so hates Buhari so much so he's willing to throw caution to the wind by saying anything to ensure Buhari' loses at the polls. Nnamdi Kanu or not, Buhari will be reelected, the SE votes are inconsequential to him

2 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by sCun: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
Roger3D:
Trust the talkative albino to start running his mouth from tomorrow once again. Kanu so hates Buhari so much so he's willing to throw caution to the wind by saying anything to ensure Buhari' loses at the polls. Nnamdi Kanu or not, Buhari will be reelected, the SE votes are inconsequential to him
SE votes is very consequential my Yoruba Muslim brother
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by SarkinYarki: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
If Kanu does not explain to us how he got out of Buharis trap and why he has been incommunicado for so long then he is nothing but a conman working for Buhari

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I personally think it's only the north that is scared of letting igbos go. I as a yorubaman really don't see what igbos bring to the union other than trading and excessive migration to other parts of Nigeria. IPOB or no IPOB, Atiku will lose the elections so I don't think Nnamdi Kanu will be a deciding factor in the elections. The elections have been won and lost from my perspective.

You can disabuse my mind or enlighten me if you see things differently.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

3 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
sCun:

Igbos votes consequential? How many igbos have PVC?

Next year can't come fast enough so we can return to our normal lives.

4 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by Roger3D(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
sCun:
Not to Buhari they ain't. Atiku needs it like his life depends on it, 3 solid Buhari states in the NW is enough to cancel the votes of the entire SE even if every single voter there turned out. Buhari's political calculations relegate the SE to the background

2 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by sCun: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Roger3D:
Not to Buhari they ain't. Atiku needs it like his life depends on it, 3 solid Buhari states in the NW is enough to cancel the votes of the entire SE even if every single voter there turned out. Buhari's political calculations relegate the SE to the background
The same way Anambra votes alone cancelled SW 500k margin for APC in 2015?
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by Roger3D(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
sCun:
The same way Anambra votes alone cancelled SW 500k margin for APC in 2015?
Exactly. Something like that but only this time on a much larger scale. E go do you like film for eye

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Igbos are really politically irrelevant so I see no impact with the reappearance of Kanu.

I blame people like butterflyleo for making igbos feel important. In Nigeria of today, the igbos have lost relevance in many areas. The SS is more important and respected than Igbos. Buhariguy, butterflyleo and others should please stop mentioning these traders when we talk of politically relevant regions in Nigeria jareee.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by sCun: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
Roger3D:
Exactly. Something like that but only this time on a much larger scale. E go do you like film for eye
You are dreaming my Yoruba Muslim brother, Buhari cannot get the kind of votes he got from the North this time around. It's Fulani vs Fulani this time and the northerners have also suffered under Buhari.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
Buterflyle0:

PDP Is a ProIPOB/Biafran Regional Party.

There is nothing that can change this .

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
aze:

PDP Is a ProIPOB/Biafran Regional Party.

There is nothing that can change this .

The igbos allowed PDP to mess up their struggle. How they want to convince the rest of us that they are serious about the Biafra thing is what I don't know. I really pity the tribe. They seem really confused and almost all their youths have taken to Internet insults to mask their shame. What a pity.

4 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by seanfer(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
sCun:
You are dreaming my Yoruba Muslim brother, Buhari cannot get the kind of votes he got from the North this time around. It's Fulani vs Fulani this time and the northerners have also suffered under Buhari.

Buhari has been defeating Atiku in the North since 2007 with a wide Margin.... And this time around the North will do everything not to make PDP get votes from that region... All APC need to do in the North is use Obi’s region against Atiku...

4 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Why are you guys felling threatened by Nbamdi Kanu's reappearance?? I thought he doesn't matter politically,

Buhari will pay 400billion to have his support...but trust me, he can only get such in his dreams
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
kaluxy007:
Why are you guys felling threatened by Nbamdi Kanu's reappearance?? I thought he doesn't matter politically,

Buhari will pay 400billion to have his support...but trust me, he can only get such in his dreams

Elections that has been won and lost. How any rational person will feel Atiku will win Buhari shocks me to the marrow. I can't wait enough for next year to come so we can move forward and complete the critical projects initiated by this Government.

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Elections that has been won and lost. How any rational person will feel Atiku will win Buhari shocks me to the marrow. I can't wait enough for next year to come so we can move forward and complete the critical projects initiated by this Government.

Your opinion remains yours it won't stop me from gathering 100 people to vote Atiku next year..Atikulation everywhere cheesy
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
kaluxy007:

Your opinion remains yours it won't stop me from gathering 100 people to vote Atiku next year..Atikulation everywhere cheesy

Good for you. The elections will judge.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019 by Konki: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
Slayer of NgeneUkwenu, with bitter truths, is alive.

I foresee price increase of otapiapia

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are In For It: A Paris-based Nigerian Reacted After A Meeting Pmb / Natural Way To Prevent And Reverse An Enlarged Prostate / Genevieve Nnaji Glued To The TV As She Awaits INEC Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.