Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,523 members, 7,937,486 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change (54123 Views)

A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP / Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change by lasmile(f): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2018
amerlino:
This fake prophet should just park one side. After selling lifeless FC to us since 2015 have for once attacked the lifeless like you did Jonathan and now election is around the corner you now remember your mouth. Look at him looking to collect dollars that no one is ready to give you again since you are now irrelevant

See your Lifeless comment, when he predicted PMB's victory in 2015 you never saw his fakeness. Scammer!
Re: Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change by Donrexd: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2018
dunkem21:

Stop that nonsense o angry .. Which Pentecostal church?

We dash him to d Cherubim and Seraphim cheesy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change by DonCandido(f): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2018
magoo10:
buhari must go first before we start talking of future. A dullard and cattle rearer cannot guarantee you any future.
In fact your future under Buhari have a slim hope because he has virtually borrowed more than any other govt in just 3years
Even wole Soyinka is atikulating

Re: Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change by opagyll: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
I rounded up my postgraduate degree programme in
one of the federal universities in the southeast
months ago, but have not been able to get my
statement because of my financial indebtedness to
the institution. The programme spanned through a
period of 9 semesters of which I have been able, by
God's grace, to clear the school fees of 8 semesters
remaining one. Since I have already exhausted all the
available resources within my private domain, I have
no other option than to seek for help from the public.
The amount is N50, 500 and sincerely, I really need
that statement so I can attend a job interview that's
around the corner. I can even generate the remita on
this regard and send to any 'God-sent' that might
want to pay directly into the school's account. I
believe this present 'darkness' is not part of my light
spectrum. It is temporary. It came to pass. The sun
will soon shine in my life and there will be a new day.
But before then, please can God use you to answer my
prayer? A prayer of a young Nigerian who against all odds has been doing his best to better his life.
Re: Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:
Who still regards this one?
Mbaka should go open his own pentecostal church because he long stopped acting like a truly ordained catholic priest.
He should go there and turn to a full blown commercial pastor as that fits his calling.
Come to Enugu Adoration Ministry on Friday then you will see Millions that regard him
Re: Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change by fancy4eve(f): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Airforce01:
Father Mbaka will not deceive me again into voting for Buhari

Never Again .
hahahahahhaahaha nd yeh shall know the truth nd the truth shall set u free. Let's ATICULATE.
Re: Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change by fancy4eve(f): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Airforce01:
Father Mbaka will not deceive me again into voting for Buhari

Never Again .
hahahahahhaahah.......yeh shall know the truth nd the truth shall set u free. Let's ATICULATE.
Re: Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change by fancy4eve(f): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
lasmile:

See your Lifeless comment, when he predicted PMB's victory in 2015 you never saw his fakeness. Scammer!
my dear he did not predict rather he campaigned for the dullard....
Re: Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change by cruzie75(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Father Mbaraka who cares for what you vomit same you criticized Jonathan and upgraded the lifeless. you have lost your priesthood calling and dabbling into matters that is of no relevance to your office. Christ did not commission to speak against anybody cos you are not better than them. In order to maintain your relevance to your office and your followers my advice for you is to stay clear from politics cos your are not Nigeria political messiah.
Re: Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change by IslamicRebel01: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buhari plan for Nigeria

Re: Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change by Augustap(f): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Oh no! Not again
Baba leave politics, let politics leave you grin grin

Re: Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change by shetade(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mbaka is no longer man of God but god of man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farmer Dies In Ibadan After Fulani Herdsmen Set His Cashew Farm Ablaze / President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.