Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

5 Important Reasons Why You Should Change Your Website Domain Name Right Now! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Change Your Website Domain Name Right Now! (754 Views)

Important Reasons Why You Should Use Wordpress For Your Website / All These Guys Selling Groups Filled With Bot Followers Should Change / Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Important Reasons Why You Should Change Your Website Domain Name Right Now! by tuhamworld: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Whether you are using your website domain name for a very long time or you just start using it, Here are top 5 Reasons why you should change it right away!

Read FULL ARTICLE HERE : https://www.netsocialblog.com/2016/10/5-reasons-to-change-your-domain-name-now.html

Re: 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Change Your Website Domain Name Right Now! by AlphaDefta3: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
I see
Re: 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Change Your Website Domain Name Right Now! by tuhamworld: 4:47am On Oct 21, 2018
Re: 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Change Your Website Domain Name Right Now! by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 21, 2018
tuhamworld:
Whether you are using your website domain name for a very long time or you just start using it, Here are top 5 Reasons why you should change it right away!
Nice infographics and wonderful insights about domain names! grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Change Your Website Domain Name Right Now! by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2018
But I really think it's better to start off in a way you don:t have to switch domain after such a long time. cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Change Your Website Domain Name Right Now! by tuhamworld: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2018
For those who might want to know why those people mentioned in the Infographic changed their domain name, Read this article - https://www.netsocialblog.com/2016/10/5-reasons-to-change-your-domain-name-now.html
Re: 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Change Your Website Domain Name Right Now! by tuhamworld: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2018
questechie:
But I really think it's better to start off in a way you don:t have to switch domain after such a long time. cool

You're absolutely right

But that is understandable only for those who started during this era where there are lots of information

Some of us who started a very looooooooong time registered website with our real name until we found along the way that what if we do not want to manage the site again wink
Re: 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Change Your Website Domain Name Right Now! by tuhamworld: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2018
I'll expantiate on each of those points just to understand them much better..
Re: 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Change Your Website Domain Name Right Now! by Cormung: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2018
In my humble opinion, a domain name is really a powerful tool to attract an audience. I saw so many weird or just bad domains but at the same time sites were very successful. There are so many things you should keep in mind if you wanna learn internet marketing. In Digital Marketing Academy you can get all the necessary knowledge in this field. After all, self-studying isn't that reliable.
Re: 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Change Your Website Domain Name Right Now! by Jacktheripper: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
tuhamworld:

Read FULL ARTICLE HERE : https://www.netsocialblog.com/2016/10/5-reasons-to-change-your-domain-name-now.html

I want to change my domain name. Can you help me?

1 Like

Re: 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Change Your Website Domain Name Right Now! by tuhamworld: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2018
Jacktheripper:

I want to change my domain name. Can you help me?

Yes i can..

Do contact me via the Whatsapp number on my Profile/Signature

(1) (Reply)

What Are Backlinks In Seo? Free Ways To Build High Quality Backlinks To Website / Harnessing The Power Of Social Media To Get Clients For Your Business / Free Website Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.