Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

47xxx's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 47xxx's Profile / 47xxx's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 17 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by 47xxx(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2015
i fit beat am sef..grin
Romance / Re: He Suddenly Stopped Calling Because Of This Simple Thing by 47xxx(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2015
diddydiva:
someone has hacked farano's account shocked
lol,, exactly wah was on my mind
Romance / Re: Is It Really The Right Response For The Question? by 47xxx(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2015
dharay99:
you-->>"what's up?"
Me-->>d ceiling fan.

Op, try ds wid d next babe dat asks u such. cry
lol, d@ one got me rotfl mehn...
Romance / Re: Guys,would You Let Your Girlfriend Peck Another Guy? by 47xxx(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2015
y not?? Na me get her mouth neh??
Romance / 7 Steps To Dealing With Communication Problems In Your Relationship by 47xxx(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2015
1. Realise your relationship has a problem: The first step to repairing any communication problems in your relationship is actually realizing that your #relationship has a problem. Trust me, it is hard to admit it in the #beginning,
but once you do, you'll feel so much better. So, how do you communicate with your Better Half? Does the communication flow free? Think about it!

2. Talk a lot: One of the biggest barriers that #people experience when they are dealing with communication problems is the fact that they don't talk. When they do talk, they typically fight. So ladies, if you want to work out
your problems with communication, you have to talk them out and actually coordinate some #time to have a conversation with your boyfriend!

3. Try a different approach: So nagging and yelling hasn't worked right? Well, why not try a different approach? Trust me, it'll work better and you could always just see if your #boyfriend responses in a different way. For me, the best approach is keeping my attitude and my anger in check.

4. Seek help: Just because you are in a relationship and you are happy doesn't mean that your communication is the best in the #world. If you are having communication problems that don't seem to be getting better, it might be #time to seek some professional help. Just because you head to therapy doesn't mean that you are horrible and aren't right for one another, it just means that you need some help to work on your #relationship.

5. Do not talk over each other: The biggest thing that I had to learn when I first got into a #relationship was not talking over my Better Half. If you're having communication problems, it's probably because you aren't listening to one another. Take a couple seconds out and really open your ears, instead of trying to get your point across.

6. Do not get angry: Just because you aren't communicating the best, doesn't mean that you have to get frustrated. Instead, keep your anger in check and I can problem that it'll be that much better for your #relationship and you won't have nearly as many fights.

7. Keep calm: Finally ladies, make sure that no matter what, you stay calm. Blowing up just because of something that your #man says isn't the way to get his attention, or the way to get your point across. Instead, just make sure that you stay calm, cool and collected. Also listen to him. Remember that tip from above? Do it, just listen and you'll be surprised by how much of a difference that makes!
Celebrities / Don Jazzy Led Mavins To Ditch MTN For GLO by 47xxx(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2015
Guys, the ‘mother of all porting’ is about to happen. And it will shake the industry to its foundation.
Nigerian Entertainment Today has received spin materials from publicists alleging the Nigerian label is considering signing a deal that’ll see it leave market leader MTN for rival Globacom.
In one emailed article by a certain Gbenga Olorunpomi, it is being alleged that producer and label head Don Jazzy is set to lead his six acts to ‘port’ from telecoms giant, MTN, to rival, Globacom.
Don Jazzy has just two months left on his MTN deal. Tiwa Savage, D’Prince and Dr Sid whose contacts are also nearing expiration are also allegedly considering jumping ship.
Meanwhile, it is possible Globacom has already indicated interest in signing the trio of Mavin youngsters, Korede Bello, Díja and Reekado Banks. A source familiar with the deal believed to be impending, says news of Don Jazzy’s availability came up just as Globacom was preparing offers to add Mavin’s rising musicians, popularly known as Mavin 2.0 and made up of Di’Ja, Reekado Banks and Korede Bello to its ambassadorial fold.
One source tells Nigerian Entertainment Today: ‘Not
only is Glo eager to sign the young ones all at once, they are determined to break the bank by also offering a record -breaking deal to the Mavin Records CEO’.
It remains to be seen if this coup will succeed.

thenet.ng/2015/05/don-jazzy-led-mavins-to-ditch-mtn-for-glo/
Romance / Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by 47xxx(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2015
yabaleft grin
Nairaland / General / Re: New Way To Stand In Queue, Do You Agree? by 47xxx(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2015
feran14:
its all fun and games till someone loses his shoes
lol, buh i'm guessing everyone there has eyes on his shoe thou.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / PDP Chairman, Mu’azu, Undergoing Medical Treatment Ab by 47xxx(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2015
The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Adamu Mu’azu, is currently undergoing medical treatment abroad. This was disclosed in a statement issued on Tuesday, May 12, 2015, by Tony Amadi, the Chief Press Secretary to Mu’azu. The statement reads: “The National Chairman of the PDP, Dr. Ahmadu Adamu Mu’azu, is currently undergoing medical attention abroad and will return to the country as soon as his doctors are satisfied with his medical condition. He left the country last week and hopes to be back soon. “The leader of the party, President Jonathan, the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the party, Chief Tony Anenih, and Senate President, Senator David Mark, and members of the National Working Committee of the party are all aware of the Chairman’s medical trip abroad. “Dr. Mu’azu appealed to party faithful to be patient as the travails facing the party will soon wither away and the party will be a united opposition to the incoming All Progressive Congress for the overall good of Nigeria.

dailyindependentnig.com/2015/05/pdp-chairman-muazu-undergoing-medical-treatment-abroad/
Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by 47xxx(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2015
mr nairaland nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.