Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,937 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:32 PM

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (148901 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by gentlegenius(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
ChrisMafian:
We are only here to celebrate when he says no election in Biafran land. grin
Sai Baba 2019
With or without the Biafran votes, it will be bye Baba 2019.

9 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
moses93:
so this is how this man will be stressing himself till dies?
when is this Biafra of a thing going to become a reality to these sets of people? I pity him and them.

BIAFRANS DON'T GIVE UP, THEY ARE MADE WITH DIFFERENT BLOOD AND DNA FROM YORUBAS AND HAUSA-FULANI

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by VaselineCrew: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
moses93:
so this is how this man will be stressing himself till dies?
when is this Biafra of a thing going to become a reality to these sets of people? I pity him and them.

I can't believe your name is Moses and you are talking like this

Shikena

4 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by MissJoy29(f): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
hey love, miss u small
But what are you doing here? Lol. Don't tell me.
I miss you small too. Small o.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by bigcasava1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
kettykin:

If it is very easy for you to understand that not every fulani is a herdsmen and not every herdsmen is violent. Why is it impossible for you to differentiate between ipob and pdp.
This effect of free education is really worsening
who told u dat all fulanis are not bokoharam? if they are not then islam is dead

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by ChrisKels: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
tbaba1234:
Africa is nothing without Biafra.

Kanu

Yea bro that's true, but, please help me remind those mods on the super Eagles thread that I want to be unbanned
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
Please gist us where you've been and how you escaped.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Bane2020: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
See the emotion in his voice... Damn the brother is on fire.

11 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Aieboocaar(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Nnamdi Cownu is mad
His followers are pigs
Sai Baba 2019

Are you in pains??
Cry me a river bro!!!

13 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
CALL NUMBERS IN THIS PICTURE OR GO TO FACEBOOK, ONE CLICK AND LISTEN: https://www.facebook.com/radiobiafra/videos/2249789831974992/
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Chubhie: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
This guy don smoke
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Whobedatte(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Thread is moving like wild fire
KANU might have his flaws , but he's got guts.
He's what I call AJANAKU

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
who no wan the mumu come?

Drabeey was HERE
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by eagleeye2: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
"No mortal flesh can kill me
"
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by tbaba1234: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
ChrisKels:

Yea bro that's true, but, please help me remind those mods on the super Eagles thread that I want to be unbanned

That's true?? lol..

Alright..
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by RomanReigns: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
eagleeye2:

It seems as if the frequency is being jammed, immediately he came on.

I have downloaded simple radio by streema!! I am live and direct immediately grin grin grin
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Odingo1: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
He said he is coming back to Biafran soil soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by KANUISALIVE: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
[s]
ANGELMARVE:
No the truth must be told, even if it's bitter.
You tell me to shut up because of Nnamdi KANU.
You will probably threaten me, even harm me because of Nnamdi KANU.

You will fight against your fellow Nigerian, fight against a brother that needs you, you need him to move Nigeria forward.

The both of us in our little way can impact the society positively.
So is the same for the igbos and the Yorubas, Hausas and other tribes, let us drop tribalism and come together and fight for Good governance, fighting for a good society for our children and our children's children.

Nnamdi KANU will only make you hate me, do you really want to live a life of hate and tribalism?
.Think about your children and families.
[/s]
We are Nigerians and we must come together as one.

That can only happen when we stop taking people that will bring division to the unity of the country serious.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

We are nigerians because lord luggard made us so but the generations have to define their future, i won't associate with failure just because of love, i can't love what i hate, allow these people conduct referendum simple

15 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Xander85: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Oh boy...see traffic! shocked

7 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
"One Fulani man" wey pass you and your papa!

ubanka, omo Ale!
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by otokx(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Observing
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by VaselineCrew: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
KANUISALIVE:
[s]

We are nigerians because lord luggard made us so but the generations have to define their future, i won't associate with failure just because of love, i can't love what i hate, allow these people conduct referendum simple

Exactly, White man used Gun to make Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by chidextec: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
listen live by clicking http://streema.com/radios/play/97345
Rexnegro:
just like amaka the app disappointed me... downloaded to hear what their so called Supreme leader will say but am disappointed.. disappointments and igbos are like 5 n 6...
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Princewell2012(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
RomanReigns:

Is it your Moroon? is it your bullshyt? You are not an Igbo man neither are you a Biafran. Please focus on your waste side jare.. Allow is to be Morrons in Peace.

I was shocked when I saw the amount of people viewing this thread. Nnandi KANU is truly a hero. You can check it yourself. I don't know why the Yoruba is very afraid of Biafra.

13 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by greggng: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
Where is Kanu and the broadcast?
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by unipol(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
What is the link to get this broadcast?
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by sCun: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
IPOB security and intelligence made sure I was evacuated from my house
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by bestower: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
fiizznation:
lol.... The fraudster is feeling like he is on top of the world. Ok like who actually cares about your speech? Oh i forgot, only his ipob clowns are interested in what the fraudster will say grin

Talk about total brainwashing. Lol
God bless you ...You spoke my mind out.Very daft in reasoning.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Shehunoshewhat: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
What if Arewa youths issue another ultimatum

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

Election Results With Pictures / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.